PDA

View Full Version : $5k fine for school children refusing to shake hands in Swiss schools

JoshNC
05-30-16, 00:34
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/05/25/in-switzerland-muslim-schoolchildren-who-refuse-to-shake-their-teachers-hand-may-be-fined-5000/

This is an interesting development. I believe this is positive. If one immigrates to another country, they must integrate and respect that culture. If they don't like that culture, they should immigrate to a different country.

Alex V
05-30-16, 08:35
What if ur not a muzzy but just a crazy germaphobe? Is a fist bump acceptable?

JoshNC
05-30-16, 09:20
What if ur not a muzzy but just a crazy germaphobe? Is a fist bump acceptable?

Haha. I just spoke to a good friend about this. He is a germophobe.

Firefly
05-30-16, 12:00
It's a Swiss boarding school.

Pretty sure they have lavatories with soap.

Me, I'd be the one to start giving dap
or the Predator arm wrestle shake.

"I want y'all to take a minute and get ready to learn how I became the Fresh Prince of Lucerne"

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-30-16, 12:30
Lots of countries where they don't have to shake hands with women or Jews. It's not like it's a Friday afternoon orgy with pulled pork buffett.

Plus, it's probably one of the euro-weenie handshakes.

Firefly
05-30-16, 12:39
yeah. Some places are no more than a brief clasp of the hand.

Here in America you are actively trying to destroy the other guy's hand and thst's if you like him.

Moose-Knuckle
05-30-16, 13:35
Well it's a start in the right direction at least . . .

Benito
05-30-16, 17:03
Amazing that silly laws like this are being pursued, when we all know the root of the problem. Shaking hands with women, gays, etc. is the most minor symptom of the disease in question.

_Stormin_
05-30-16, 18:43
Lots of countries where they don't have to shake hands with women or Jews.
Wouldn't ya know, they can emigrate their oppressed selves right to them. I'm sure that much of the Muslim world would welcome them in leaving such an intolerant and hateful place as Switzerland...

JoshNC
05-30-16, 21:00
Wouldn't ya know, they can emigrate their oppressed selves right to them. I'm sure that much of the Muslim world would welcome them in leaving such an intolerant and hateful place as Switzerland...

Exactly. Why does western society put up with these people immigrating and expecting the west to accommodate their bass ackwards 4th century ways. Go live in another country practicing 4th century civilization and stop polluting the well of western civilization.

That's a rhetorical question. They do it because that is the point - Islamic subjugation by a thousand cuts and higher birth rates of Muslims than their "host" countries.