PDA

View Full Version : Chicago Memorial Day Weekend Totals

T2C
05-31-16, 18:01
It was a typical Memorial Day Weekend in Chicago. The totals are 69 shot, 6 killed and 63 wounded.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-memorial-day-20160530-story.html

If you travel to Chicago, dress accordingly.

Firefly
05-31-16, 18:31
But I thought they had all this gun control all up in Obamagrad

Alex V
05-31-16, 18:46
How is this different from any other day in Chiraq?

.46caliber
05-31-16, 19:34

They would have if it weren't for neighboring counties and states with their open gun laws. And don't you dare point out the facts on where Chiraq criminals actually acquire the firearms used.

FromMyColdDeadHand
05-31-16, 19:46
They would have if it weren't for neighboring counties and states with their open gun laws. And don't you dare point out the facts on where Chiraq criminals actually acquire the firearms used.

I've always wondered why those guns bought over in Indiana and Wisconsin don't seem to have the same effect... And don't talk to me about population. The Chicago murders happen in about a dozen zip codes, not in the whole city.

jpmuscle
05-31-16, 19:52
First I've seen that. Kudos to you sir.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

signal4l
05-31-16, 21:09
This site always makes for interesting reading:

http://heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

Hank6046
05-31-16, 21:15
It moving this way.

T2C
05-31-16, 21:20
This site always makes for interesting reading:

http://heyjackass.com/category/2016-stats/

That is some good stuff. I'll have to share it with my friends in Illinois.

Big A
05-31-16, 21:45
Yeah, but the Cubs are in 1st place....

SteyrAUG
05-31-16, 22:00
We have Urban Beach Week here in Miami.

http://www.miaminewtimes.com/news/miami-beach-memorial-day-weekend-arrests-total-195-over-five-days-8491400

Almost 200 arrest is considered an "improvement" over 2011 where there were multiple police involved shootings and as many as a dozen other shootings.

Moose-Knuckle
06-01-16, 04:11
AND it's gonna be a long hot summer . . .

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-01-16, 06:27
Yeah, but the Cubs are in 1st place....

You are not making an arguement that it is not the end times....

Chameleox
06-01-16, 06:46
The Cubbies will find a way to blow it.

Another good website for perspective on Chicago's crime is: secondcitycop.blogspot.com

Hank6046: You're right; it is moving your way, and it's passing through my area right now.

brickboy240
06-01-16, 11:02
They have something similar to "Urban Beach Weekend" here in Galveston. Called "Beach Party Weekend."

Basically when the sleepy tourist town of Galveston gets invaded by black thugs. Tons of fights, drunken behavior, assaults and other crimes. Arrests are crazy high.

The whole island descends into a sea of crime, bad behavior and loud rap music. The sane residents leave and the sane beach goers know to stay far away from Galveston for that weekend. Many of the business owners used to like it, because they made a lot of money that weekend but most now hate it because of the stealing and problems that crop up.

...diversity! LOL

Moose-Knuckle
06-01-16, 19:16
They have something similar to "Urban Beach Weekend" here in Galveston. Called "Beach Party Weekend."

Basically when the sleepy tourist town of Galveston gets invaded by black thugs. Tons of fights, drunken behavior, assaults and other crimes. Arrests are crazy high.

The whole island descends into a sea of crime, bad behavior and loud rap music. The sane residents leave and the sane beach goers know to stay far away from Galveston for that weekend. Many of the business owners used to like it, because they made a lot of money that weekend but most now hate it because of the stealing and problems that crop up.

...diversity! LOL

Kind of like how all the business owners in Myrtle Beach, SC have been trying to get their elected officials to ban Black Bike Week, every Memorial Day weekend. Google for pics and vids.

Firefly
06-01-16, 19:38
Y'all can say what you want but deep down....I think we all miss Freaknik.

SteyrAUG
06-01-16, 21:36
Y'all can say what you want but deep down....I think we all miss Freaknik.

Only thing I miss that they don't do anymore down here is Exxxotica.

Linebacker
06-01-16, 21:40
Kind of like how all the business owners in Myrtle Beach, SC have been trying to get their elected officials to ban Black Bike Week, every Memorial Day weekend. Google for pics and vids.

The city should switch dates to Labor Day. Ghost city.