PDA

View Full Version : Why we need long guns for HD . . .

Moose-Knuckle
06-03-16, 03:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xl0AYJVO4w

OKC Police Release Surveillance Video Of Home Invasion

Oklahoma City Police are trying to track down three men who pointed guns, including an assault rifle, at two adults and two children while they robbed their home.

The surveillance video shows a white Honda Accord with the passenger side door already open roll up the driveway. It then shows three guys getting out of the car with their pistols and an AK-47 out in broad daylight, as they walk right up to the back of the house. Police say a 4th accomplice stayed inside the car.

http://www.news9.com/story/32124600/okc-police-release-surveillance-video-of-home-invasion

Iraqgunz
06-03-16, 04:43
That story really stinks. They took cash and black Cadillac's? Hmmm.....I'm going to jump out on a limb here...

Moose-Knuckle
06-03-16, 04:49
It would appear they either knew the victims or knew what they had via third party. The cameras and the iron bars/door was kinda of a give away.

C-grunt
06-03-16, 05:29
In my experience the victims of home invasions are usually involved in some sort of criminal activity. Though the technique is becoming more popular for crews to use on regular people as well.

Plus shitbags tend to have poor intel for their hits and hitting the wrong house isn't uncommon.

Outlander Systems
06-03-16, 06:56
1) A recent celebrity instructor poo-poo'd carbine training for civilians.

Heh.

2) Did homie #2 have enough US parts on that Russian piece to be 922(r) compliant?

Arik
06-03-16, 07:21
1) A recent celebrity instructor poo-poo'd carbine training for civilians.

Heh.

2) Did homie #2 have enough US parts on that Russian piece to be 922(r) compliant?
Probably a Century RAS anyway

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

T2C
06-03-16, 07:26
That story really stinks. They took cash and black Cadillac's? Hmmm.....I'm going to jump out on a limb here...

Mormons?

J-Dub
06-03-16, 07:27

Cash and a 'lac you say? Awww snap they done robbed a dope house..

Outlander Systems
06-03-16, 07:29
Lemme get dat AyKay mayn.

Probably a Century RAS anyway

Outlander Systems
06-03-16, 07:30
Homeowner did have a serious array of cameras...

Arik
06-03-16, 07:38
Lemme get dat AyKay mayn.
Iyez gotst da ghat

Outlander Systems
06-03-16, 07:40
It definitely gives a new literal interpretation of the VFG being a "gangster grip."

Iyez gotst da ghat

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-03-16, 07:58
All that security and they left the damn gate open and unlocked. Had the guy with the AK ever even held a rifle before?

Would drug dealers really want that many security cameras running and potentialy giving cops evidence?

Arik
06-03-16, 08:01
All that security and they left the damn gate open and unlocked. Had the guy with the AK ever even held a rifle before?

Would drug dealers really want that many security cameras running and potentialy giving cops evidence?

It definitely gives a new literal interpretation of the VFG being a "gangster grip."
Looked like he had the stock under his armpit at one point. But he counter balanced it by the gangsta grip. Good save!

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-03-16, 08:09
Looked like he had the stock under his armpit at one point. But he counter balanced it by the gangsta grip. Good save!

If I got robbed by those tactical mental midgets with gun handling skills of a chimps, I'd be really embarrassed.

nml
06-03-16, 10:16
That close...does it really matter? A blind man could hit you.

Boba Fett v2
06-03-16, 18:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xl0AYJVO4w

OKC Police Release Surveillance Video Of Home Invasion

http://www.news9.com/story/32124600/okc-police-release-surveillance-video-of-home-invasion

Well, the obvious answer is to ban all guns.

Leaveammoforme
06-03-16, 19:03
Pretty sure they should be looking for a Civic and not an Accord.

KalashniKEV
06-03-16, 19:18
Pshhhh...

So, was it a stash house or a count house?

Benito
06-03-16, 19:22
Just a few innocent gentle angels about to turn their lives around.

Black Lives Matter.

jpmuscle
06-03-16, 20:04
Ice cream ice cream ice cream paint job. Ain't no rari though.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

wildcard600
06-03-16, 20:31
Didn do nuffin wrong. all they did was rob some people. Sheeeet .....

Firefly
06-03-16, 21:04
I really don't want to give my opinion about this other than to say that anyone coming in on me will encounter a potentially nekkid man toting something in 7.62 who just totally DGAF.

I sometimes feel like if these lot were just shot on sight and enough bodies dropped and either burned or put in mass graves that maybe....just...maybe...

They'd go about life more honestly. They think life is a rap video.

No. It isn't.

Arik
06-03-16, 21:20
Just a few innocent gentle angels about to turn their lives around.

Black Lives Matter.
This was their last score!

Moose-Knuckle
06-04-16, 01:09
I really don't want to give my opinion about this other than to say that anyone coming in on me will encounter a potentially nekkid man toting something in 7.62 who just totally DGAF.

I sometimes feel like if these lot were just shot on sight and enough bodies dropped and either burned or put in mass graves that maybe....just...maybe...

They'd go about life more honestly. They think life is a rap video.

No. It isn't.

Pretty much all of this.

Which is what Trayvon oops Trevon 2.0 learned in my other thread.