PDA

View Full Version : ADM BCG?

SRT72
06-03-16, 12:57
Anyone have any experience with American Defense Manufacturing bolt carrier group? The standard or the premium. I can't find anything about the standard one.

TheNegativeOne
06-03-16, 13:43
I use their quick detach mounts for all my red dots. They are great, i didnt know they made bcgs. Probably good stuff though.

C4IGrant
06-03-16, 14:15
Anyone have any experience with American Defense Manufacturing bolt carrier group? The standard or the premium. I can't find anything about the standard one.

I don't have any experience with them, but would assume that they are better quality than most of what is out there. For me though, I only use BCM or Colt BCG's in my AR's.

YMMV.

C4

Benito
06-03-16, 17:10
To paraphrase WuTang, BCG's ain't nothin' to f*** wit'. I have some ADM mounts, and they're good. But like Grant said, a critical component under high pressure is something where I stick to a very small group of manufacturers.

TheNegativeOne
06-03-16, 19:14
Apparently they are getting ready to put out an AR15 of their own. It looks really nice.

Campbell
06-03-16, 19:27
Unlikely ADM will put out any junk,...

Jaysop
06-03-16, 19:35
Apparently they are getting ready to put out an AR15 of their own. It looks really nice.

I'm pretty sure they have had complete rifles for a while now. I have of there lowers and it's excellent and truly ambidextrous.

TheNegativeOne
06-03-16, 20:06
I'm pretty sure they have had complete rifles for a while now. I have of there lowers and it's excellent and truly ambidextrous.
Ok yea they are. $2000. Im sure theyre worth it, nice looking ridles.

Jaysop
06-03-16, 20:28
Ok yea they are. $2000. Im sure theyre worth it, nice looking ridles.

Wow really? I didn't know they were that much. I thought KAC rifles were over priced but at least they hold their value. Idk if a new rifle manufacture is going to find a following charging that much. The ADM lower is great although it's a bit funky looking.

porks
06-03-16, 22:54
I have two of the plain milspec, one with 1600 rounds and the other only 300. Zero issues so far and I would buy them again, especially for ninety dollars.

Iraqgunz
06-03-16, 23:13
Apparently ye are behind the times. Rifles were introduced last year.

http://admfirearms.com/

Leonidas24
06-03-16, 23:27
Apparently ye are behind the times. Rifles were introduced last year.

http://admfirearms.com/

A year before that in fact. I drooled over them at SHOT 2014.

I have one of their parkerized mil-spec BCG's in my wife's rifle and have maybe 400 rounds on it with no issues. Granted its built as a precision gun and doesn't get shot as often as my others.

Iraqgunz
06-04-16, 01:05
I guess I should have said hit the market. As I recall it took a while before they were seen in the wild.

A year before that in fact. I drooled over them at SHOT 2014.

I have one of their parkerized mil-spec BCG's in my wife's rifle and have maybe 400 rounds on it with no issues. Granted its built as a precision gun and doesn't get shot as often as my others.