PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Bravo Company 16" Enhanced Lightweight rifle with all accessories

shaneinhisroom
06-08-16, 14:41
BCM 16" Upper:

http://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCM-BFH-16-Mid-Length-ENHANCED-Light-Weight-Upp-p/bcm-urg-mid-16-bfh-elw-kmr13.htm

on a Palmetto State lower with a Geissele SSA trigger, MOE Fixed Carbine stock (mil-spec), BADASS selector. Upper has a BCM BCG and mod 4 charging handle. The flash hider has been upgraded to a 3 prong Surefire SOCOM which is compatible with its SOCOM suppressors.

DD fixed front site and GG&G rear sight.

Everything bought new, built in 2014, function checked, less than 20 rounds put down range. Cleaned then tucked in the safe. Functions flawlessly, entire rifle weighs in about 7 pounds with the light and T-1. Proctor sling and rail handstop included.

I'm willing to part out, but would really prefer sold as a package...

Full rifle: $1400

Aimpoint T-1 with LaRue 1/3 LT-660: $600

Surefire Scout 200 lumen M300 mini scout: $150, I will put in a fresh battery for you too.

Total package: $2100, comes with a FREE LaRue Black Covert MKII Rifle Case! Free shipping CONUS to your FFL. PM or text me with your offers, I want to get this out ASAP.

As people of M4C will know, this is really the only rifle you need to start your training...basically the best Father's Day present ever. Money order, cashier's check or PayPal (preferred). Located in DFW.
Text: 469-559- three four six one. Reasonable offers are entertained.

shaneinhisroom
06-13-16, 08:12
Bump.

shaneinhisroom
06-15-16, 10:02
Friendly Bump.