PDA

View Full Version : Trijicon RMR w/co-witnessed irons issues?

WS6
06-10-16, 23:38
I have read that the RMR has slight magnification. Has this been a problem using the irons through the RMR with either clarity of the FSP, or with POI shifts if the irons are zeroed without or with the RMR present, and then conditions reverse that?

drtywk
06-11-16, 00:11
I haven't had any type of shift when just focusing on irons through my RMR. My irons and RMR were both laser foresighted by Mark Housel when he did my slide and I have not had any issues with either one as far as the dot or POI shifting. The only issue I have had is the dot cutting out on me for a few rounds during my last range session. If it happens again, I will be sending the RMR back to Trijicon for a replacement.

WS6
06-11-16, 00:52
Roger tht. Excellent feedback on my query. I'm going with the dual illumination version. When or if it washes, I'll resort to irons.

Mrgunsngear
06-11-16, 23:32
I haven't had any type of shift when just focusing on irons through my RMR. My irons and RMR were both laser foresighted by Mark Housel when he did my slide and I have not had any issues with either one as far as the dot or POI shifting. The only issue I have had is the dot cutting out on me for a few rounds during my last range session. If it happens again, I will be sending the RMR back to Trijicon for a replacement.

I haven't either.

BillBond
06-12-16, 09:58
.... My irons and RMR were both laser foresighted by Mark Housel when he did my slide ....

Same here.

IMO it matters who does your RMR work.
A lot of the other outfits are hacks.

BDPatriot13
06-24-16, 15:25
I have an RM05 that is cowitnessed via ADM mount and it is excellent. When I look through the rear peep, it changes the focal point of your eye, making the dot much more crisp. It's my favorite optic out of 5 ARs.