05-07 June 2009

Wamego, KS
Host: Blake McGuire mcguire.blake@gmail.com
Admin: EAG (info@eagtactical.com)

Cost:
EAG Course Tuition = $575.00
Deposit = $240.00

Range Fee = $10 Per Day ($30 total)

The Range fee will be collected in full TD1. Only cash will be accepted.

Payment in full for tuition is requested 30 days prior to class (06 Mayl 2009), unless prior arrangements have been made. USG, DoD and other organizations can continue to pay via credit card of purchase order. Contact us if you have questions. Checks and money orders should be payable to Your Executive Service (YES), and sent to PO 3000, Chino Valley AZ 86323.

Confirmation notices will be sent upon receiving payment in full. See Payment Terms and instructions on the application as well as within the Courses Page, where you’ll also find the Course Overview. You MUST provide a copy of your credentials in order that your documents can be vetted.

For questions or information contact us at info @ eagtactical.com.
Questions specific to the course should be directed to Pat Rogers at the same email address. Questions concerning the range should be directed to Blake McGuire mcguire.blake @gmail.com.

Blake
10-08-08, 15:49
Bump

If anyone is interested or has questions about this class, please let me know. If you have signed up, or are considering signing up, please let me know. Thanks.

Blake
12-02-08, 10:13
Wanted to bump for interest.

Blake
02-05-09, 17:06
Bump. Please sign up for the course. Hope to see you there.

Blake
02-23-09, 21:18
The numbers for this course are a little low. We would like to see a few more people sign up. If you are interested in the course, and have not signed up, please contact EAG, so they know that you plan to attend.

Blake
04-04-09, 09:02
Bumping!

Blake
05-10-09, 23:03
Bump, still time to register.

chadbag
05-10-09, 23:18
If you are in this area, this is a worthy class. I had the same class in Arizona in March and learned a lot and thoroughly enjoyed myself.