PDA

View Full Version : WTS/WTT: WTS/ WTT: BRAND NEW Old Gen Multicam Mayflower 5.56 Hybrid Chest Rig $120 Shipped

Wooohah
06-14-16, 01:42
BRAND NEW Old Gen Multicam Mayflower 5.56 Hybrid Chest Rig $120 Shipped
The chest rig panel itself appears to be old generation. All the webbing seems darker and is one sided. The harness on the other hand seems to be new generation, it has double sided webbing that is lighter.
None of this affects function in any way, Old gen is just a cool plus if you are a collector. Price is not different.
These retail for $180 on Mayflower's website, plus shipping.

I will accept trades, and i have cash to add depending on the value of the item you offer me.
-Mayflower UW Gen IV (Ranger Green, Multicam)
-Mayflower UW Gen VI Pusher (Ranger Green, Multicam)
-Mayflower REECE HK417 (Ranger Green, Multicam)
-Hayley Strategic D3CR (Ranger Green, Multicam, Multicam Tropic
-LBT 6094B (Large) Slick (Ranger Green)
-Mystery Ranch ASAP (Ranger Green, Multicam, Coyote Brown, Black)
-Triple Aught Design FAST Pack Litespeed (Past gen) (Black, Khaki, Foliage)

I do business very regularly on Facebook, I have never given anyone a bad deal, nor have i ever been scammed in return.
I have at least 150-200 trades/ transactions under my belt.
However I am still new to this forum, therefore all trades, we will ship on the same day.
I use USPS, as it is cheaper and quicker, and would prefer you to use the same method if you can.
Upon shipping, we will exchange tracking numbers. Also please ask for the weight from the post office.

If paying with Paypal, please add 4% for fees, or gift if you trust.
I print labels the same day, and drop off packages the next business day, or the same day, depending on the time. 39990399893999039989