PDA

View Full Version : Milo cancelled - again

moonshot
06-15-16, 13:47
Just saw a post on Blaze from Milo Yiannopoulos, who was scheduled to speak at the University of Central Florida about how the Religion of Peace treats gays, and the UCF Police Dept cancelled the event due to their not being able to ensure the speaker or the guests safety.

Am I the only one who sees irony here? The police can't ensure anyone's safety at a public event such as this, yet the left wants us to surrender our guns and rely on the police for protection.

Eurodriver
06-15-16, 13:54
http://media.breitbart.com/media/2016/05/milo-yiannopoulos-depaul-university.jpg

At least that incident got the University president fired.

To be fair I think UCF has allowed it to go one, just at a different date as UCFPD is handling some of the security for the Pulse vigils. But I could be wrong.

Firefly
06-15-16, 14:00
I honestly never thought I'd see the day when a limey Twink would upset the utter hell out of hipster kids.

Seriously.

Bulletdog
06-15-16, 14:01
Am I the only one who sees irony here?

No Sir. You are not.

J-Dub
06-15-16, 14:03
At least that incident got the University president fired.

To be fair I think UCF has allowed it to go one, just at a different date as UCFPD is handling some of the security for the Pulse vigils. But I could be wrong.

Fair has no place in sensationalism journalism.

ColtSeavers
06-15-16, 14:45
I honestly never thought I'd see the day when a limey Twink would upset the utter hell out of hipster kids.

Seriously.

Had to look that up. Now I need to burn my phone....

moonshot
06-15-16, 14:53

I don't know anything about the UCF PD providing security at the night club vigil. If they are, that might explain some things, but why would University Police provide security to a non-University event held off campus?

As for the University letting Milo's speech go on at a leter date, I understand he is holding the event on his own right now, near the nightclub, and open to all.

Benito
06-15-16, 15:49
But I thought evil Trump supporters were the violent ones. That's odd. I don't see Leftist events or even jihadi mosque gatherings being cancelled. Only "right wing" ones. Odd....

Firefly
06-15-16, 16:04
But I thought evil Trump supporters were the violent ones. That's odd. I don't see Leftist events or even jihadi mosque gatherings being cancelled. Only "right wing" ones. Odd....

Look up the etymology of "sabotage".

Nothing new. Marxists resort to anything to get what they want because most are thieves and cowards

Scrubber3
06-15-16, 16:20
Look up the etymology of "sabotage".

Nothing new. Marxists resort to anything to get what they want because most are thieves and cowards
If you ever decide to run for president, you've got my vote.

BoringGuy45
06-15-16, 16:48

Seriously.

We need more of his kind. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

KalashniKEV
06-15-16, 16:57

Seriously.

Yeah, but he's the Clarence Bigsby of limey twinks... that's why.

Firefly
06-15-16, 18:09
Y'all can think what you like but he gives off a young Dudley Moore meets Pet Shop Boys meets William F. Buckley vibe with just a hint of LA bathhouse that, God help me, I find entertaining.

Plus he's amusing. Like you'd want to get him semi drunk at a winter party at a cabin in the woods and just let him talk and talk.

ETA And Ya know.....if someone said they had rescue fantasies of Milo Yiannopolis showing up with a FN FAL, wearing British camo, and toting a medic bag to save you from Simba cannibals; I would not think less of that person

Benito
06-15-16, 18:17
I like Milo. He's funny, pro-West, anti-Islam, pro-freedom and extremely intelligent.

moonshot
06-15-16, 19:28
I like Milo. He's funny, pro-West, anti-Islam, pro-freedom and extremely intelligent.

Yup. Our side needs more like him.

Straight Shooter
06-15-16, 21:04
Y'all can think what you like but he gives off a young Dudley Moore meets Pet Shop Boys meets William F. Buckley vibe with just a hint of LA bathhouse that, God help me, I find entertaining.

Plus he's amusing. Like you'd want to get him semi drunk at a winter party at a cabin in the woods and just let him talk and talk.

ETA And Ya know.....if someone said they had rescue fantasies of Milo Yiannopolis showing up with a FN FAL, wearing British camo, and toting a medic bag to save you from Simba cannibals; I would not think less of that person

DAMN YOU FLY..you got me questioning some things now. :confused: :D

Co-gnARR
06-15-16, 21:49
.....showing up with a FN FAL, wearing British camo, and toting a medic bag to save you from Simba cannibals; I would not think less of that person

Sorry for the drift, but is this a reference to The Wild Geese?

Moose-Knuckle
06-16-16, 04:07

Seriously.

"Politics makes strange bedfellows." - Charles Dudley Warner

Bill Maher is another one (tons of YouTube clips of him schooling his fellow libs on the benevolence of islam). . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YG_mqZJKcM

Straight Shooter
06-16-16, 07:04
Im asking because I utterly loathe this fvcker...Is Mahr, tho anti-Islam..is he now advocating the 2A? I know he has always been very anti-gun, even tho owning a Glock "due to the gun nuts in America". I wont watch him, so I don't know if he has changed positions or not.

Benito
06-16-16, 08:59
Maher on Islam is his Libtard brain control chip malfunctioning. He gets brought in for service and usually goes back to villifying gun owners, conservatives, praising Hussein Obama, etc.

He gets the Islam thing, though, and that's great, but really can't seem to connect the obvious dots of the Left (and parts of the right) selling out the West for votes, Saudi oil $$$, and pissing away freedoms paid for in blood, tears and treasure in the name of appeasing savages.

WickedWillis
06-16-16, 10:56

I found this post ridiculously flirty when discussing another man lol

Firefly
06-16-16, 14:37
Sorry for the drift, but is this a reference to The Wild Geese?

Yes. Yes it is.