Eurodriver
06-15-16, 20:15
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hLpE1Pa8vvI

Hilarious

...and scary.

Firefly
06-15-16, 20:22
First off, homeboy got some pipes.

Second, this sounds like that theme song from Life Goes On.

You know that show with the retarded kid and his hot, glasses girl sister?

Yeah

Co-gnARR
06-15-16, 21:27
The Life Goes on Song is Ob La Di, Ob La Da by the Beatles...

SeriousStudent
06-15-16, 22:57
Agreed, I like the dude's singing voice.

All of my minions at work except one are millennials. They are dedicated, hard-working professionals who bust their ass for me.

Of course, maybe the fact they they all have either a Combat Action Ribbon, a Combat Infantry Badge, or Combat Medic Badge has something to do with it.

But when we walk over to Starbucks, we do tend to see a few twenty-ish guys in capri pants smoking American Spirit cigarettes.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.......

Moose-Knuckle
06-16-16, 03:57
Nails it, dude's got skills. Not just singing, the video production/editing was good.

Benito
06-17-16, 14:22
That was funny. The part about undeserved confidence was spot on. However too late on the President/leader part, as this one has more undeserved confidence than all the millennials put together. In Canada, same applies to Turd-eau Junior.

AKDoug
06-17-16, 16:54
What sucks is that I have two hardworking kids that are in that generation and they are way outnumbered by the dipshits. Makes the job market easier, but I fear for them (and us) when it comes down to voting and politics.

Double3
06-17-16, 17:00
What sucks is that I have two hardworking kids that are in that generation and they are way outnumbered by the dipshits. Makes the job market easier, but I fear for them (and us) when it comes down to voting and politics.

Just wait till they are the ones running for office.....

Sensei
06-17-16, 21:38
Agreed, I like the dude's singing voice.

All of my minions at work except one are millennials. They are dedicated, hard-working professionals who bust their ass for me.

Of course, maybe the fact they they all have either a Combat Action Ribbon, a Combat Infantry Badge, or Combat Medic Badge has something to do with it.

But when we walk over to Starbucks, we do tend to see a few twenty-ish guys in capri pants smoking American Spirit cigarettes.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.......

Guess what I just found out today - millennials don't just drink coffee:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7065/10-reasons-why-you-should-try-a-coffee-enema.html

That's right, the latest millennial hipster activity is a coffee enema; because the best part of waking-up, is Folgers in your butt. I had a 20's year old guy come into the hospital today for weakness, fatigue, and headaches after running coffee up his ass 3X per day. His sodium was 116 (normal is around 135) which will definitely put a crimp in your day. For shits and giggles (sorry, I couldn't resist), next time I go to the Starbucks drive-thru, I'm going to hand the millennial barista an enema bag with the tubing going down my pants, and ask her to fill me up...I want a venti moca poopachino.

jpmuscle
06-17-16, 21:42
Anddddd my loathing of humanity just clicked up another notch.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Moose-Knuckle
06-18-16, 03:41
Guess what I just found out today - millennials don't just drink coffee:

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-7065/10-reasons-why-you-should-try-a-coffee-enema.html

That's right, the latest millennial hipster activity is a coffee enema; because the best part of waking-up, is Folgers in your butt. I had a 20's year old guy come into the hospital today for weakness, fatigue, and headaches after running coffee up his ass 3X per day. His sodium was 116 (normal is around 135) which will definitely put a crimp in your day. For shits and giggles (sorry, I couldn't resist), next time I go to the Starbucks drive-thru, I'm going to hand the millennial barista an enema bag with the tubing going down my pants, and ask her to fill me up...I want a venti moca poopachino.

There is a particular sub-culture in our country that seek out spa's who offer rectum bleaching services, I mean coffee already stains my teeth bad enough . . .