PDA

View Full Version : Gun Control hypocrite award of the month goes to....

WillBrink
06-16-16, 17:59
You'll love this one. What a POS. That's the real face of gun control, always an ulterior motive.

Ex-Calif. State Sen. Leland Yee, gun control champion, heading to prison for weapons trafficking

Yee told CBS two years before he was arrested: “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear — there is no debate, no discussion.”

Cont:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/

THCDDM4
06-16-16, 18:07
You'll love this one. What a POS. That's the real face of gun control, always an ulterior motive.

Ex-Calif. State Sen. Leland Yee, gun control champion, heading to prison for weapons trafficking

Yee told CBS two years before he was arrested: “It is extremely important that individuals in the state of California do not own assault weapons. I mean that is just so crystal clear — there is no debate, no discussion.”

Cont:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/02/25/ex-calif-state-sen-leeland-yee-gun-control-champion-heading-to-prison-for-weapons-trafficking/

He only got 5 freaking years? That's ridiculous! Any "regular" person who got caught in a gun trafficking scheme in CA would have gotten 4-5 times that sentencing. He should rot in jail for a LONG time. 5 years is a joke...

Moose-Knuckle
06-16-16, 18:07
Typical . . .

"Do as I say not as I do".

Benito
06-16-16, 18:24
Yee is a hero. He was merely trying to level the playing field between the White Patriarchal slave masters and the noble gangs who are fighting the good fight for social justice and whatnot.

THCDDM4
06-16-16, 18:26
Yee is a hero. He was merely trying to level the playing field between the White Patriarchal slave masters and the noble gangs who are fighting the good fight for social justice and whatnot.

The sad part is that I bet more than a few actually believe that line of steaming bull right there^

WillBrink
06-16-16, 18:30
The sad part is that I bet more than a few actually believe that line of steaming bull right there^

Like when Marion Barry was set up by the man?

williejc
06-16-16, 18:42
The woods are full of these worms. My favorite is the late Carl Rowan, famous black journalist, who preached anti gun dogma. In the late 1980s he, using an unregistered handgun, shot and wounded a teenager who had been trespassing at night in his swimming pool. The event occurred in D.C. The jury deadlocked, the judge threw out the case, and Rowan declared that he had every right to defend himself with whatever means was at his disposal. His son at the time was an FBI agent.