PDA

View Full Version : Manta Rail Covers

mildot
06-16-16, 19:23
So just picked up a set for my HK 416(s), that said, got some really good communication/feedback from the company, and I know that there suppressors covers are well known.
Installed and just waiting for a range trip, overall first impressions are quite good. Any other "end users" have a different experience or impression? Thanks

bad aim
06-16-16, 20:04
From the pics on the site, those look kinda bulky compared to KAC panels or XTMs. How are they like in person?

I won't go out of my way to pick some up, but it's nice to have options.

mildot
06-16-16, 20:08
From the pics on the site, those look kinda bulky compared to KAC panels or XTMs. How are they like in person?

I won't go out of my way to pick some up, but it's nice to have options.

They aren't very much "bigger" than some of the other rail covers, however they are "thicker" than standard rail ladder covers. They go on real easy, and have a soft rubber texture, that I like so far. I have big mitts, so I ran Magpul XTM panels, which were OK, just a tad on the big side, these however seem to be just right for grip, so far?

GH41
06-16-16, 20:24
You are kidding right?? Manta Mega Pecker Rubbers might be a more appropriate name. OP, Are you on their payroll?

mildot
06-16-16, 21:11
You are kidding right?? Manta Mega Pecker Rubbers might be a more appropriate name. OP, Are you on their payroll?

?? I'm just an average "Joe blow" who tried a product? if you're a SME by all means "chime in"

wildcard600
06-16-16, 21:14
You guys don't want a dong koozie ? ... I mean suppressor cover ?

https://dpbfm6h358sh7.cloudfront.net/images/123032/305589610.jpg