PDA

View Full Version : Are All Recent spree shooters not Dems?

WillBrink
06-18-16, 10:29
Thought/Q:

I recall this latest shooter was a registered Dem no? In fact, were not literally all of the recent spree shooters, Muslim or not, registered Dems all the way from Columbine? If not Dems, than perhaps not registered at all, but I don't believe a one was registered GOP.* A few I recall were even active in gun control groups and such. Has anyone put together a full list of that aspect of these shooters? That would seem a worthy effort and the quips just about endless:

"Guns don't kill people, Democrats do"

"Don't ban AR rifles, ban Democrats"

Etc, etc

Does that specific list/angle exist already?

* = And for the record, I'm not registered GOP

Bulletdog
06-18-16, 10:38
Every single time that I have seen the political affiliation of one of these nut jobs, it had been a great big capitol "D".

Full disclosure: I've never taken any time to verify, or look this up myself. I've just seen it written here and elsewhere. Still, it seems like way too much of a coincidence for it not to be true. Just doesn't seem likely that this one thing would be misrepresented every single time.

WillBrink
06-18-16, 10:59
Every single time that I have seen the political affiliation of one of these nut jobs, it had been a great big capitol "D".

Ditto. Someone needs to compile a list if they have not already.

Full disclosure: I've never taken any time to verify, or look this up myself. I've just seen it written here and elsewhere. Still, it seems like way too much of a coincidence for it not to be true. Just doesn't seem likely that this one thing would be misrepresented every single time.

If they were going to intentionally be misrepresented by the media for an agenda, they'd be listed GOP, so that alone seems a strong indicator that part is not usual inventing BS by the media to push their agenda of gun control.

sevenhelmet
06-18-16, 11:13
At least a partial listing:

http://patriotupdate.com/mass-murderers-democrats/

Endur
06-18-16, 11:29
I know that mixed guy who attacked the college not that long ago was into democrats and had anti-gun beliefs. I believe someone hacked his social media and changed his affiliations to republican, along with the media changing the brightness and contrast on his pictures to make him appear white.

Edit: I also believe that he identified with islam but those associations were deleted.

tb-av
06-18-16, 12:02
The answers are readily available but who are you going to tell?

You are not going to tell a Liberal Democrat that all the shooters were of their camp because they will refuse to hear your words. Not only do they breed hate and murder. They simply do not or will not accept anything outside their agenda.

Print that list out from the link above and take it to a 'reasoned Liberal Democrat'. They are not going to acknowledge it. They will deny it to be fact. They will likely call you a liar.

Liberal Democrats don't deal with facts and reason any more than rabbits speak Latin.

You could post that information on a billboard on the side of the highway and I will bet you a Liberal will find out about it. Wreck their car, and then sue you for putting the sign up. Even though all the highways are littered with signage. You will pay for bringing that truth to light for the masses to see.

Liberals and Facts don't mix. If they did, they would not exist.

jmp45
06-18-16, 12:40
The answers are readily available but who are you going to tell?

You are not going to tell a Liberal Democrat that all the shooters were of their camp because they will refuse to hear your words. Not only do they breed hate and murder. They simply do not or will not accept anything outside their agenda.

Print that list out from the link above and take it to a 'reasoned Liberal Democrat'. They are not going to acknowledge it. They will deny it to be fact. They will likely call you a liar.

Liberal Democrats don't deal with facts and reason any more than rabbits speak Latin.

You could post that information on a billboard on the side of the highway and I will bet you a Liberal will find out about it. Wreck their car, and then sue you for putting the sign up. Even though all the highways are littered with signage. You will pay for bringing that truth to light for the masses to see.

Liberals and Facts don't mix. If they did, they would not exist.

Well said TB. The truth is not in them nor will they hear it. The 'screw you' response post to the anti gunners is probably the best way to deal with it. Why waste your time arguing with fools. A buddy of mine enjoys volleying with them, has a friend he has tried to enlighten for years. His buddy never gets it and diverts the conversations. I've told him time and time again, cut off that friend. Life is too short to suffer with fools.

TB, ok to use this as a signature? "Liberals and Facts don't mix. If they did, they would not exist."

SteyrAUG
06-18-16, 12:43
I would think if you were an enemy of the US, at a minimum you would vote Democrat to keep that catastrophic process in the works.

Firefly
06-18-16, 13:11
I would think if you were an enemy of the US, at a minimum you would vote Democrat to keep that catastrophic process in the works.

This.

The Republicans are NOT heroes at all, but the Dems are far more proactive in keeping people fat, dumb, happy, and disarmed

WillBrink
06-18-16, 13:27
At least a partial listing:

http://patriotupdate.com/mass-murderers-democrats/

Good intel thanx. Latest POS will have to be added too.

Honu
06-18-16, 13:28
but you are talking about people blaming YOU conservatives or republicans or trump for the recent shooting and that islam is a religion of peace and had nothing to do with it !!!
the NRA and you are the evil ones who killed all those people !!

sadly that is what they think so to say dem did it wont matter one tiny bit

tb-av
06-18-16, 15:21
TB, ok to use this as a signature?

If you deem it worthy, sure.

SteveS
06-18-16, 18:12
" liberalism is a mental disorder" Michael Savage. It seems to be so.

The_War_Wagon
06-18-16, 19:22

WE MUST ban Democraps!!!

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/helenlovejoy.jpg :jester: