PDA

View Full Version : Well I after all my searching I found a Noveske 10.5 upper with VIS BRAND NEW......

hyrepower
08-29-08, 16:25
I now need to decide on a lower for it. I didn't want to spend this much, but I couldn't resist being as these are on a 6-8 month back order and Noveske isn't even taking orders for a good month or 2 because they are so back logged.
I am thinking of buying a Noveske stripped lower and putting on a Geiselle trigger, a Noveske BCG and charging handle, Troy BUIS, an Eotech
5xx, and a SOPMOD stock.
I have no clue what grip I am going to use or what trigger guard. Man I did not want to spend this much, LOL

LOKNLOD
08-29-08, 16:29
I am thinking of buying a Noveske stripped lower and putting on a Geiselle trigger, a Noveske BCG and charging handle, Troy BUIS, an Eotech 5xx, and a SOPMOD stock. I have no clue what grip I am going to use or what trigger guard. Man I did not want to spend this much, LOL

Just buy one of G&R's lower parts kits without the hammer/trigger, it includes the Magpul trigger guard, and have him throw in a MOE grip. Problem solved.

:D

b_saan
08-29-08, 18:44
...an Eotech 5xx, and a SOPMOD stock.
Your 10.5 is begging you for a T-1 and a Magpul CTR.

I have no clue what grip I am going to use or what trigger guard.
Magpul MIAD (or MOE) + Magpul Enhanced TG + G&R LPK w/o trigger.

hyrepower
08-30-08, 00:30
Well as everyone has stated, grant at g and r is a great knowledgeable guy. He talked me into the magpul grip an stock. Along with several other Items to complete my stripped lower. I am stoked

hyrepower
08-30-08, 14:05
Well here is the list I am going to get order on Tuesday:

Noveske stripped lower
GandR trigger kit
Magpul MIAD Grip
Magpul CTR
LMT BCG
LMT charge handle
Troy BUIS
Tango Down Vertical Grip

Well now I have to save for an optic. Jeez, this is an expensive hobby.

nsabjg
08-30-08, 14:10
With a 10.5 upper you will need a tax stamp.
Get the lower first reg. it then get the upper.
You probably know this but is not in your post.

hyrepower
08-30-08, 14:43
Yeah I am having my FFL do the paperwork and the registration. It is going to be a month or 2 from what they are telling me.

NickB
08-30-08, 14:50
Your 10.5 is begging you for a T-1 and a Magpul CTR.

I absolutely love the T-1. That will be going on my 10.5" Noveske and my 12.5" Rock Creek without question.

Broadway
08-30-08, 14:51
Yeah I am having my FFL do the paperwork and the registration. It is going to be a month or 2 from what they are telling me.

Two to three months unfortunately for the registration. :( Make sure you pay with a personal check so you can at least tell where in the process you are. During this time you can send the lower to be engraved as required.

T-1 = almost perfect and the best red dot available IMHO. Once Aimpoint rolls out the 2moa version they will have reached perfection.

NickB
08-30-08, 14:57
T-1 = almost perfect and the best red dot available IMHO. Once Aimpoint rolls out the 2moa version they will have reached perfection.

I'm with you. If I knew the 2MOA was going to be produced, I'd delay my purchase. I'm not holding my breath, though.

hyrepower
08-30-08, 17:53
Thanks for the tips guys.