PDA

View Full Version : Illinois jumps on the terror watch list bandwagon HB6588

AlphaKoncepts
06-24-16, 11:18
Illinois jumps on the terror watch list band wagon... Violates 4th, 5th, and 2nd amendment rights.

http://www.gunrights4illinois.com/blog/terror-watch-list-foid-card-revocation-illinois/

TAZ
06-24-16, 12:38
So is the terror watch list something that the sates have access to or just the FBI??

Ledanek
06-28-16, 20:02
Please let us know if Witness Slips need to be filled out.

WillyB70
06-28-16, 20:05
Illinois jumps on the terror watch list band wagon... Violates 4th, 5th, and 2nd amendment rights.

http://www.gunrights4illinois.com/blog/terror-watch-list-foid-card-revocation-illinois/

no surprise here being the home state for Obama.

daniel87
06-28-16, 21:56
i wonder if being a member here counts.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

glocktogo
06-28-16, 22:32
So is the terror watch list something that the sates have access to or just the FBI??

Which terrorist watch list? There's more than one! :(

daniel87
06-29-16, 01:42
bright side now if you are on one you will know when you fail the check or lose your foid.

i wonder how illinois will word the revoke letter.

dear terrorist
we regret to inform you that according to our records you are a terrorist. although you arent allowed due process, we are assured you are. please send your foid card to the state police at ______ illinois

signed. __________

ps. i understand why the gov wants to do something my problem is how they do it. pass a law that will do nothing to stop or prevent crime, trust the gov to screw it up royaly

remember if a person shares a name with a suspected or known terrorist, on the list.

welcome to nazi germany....whose next

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

AlphaKoncepts
06-29-16, 21:20
Please let us know if Witness Slips need to be filled out.
Will you friggin believe that the ISRA and IllinoisCarry are both Neutral on this bill?!

I am disgusted right now. Utterly disgusted.

HardToHandle
06-29-16, 22:31

The same deadbeat Democrats that have not passed a budget for two years? The same folks that are at least 8 months behind on paying their bills. WTF.

jpmuscle
06-29-16, 23:20
Will you friggin believe that the ISRA and IllinoisCarry are both Neutral on this bill?!

I am disgusted right now. Utterly disgusted.
Well, wouldn't want gun owners to appear soft on terrorism now would we?

It's all so stupid

T2C
06-30-16, 07:06
Will the new Illinois Muslim Advisory Council have any input on the administration of this bill?

The Democrats are destroying our country and Illinois is the epicenter of their attack.

AlphaKoncepts
06-30-16, 19:08
Will the new Illinois Muslim Advisory Council have any input on the administration of this bill?

The Democrats are destroying our country and Illinois is the epicenter of their attack.
I gotta think Rauner is going to veto that. It's strange that any race/religion etc... would get an advisory group. I am not against Muslims, I am against playing favorites however.