PDA

View Full Version : Kids just being kids in Sanford, FL. Carjacking City Mayor at gun point.

Digital_Damage
06-26-16, 12:07
http://www.wftv.com/news/local/police-2-arrested-for-carjacking-sanford-mayor/364081636

Same age Trayvon was, a few miles down the road.

SANFORD, Fla. —
Sanford’s mayor was carjacked while he was standing outside of a friend’s home early Saturday morning, the city Police Department said.

Mayor Jeff Triplett was standing in front of a friend’s home about 2:20 a.m. on Chapman Avenue when three men—two of whom were armed—stole the keys to his Mercedes Benz and his wallet.

The suspects fled the scene in the mayor’s car.

Police were able to apprehend two of the three men who they allege committed the crime, whom they identified as Damarcus Paige, 17, and Jermine Horne, 18.

The third subject, who police have not identified, has not been apprehended.

“Being a victim of a crime is unnerving, yet it was reassuring to witness both speed and diligence from the Sanford Police Department,” Triplett said in a news release.

Paige and Horne were charged with carjacking with a firearm and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. Horne is also facing a contributing to the delinquency of a minor charge.

The Sanford Police Department is seeking help from the community with any information that could lead to the apprehension of the third subject.

SteyrAUG
06-26-16, 14:32
Mayor Jeff Triplett - Democrat.

Works for me.

davidz71
06-26-16, 14:48
If he only had a weapon to defend himself! Oh wait, he is a Democrat and they don't believe in the right to protect themselves or their property.

Eurodriver
06-26-16, 14:55
The mayor of Sanford is a douchebag but irrelevant.

I want to see Angela Corey reap what she's sown.

Averageman
06-26-16, 15:51
Nuts, Sanford attracts chaos like no other place I have seen inside CONUS.

sevenhelmet
06-26-16, 15:55
Oh, those little rascals! Wacky fun...

Honu
06-26-16, 16:54
theyz be good kids
how else dey gonna get cash and a MB !!!
they needz to get paid after all you know they gonna use it to buy school books and use the car to go to school cause dem white privilege kids whoz parents made moneyz off me being a slave be driving nice cars so my kids should to its a RIGHT that we have what you have !!!

I cant write ghetto :)

wildcard600
06-26-16, 17:20
theyz be good kids
how else dey gonna get cash and a MB !!!
they needz to get paid after all you know they gonna use it to buy school books and use the car to go to school cause dem white privilege kids whoz parents made moneyz off me being a slave be driving nice cars so my kids should to its a RIGHT that we have what you have !!!

I cant write ghetto :)

Seems pretty accurate to me.

SteyrAUG
06-26-16, 18:52

Wasserman first.

Moose-Knuckle
06-27-16, 03:54
Um yeah mmmkay what was the mayor doing outside a "friends" house at 02:20 again . . .

GH41
06-27-16, 06:09
Um yeah mmmkay what was the mayor doing outside a "friends" house at 02:20 again . . .

And he was quick to play the married with two kids card.

Firefly
06-27-16, 08:37
This needs to happen to every mayor. Seriously.

It is a good reminder of your policies and their efficacy.
Whining and crying about the black vote, not pissing off the black folks, social responsibility, berating the police, berating Stand Your Ground and getting a gun put to your face and your new car stolen for no good reason other than young jocks livin' tha life.

Because, sadly, most working constituents don't have nice cars, don't live in nice neighbourhoods, and can't move so easily if their neighbourhood goes to hell.

A great swathe of generations with no concept of morals and value systems don't mind stepping on soft people for phat cars and easy cheese.

No sympathy. His honor looks like a creepy ass cracker to me. For all I know, he called those kids a name or tried to molest them and they were trying to escape.

TAZ
06-27-16, 09:29
Anyone know where this Chapman Ave is. Is it your average swanky neighborhood or some place where a local might score some blow or strange.

Big A
06-27-16, 09:30

I have a feeling she is gonna loose this election.

Firefly
06-27-16, 09:37
Anyone know where this Chapman Ave is. Is it your average swanky neighborhood or some place where a local might score some blow or strange.

Highly relevant question.

I would like to know as well

JC5188
06-27-16, 09:44

Ahhhhhggg....beat me to it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_War_Wagon
06-27-16, 10:20
Enterprising young men out to earn a buck... to afford their "skillets and I.T." :rolleyes:

GH41
06-27-16, 15:51

Google earthed the street. It is only a block long. Apartment complex (or project) on one side of the street and small older houses (some run down/shuttered) on the other. Far from a swanky neighborhood. I still go back to him quickly playing the married with children card. Maybe he got rolled.

Firefly
06-27-16, 15:55
married with kids?

Well that changes everything!

GH41
06-27-16, 16:10
married with kids?

Well that changes everything!

Not really but it's usually the first thing out of the victim's mouth when a hookup goes south.

Firefly
06-27-16, 16:18
Not really but it's usually the first thing out of the victim's mouth when a hookup goes south.

I'm all too familiar. It's up there with being a Deacon in the church or something.

I was being a bit sarcastic.

Sensei
06-27-16, 16:21

Crack is whack, yo!

gunrunner505
06-27-16, 17:59
Damn it feels good to be a gangster.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk