PDA

View Full Version : PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate...

223to45
06-26-16, 22:05
Anyone from Virginia ??

Are they made here then shipped out??

Or are they being brought in??

PHOTOS: UN military vehicles seen rolling down Virginia interstate... http://www.theamericanmirror.com/photos-un-tactical-vehicles-seen-rolling-virginia-interstate/ via https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.brennasoft.drudgeondroids #drudgeondroid

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wake27
06-26-16, 22:17
That's interesting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honu
06-26-16, 22:23
my buddy saw a bunch in Nevada recently ? I said most likely headed somewhere to be shipped ?
hmmmm does make ya wonder

scooter22
06-26-16, 22:33
Mate... They're being brought in to round you up, and put you in FEMA camps :jester:

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-26-16, 23:11
Imagine the UN purchasing agent and inspectors at the docks seeing that these things are already pockmarked from rounds....

223to45
06-26-16, 23:43
Imagine the UN purchasing agent and inspectors at the docks seeing that these things are already pockmarked from rounds....
Now that would be funny

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SteyrAUG
06-27-16, 00:13

That shouldn't be funny, but it is. Of course Hillary would use it as PROOF for the need for more gun restrictions.

ColtSeavers
06-27-16, 00:28

Wasn't that a scene from Hamburger Hill? US General's Silver Bullet camper shot to sh!t by US troops as it was being tranported to wherever the general wanted it in Vietnam?

At any rate, I'm not busting out tinfoil and duct tape over this,

jpmuscle
06-27-16, 00:36
So are these things manufactured CONUS?

ColtSeavers
06-27-16, 00:52
So are these things manufactured CONUS?

Screenshot from first link, no idea of credibility, but not about to doubt it either:
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/Revoliver6/Screenshot_2016-06-26-22-48-53_zpshkpiqypc.png

SteyrAUG
06-27-16, 01:43
Wasn't that a scene from Hamburger Hill? US General's Silver Bullet camper shot to sh!t by US troops as it was being tranported to wherever the general wanted it in Vietnam?

I believe that would be "Boys of Company C" and it was blown up.

jpmuscle
06-27-16, 02:41
Screenshot from first link, no idea of credibility, but not about to doubt it either:
http://i1147.photobucket.com/albums/o548/Revoliver6/Screenshot_2016-06-26-22-48-53_zpshkpiqypc.png
I see a lot of irony in that I suppose.

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-27-16, 08:42

I was thinking of the stories that the Goodyear blimp gets bullet holes in it...

Walk past it at the truck stop and toss some of those plastic 'bullet hole ' decals on them for giggles.

Firefly
06-27-16, 08:52
Ah yes....the U.N. the great boogeyman.
When they actually accomplish something I might be concerned.

In the 90s it was cool to consider them the looming shadow. Dudes in blue helmets raiding like Russians in Red Dawn.

But in reality, a lot of their soldiers come from countries that rarely go to war or still shove bones up their noses.

nova3930
06-27-16, 09:28
I'm pretty sure those are RG-31/RG-32 variants built by BAE at their York, PA facility. That's reinforced by the fact that the paint looks oh so shiny and brand new, not like it's ever been used by Pvt. Pyle at any point in it's life.

Sam
06-27-16, 09:30
The UN will be keeping the peace at the DNC and RNC conventions. They will also monitor the election in November.

JC5188
06-27-16, 09:43
The UN will be keeping the peace at the DNC and RNC conventions. They will also monitor the election in November.

Oh those poor bastards...

Firefly
06-27-16, 09:55

Lol they gon' get stabbed up by "protestors", especially at the RNC.

MountainRaven
06-27-16, 11:21
I saw dragon wagons on flatbeds rolling down the Interstate here last week, does that mean the military is setting up a Patriot missile battery here? Have the Canadians threatened to launch scuds?

rocsteady
06-27-16, 14:24

Seriously? No, that can't be true. Can it? I heard we actually have law enforcement around this country somewhere that are pretty good at security when they're allowed to act. Not sure the good ol' UN would be warmly received. And in military-style vehicles to boot, way to scary for the general public.

Digital_Damage
06-27-16, 14:32
hello 1999, is that you?

They are made in PA, shipped out of VA.

I remember in 1999 everyone was freaking out when they saw a bunch at a truck stop in PA. "They are staging for the 2000 BUG OMFG! it is happening!"

Sam
06-27-16, 14:47
Seriously? No, that can't be true. Can it? I heard we actually have law enforcement around this country somewhere that are pretty good at security when they're allowed to act. Not sure the good ol' UN would be warmly received. And in military-style vehicles to boot, way to scary for the general public.

Also will be used to protect the UN troops during gun confiscation after Hildabeast is elected. Local law enforcement will answer to the UN or will be disarmed as well.

Dist. Expert 26
06-27-16, 14:57
Howdy,

I can say too much, but I served with a certain government agency that is orchestrating the UN takeover of the United States. Don't even try to fight back. All the UN troops will be carrying sniper rifles and Beretta 93's as backup. Soon you'll all be in internment camps. Well not me of course. I'm too important.

Alex

MountainRaven
06-27-16, 15:01
I just got a letter assigning me to building red-5 at FEMA camp 115 outside of Barrow, Alaska.

Anybody else get their assignations, yet? See you at the camp!

Digital_Damage
06-27-16, 15:25
I just got a letter assigning me to building red-5 at FEMA camp 115 outside of Barrow, Alaska.

Anybody else get their assignations, yet? See you at the camp!

God damnt, somehow I got bunked with George Takei... again... dude snores and makes weird sounds in his sleep.

Sam
06-27-16, 15:27
They will be taking over high schools to house non-compliant individuals, first school will be named S-21.

Sam
06-27-16, 15:27
God damnt, somehow I got bunked with George Takei... again... dude snores and makes weird sounds in his sleep.

Oh my !

docsherm
06-27-16, 15:48
They will be taking over high schools to house non-compliant individuals, first school will be named S-21.

I thought they only did that at drive-in theaters.,...........

Firefly
06-27-16, 15:50
I thought they only did that at drive-in theaters.,...........

Avenge me!

FromMyColdDeadHand
06-27-16, 16:21
Avenge me!

AVENGE ME!!!!!!

All caps, dude.

OH58D
06-27-16, 16:55
I heard the BAE Systems has overseas contracts (including the UN) to offset the loss of Pentagon contracts. Gotta keep Americans in the Keystone State working. They also had a facility up there that made hard armor ballistic plates, but they closed the Penn. facility and moved to Alabama or some place.

JC5188
06-27-16, 18:06

Double up on the drawes...that ain't all he "does" at night...

scooter22
06-27-16, 18:19
This makes me want to start a conspiracy theory thread where we can post links to batshit stuff out there on the interwebs.

CCK
06-27-16, 23:58
This makes me want to start a conspiracy theory thread where we can post links to batshit stuff out there on the interwebs.

Jet fuel can't melt steel!