PDA

View Full Version : VP-Palin-Record Donations!

recon
08-30-08, 22:16
With her on the ticket now the McCain people said they raised over 4 million dollars the next day! Usually they take in about a 1 million. Nice! Going to do my part and send some green backs!

Updated!
The first day they took in 4.5 million. 7-million total as of today.

hotair.com/archives/2008/08/30/palinmania-mccain-raises-7-million-since-vp-announcement/

10MMGary
08-30-08, 22:29
I totally cut the RNC off in regards to donations. In fact I let our membership expire and at this time have no intention of re joining. We have however donated to Senator McCain and with his VP pick the wife and I will continue to do so till we both max out. We are finally excited about the McCain campaign.

Sam
08-30-08, 23:20
I contributed a few minutes ago. My first time.

AZ Old Guy
09-01-08, 02:15
My first Presidential contribution, also. Made it a few hours after the announcement. For the first time, I feel proud about my country - wait - didn't someone else use that line already?

czydj
09-01-08, 07:42
Ya gotta throw the old dog a bone, he's done good!

Gentle Ben
09-01-08, 07:52
I contributed as well. I think he made a good choice.

MAUSER202
09-01-08, 10:59
I too contributed for the first time, the choice of Palin blew me away. Before I just wanted McCain to win because I thought a deaf three legged hunting dog would be a better choice than the 47 year old political virgin, but now I am actually excited about a McCain/Palin ticket.