PDA

View Full Version : Even In "Pro Gun" Florida We Are Dealing With This BS...

SteyrAUG
07-01-16, 01:25
http://i66.tinypic.com/k35dz8.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/2qwemjb.jpg

The usual misinformation and scare tactics. Doesn't matter that neither UBCs or Watch Lists would have prevented the Sandy Hook shooting. Doesn't matter that France, which has more gun control than any state in the US recently suffered a terrorist attack. Obviously we just don't have enough gun control.

And if you'd like to email this idiot your opinion.

https://teddeutch.house.gov/forms/writeyourrep/

He also has a FB page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Congressman-Ted-Deutch/112179098816942

ColtSeavers
07-01-16, 01:36
Who is Ted Douche?

#Whoisteddouche

Moose-Knuckle
07-01-16, 05:14
The rhetoric and propaganda are in full swing, when Hillary gets in we're in for some fun times . . .

Benito
07-01-16, 05:55
Right. "Prevent terrorists from getting guns", but also insist that Islam is The Religion Of Peace (and of Soup Kitchen Jihad), import its followers by the millions, blame the NRA/Crusades/Trump/racism when they inevitably put their ideology into practice, and disarm all their potential victims.
Sounds wonderful.

SomeOtherGuy
07-01-16, 07:45
Right. "Prevent terrorists from getting guns", but also insist that Islam is The Religion Of Peace (and of Soup Kitchen Jihad), import its followers by the millions, blame the NRA/Crusades/Trump/racism when they inevitably put their ideology into practice, and disarm all their potential victims.
Sounds wonderful.

Bro, do you even DO Cloward-Piven?

Biggy
07-01-16, 09:13
Nothing but a feeble attempt to disguise the same liberal, anti-gun BS we've heard so many times before! The FIRST step to keeping guns out of terrorists hands is to keep terrorists out of our Country! Step two is to eliminate "gun free zones", which will lessen the number of easy targets available to the terrorist.

Of course, the liberals will respond with "But the Orlando shooter was a citizen". Yes, that is true. One day, they will hopefully grow up and realize that you will NEVER completely stop people from doing unexpected, criminal acts, when there is no previous criminal background. Cain never saw it coming!

Meanwhile, every so-called "solution" that the liberals come up with will have absolutely no effect on criminal activity or mass killings by gun. Instead, they continue to push for things that will restrict law abiding gun owners and vilify the NRA as the Devil's spawn.

Someday, you will come to the realization that the law abiding gun owners no longer care what you say, we don't buy your skewed statistics and polls, and we are NOT going to give up our right to keep and bear arms! GO POUND SAND!!!

duece71
07-01-16, 12:03
This is just a part of the intentional, calculated destabilization of American society. Now with the recent terror attack at the instanbul airport.......the gun grabbers are having a tough time pointing a finger at their number one target. That should speak volumes. Any and all gun legislation is not going to make 300 mil guns vanish over night. Gun control is not about the gun......it is all about control. Plain and simple.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-01-16, 14:56
If no attacks happened, they would say that we should turn in our guns because we obviously don't need them to defend ourselves...

Firefly
07-01-16, 15:15
Real easy to have that opinion in an ivory tower.

I don't live in an ivory tower, therefore I have a different opinion.

Luckily It is the Bill of Rights and not Bill of Privileges/Feelings/Opinions

Outlander Systems
07-01-16, 19:02
When Hillary gets in, everyone on M4C is going to be a "terrorist."

Nothing says common sense, like disarming your civilian population, whilst importing fundamental Islamists en masse.

If you like your, "inalienable rights" you can keep your "inalienable rights."

The rhetoric and propaganda are in full swing, when Hillary gets in we're in for some fun times . . .

interfan
07-02-16, 00:11
Sounds wonderful.

We are terrorists. That is the point to it all. If you aren't a progressive, you are a terrorist in their view. They also love the politics of Islam, so they are happy to encourage it until it becomes unnecessary to have the religious aspects of it. They know "Islam" doesn't mean "peace". They know it means "submission".

G19A3
07-02-16, 03:53
Who is Ted Douche?

#Whoisteddouche

Bro, do you even DO Cloward-Piven?

Well Wikipedia says they have this in common.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Deutch
His grandparents were Jewish immigrants from Eastern Europe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cloward
Cloward became an assistant professor at Columbia's School of Social Work in 1954, and had visiting posts at the Hebrew University.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frances_Fox_Piven
Piven was born in Calgary, Alberta, Canada, of Russian Jewish immigrant parents.

Hootiewho
07-02-16, 05:06
When Hillary gets in, everyone on M4C is going to be a "terrorist."

Nothing says common sense, like disarming your civilian population, whilst importing fundamental Islamists en masse.

If you like your, "inalienable rights" you can keep your "inalienable rights."

Yeah I am quite sure all the good guys here are on Clinnecht Ruprecht's naughty boys list.

I have had this churning gut feeling for several years that we have a storm brewing ahead. Same kind of deep knowing that causes animals to flee an area just prior to a tsunami or earthquake. I think they will eventually double down and say screw due process.

As far as the antigun bs, it was nearly over night here in upstate SC that we had a TON of antigun billboards go up in some very prime locations. There is definitely big money behind it. Most of the signs I see here are of kids down to toddler size holding a pistol, finger on the trigger with no pictured supervision. The sick thing is I have seen 3 so far right by and in sight of 2 elementary and one middle schools. One directly across from the bus pickup area at an elementary school showing a ~ 3rd grade age kid fingering a J frame. I though, oh great if they didn't have the idea of playing with a gun before they sure do now.

In my best Pastor Manning voice, "It's SICKENING, DOWN RIGHT SICKENING!"

Benito
07-02-16, 05:15
Nothing but a feeble attempt to disguise the same liberal, anti-gun BS we've heard so many times before! The FIRST step to keeping guns out of terrorists hands is to keep terrorists out of our Country! Step two is to eliminate "gun free zones", which will lessen the number of easy targets available to the terrorist.

Of course, the liberals will respond with "But the Orlando shooter was a citizen". Yes, that is true. One day, they will hopefully grow up and realize that you will NEVER completely stop people from doing unexpected, criminal acts, when there is no previous criminal background. Cain never saw it coming!

Meanwhile, every so-called "solution" that the liberals come up with will have absolutely no effect on criminal activity or mass killings by gun. Instead, they continue to push for things that will restrict law abiding gun owners and vilify the NRA as the Devil's spawn.

Someday, you will come to the realization that the law abiding gun owners no longer care what you say, we don't buy your skewed statistics and polls, and we are NOT going to give up our right to keep and bear arms! GO POUND SAND!!!

Exactly.
Keeping them out of the country in the first place is key, but that way they can't vote for Democrats, so what's a few American lives? A small price to pay for getting elected.
Plus this way they can blame the attacks in "Americans with guns".