PDA

View Full Version : Here we go again - Attacks in Bangladesh

Sam
07-01-16, 12:40
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/01/asia/bangladesh-dhaka-shooting/index.html

duece71
07-01-16, 13:21
The running commentary is clown shoes at best.......yawn.

SomeOtherGuy
07-01-16, 13:28
Shucks. Now I have to reset my counter of "Days since last Islamic terrorist incident." It was almost at 1.

chuckman
07-01-16, 13:29
Shucks. Now I have to reset my counter of "Days since last Islamic terrorist incident." It was almost at 1.

Now that's funny right there.

I'm following it online. Booger eaters vs Po-Po in shootout in affluent neighborhood that is well-known to diplomats. Apparently some hostages are in play.

Outlander Systems
07-01-16, 13:37
Nice fellas they got over there.

Unbelievable.

The attack comes ...on the same day a Hindu priest was hacked to death at his temple in Bangladesh's southwestern district of Jhenaidah early Friday, police said.

cbx
07-01-16, 14:56
Is anyone keeping track of all the terrorism? I mean by like the numbers. I just gotten to the point where, I can't even keep track of how many terrorist attacks happen.

Maybe I am simply too simple-minded, but wouldn't the solution to stopping terrorism is to not have terrorists in the first place?

Just sayin.

soulezoo
07-01-16, 15:46
I was more impressed by the Buddists in Thailand killing all the Muslim fishermen awhile back. Karma rules!

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-02-16, 20:12
I saw on CNN that the terrorist would spare you if you could quote the Koran.

I wonder if they would accept drawings....

jpmuscle
07-02-16, 20:13
I saw on CNN that the terrorist would spare you if you could quote the Koran.

I wonder if they would accept drawings....
I see what you did there

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-02-16, 20:15
I see what you did there

I just hope someone would get out to tell the story....

Moose-Knuckle
07-03-16, 04:37
And here I thought they just went for the soup . . .

Dhaka cafe attack: Isis militants 'tortured' hostages who could not recite the Quran

Many of the victims were hacked to death at the Holey Artisan Bakery, an upmarket meeting place for foreign nationals.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/dhaka-cafe-attack-isis-militants-tortured-hostages-who-could-not-recite-quran-1568595?utm_source=yahoo&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=rss&utm_content=/rss/yahoous/news&yptr=yahoo

Sam
07-03-16, 07:03
This story is already forgotten by the media, it's buried way in the back page. Did barry hoosain even mentioned anything about it?

Outlander Systems
07-03-16, 08:00
Negative.

This story is already forgotten by the media, it's buried way in the back page. Did barry hoosain even mentioned anything about it?

SomeOtherGuy
07-03-16, 11:31

Because this sort of outrage is completely normal and a daily occurrence now, and the Dem side of the US regime, along with their counterparts in Europe, are completely indifferent to it.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-03-16, 15:56
On to ignoring the Bagdahd bombing....

SteveS
07-05-16, 19:50
Muslims just being the rascals they can be.. In a middle east accent ,,,lets go make boom to celebrate Americas 4th of July. Mohammed #9 is today your day? no I don't feel good Let Mohammed #2 do it. Love them muslims.