PDA

View Full Version : Surefire MB556 availability?

Rogue556
07-02-16, 14:03
I've been searching over the past week to find one and seriously everywhere I look is out of stock on them. What gives? Is Surefire discontinuing them or phasing them out or something? Are people panic buying muzzle brakes now too?

ColtSeavers
07-02-16, 14:58
I've been searching over the past week to find one and seriously everywhere I look is out of stock on them. What gives? Is Surefire discontinuing them or phasing them out or something? Are people panic buying muzzle brakes now too?

TONS of them here:
https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?100661-The-Official-Where-Can-I-Get-It-Thread

Rogue556
07-02-16, 15:34
TONS of them here:[/url]

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I know I can find one eventually, whether through an online vendor or the equipment exchange. I just want to make sure I'm not buying one if they are being phased out for a newer/better/upgraded version. I'd hate to search and spend $135 just to have a new version come out next month.

Iraqgunz
07-02-16, 16:37
We have a thread on where to find stuff as mentioned above. As to what Surefire is thinking or planning, the M4C crystal ball isn't really dialed in.

Sorry, I should have been more clear in my original post. I know I can find one eventually, whether through an online vendor or the equipment exchange. I just want to make sure I'm not buying one if they are being phased out for a newer/better/upgraded version. I'd hate to search and spend $135 just to have a new version come out next month.