PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone ordered from 4scopes before?

marty
08-31-08, 13:45
Just wondering

LettersFromEarth
08-31-08, 19:03
marty,

PM Damascus as he just placed an order for a TA-01 NSN ACOG through them. Ive been aware of 4scopes.com for a few years now and while I have yet to place an order w/same the I havent heard any horror stories regarding them that would keep me from doing so. Cheers.

marty
08-31-08, 22:43
Thanks - I saw that order of the NSN, so will be curious to hear the experience. I'm surprised but I had not heard of them until I say his order on this site.

Damascus
08-31-08, 23:21
marty - So far the experience has been good. I made my order on the phone, just to make sure everything went like I wanted it to - the service rep. seemed to be very knowledgeable, and knew what optic I wanted, and it's features. He also assured me that he would personally get it shipped to me that same day, rather than in 24 hours, like the policy states. I've not received my order yet, but I'll let you know how it all turns out as soon as it arrives.

Damascus
09-05-08, 18:55
marty - I just received my package today. My TA01-NSN arrived in perfect shape, and was very well packaged. It arrived via UPS, on the said delivery date. 4scopes.com even included a pack of Shoot-N-C green reactive targets in the box. I would definitely do business with them again the future - they have the BEST prices on Trijicon scopes I've seen yet. They're good to go.

marty
09-05-08, 21:57
Damascus - thanks!

Amicus
09-09-08, 11:15
I purchased an ACOG from them a few weeks ago. Package arrived in excellent shape; contents good; delivery took 7 days.

I've yet to actually do anything with the scope. Too darn busy.