PDA

View Full Version : Randy Cain (Cumberland Tactics) Tactical Handgun 101 Wamego, KS May 1st-3rd 2009

Blake
08-31-08, 15:24
Randy Cain will be coming to Wamego, KS to conduct his Handgun 101 class. The range is located outside of Wamego, KS. Wamego is located in between Manhattan, KS and Topeka, KS for those you unfamiliar with the area. I can give you details on the range if you want to PM or post here.

Course description:

It is a complete introduction to the defensive use of the handgun. The comprehensive curriculum encompasses all elements of the 'Modern Technique of the Pistol' and introduces new concepts in tactical applications. The format provides a base in the fundamentals of marksmanship, tactical manipulation, the draw-stroke, malfunction clearance, weapon retention, shooting on the move, moving targets, alternate tactical body positions, low-light shooting, and mental conditioning. Other topics include basic one man tactics, working with a partner, and an introduction to team tactics. This course is appropriate for beginners and is also recommended as a refresher for those with experience. As mentioned earlier, don't let this description fool you. You will take your skills to a higher level.

Ammunition Requirement: 600 Rounds.

Primary instructor is Randy Cain

Cost: $480.00 (Tuition $450.00 + range fees $30)

50% deposit required with final balance due ten days prior to course beginning

To register online go here (http://http://www.guntactics.com/APPLICATION%20FOR%20TRAINING%20Form.pdf)

Blake
10-08-08, 15:48
Bump

If anyone is interested or has questions about this class, please let me know. If you have signed up, or are considering signing up, please let me know. Thanks.

Blake
12-02-08, 10:14
Bumping to the top.

tdj
01-11-09, 19:00
I sent you a message. I need to talk to you about this class. I am interested but have a couple of questions.

Blake
01-13-09, 15:30
I had some request for info on Wamego. It is a very small place, and the range is just outside of Wamego. I was told some of the motels in Wamego are full. Manhattan would be a great choice to stay, and is only about 18 miles. Easy drive.

There are several choices for motels in Manhattan and a wider food variety. Some of the motels right when you come in to town in Manhattan are: Best Western, Quality Inn, Hampton Inn, and Motel 6. I'll post directions to the range at a later date.

Blake
02-05-09, 17:05
Bump. Class is getting closer.

Blake
02-24-09, 22:51
Bumping to the top. Time is now to sign up for the course.

Blake
04-04-09, 09:02
Bumping!