PDA

View Full Version : From the feral human files . . .

Moose-Knuckle
07-07-16, 04:57
Day-care worker who raped toddlers on video actually a ‘charming young lady,’ lawyer says

There’s no disputing that Heather Koon videotaped herself raping four children in an Elyria, Ohio, day care before sending the footage to her boyfriend, a convicted sex offender.

The 27-year-old Koon pleaded guilty last week to four counts of rape among other charges, her attorney, Dan Wightman, told The Washington Post.

What is up for debate, Wightman said, is whether Koon should be considered a violent sexual offender.

Ah yes the old battered woman schtick . . .

“It’s very unusual to have a female charged as a sexual predator — almost unheard of,” Wightman said. “Psychologists tend to think she’s more along the lines of a battered woman. She was being influenced by her boyfriend.”

It still amazes me we have naive parents among us, in truth they're probably the majority.

At least one parent doesn’t care about Wightman’s accounts of Koon’s personality: At a recent hearing, the father of a girl who was 2 when Koon sexually assaulted her told the Chronicle-Telegram that he had no sympathy for the couple.

“Hopefully they get nothing less than life,” said the man, who was not identified by the paper. “I never realized creatures like this exist.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/06/day-care-worker-who-raped-toddlers-on-video-actually-a-charming-young-lady-lawyer-says/

Oxygen thieves like these are why I firmly believe in capital punishment, sadly the progressive legislators on the Supreme Court think somehow toddler rapists have the right to live. Her attorney ought to be debarrred and horse whipped.

newyork
07-07-16, 06:19
What in the hell is wrong with people?!

Business_Casual
07-07-16, 06:25
What in the hell is wrong with people?!

The Fall.

JackFanToM
07-07-16, 11:50
This type of sick and perverted human behavior is as old as humanity itself, the difference is in the way we deal with it. We are far too lenient on this type of behavior. I have never understood incarceration of those that obviously do not care about right and wrong and prey on those that cannot defend themselves. Save humans, execute monsters.

The_War_Wagon
07-07-16, 13:20
Save humans, execute monsters.

THIS!

/thread

SteyrAUG
07-07-16, 13:43
Since I'm a feminist, I vote she be considered a violent sexual offender.

Equality.

SteveS
07-07-16, 19:24
Years ago these problem people were, well they disappeared from the surface of the earth never to molest again. Now they are an industry the unionized government workers call job security.

Firefly
07-07-16, 19:30
All she needs is a Russian Lullaby