PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: ATOM Optic Ready Complete Glock 19 Gen 3 slide + Aimpoint mount

patriot_man
07-07-16, 09:13
I have a Glock 19 Gen 3 complete upper off an LAV Glock that was sent to Mark Housel at L&M precision for the following:

Mill for ATOM optic mounting pattern
Mill rear sight dovetail
Suppressor height sights
Re-Nitride slide

Work was done for $480 w/ a 1.5-2 month wait.

Slide had 1000 rounds through it prior to being sent to L&M and had another 100 put through it after it came back. Includes all Glock internals including a new recoil spring. Slide was re-nitrided flat black (looks like the to old tough black finish Glock utilized) so cut areas have surface hardness and corrosion resistance.

I chose to send the factory slide in instead of buying a Unity ATOM slide in order to ensure 100% reliability w/ Glock dimensions, surface treatment option, and slide material.

Asking for $680 shipped for the whole lot including an ATOM adapter plate for Aimpoint Micro ($50 dollar value) and other Micro Dots that use the same pattern (Vortex SPARC, Primary Arms, etc)

Payment via PP or USPS money order. I have 100+ feedback on various forums and can provide links.

Thank you.

patriot_man
08-06-16, 06:57
http://i.imgur.com/JBMzUFA.jpg

patriot_man
08-12-16, 02:04
bump!

patriot_man
08-20-16, 18:07
bump!