PDA

View Full Version : survival gear subscription

Phillygunguy
07-08-16, 13:17
Just wanted to know if anyone had any experience with theses survival gear monthly subscriptions ,like battle box or sof rep etc. Worth it or waste of money?

ScaryWoody
07-23-16, 11:57
Plenty of reviews on YouTube. Most of the "savings" are based on MSRP that you wouldn't pay anyway. For example, a laminated information card for MSRP $9 that is clearly not worth .99 cents. There would be one or two items per box that I would purchase. There would be one or two items that I would never think of but are cool. It's a good concept for the guy that like Christmas every month. Personally, I would just choose wisely the items I want/need.

Phillygunguy
07-23-16, 12:06
Plenty of reviews on YouTube. Most of the "savings" are based on MSRP that you wouldn't pay anyway. For example, a laminated information card for MSRP $9 that is clearly not worth .99 cents. There would be one or two items per box that I would purchase. There would be one or two items that I would never think of but are cool. It's a good concept for the guy that like Christmas every month. Personally, I would just choose wisely the items I want/need.
Thanks I also don't want a lot of junk that is useless or not practical which some companies have

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk