PDA

View Full Version : WTS: Scar 16, FDE, unfired with Midwest rail and vltor stock

9mmSMG
07-11-16, 11:44
Gun is also listed elsewhere so first come first serve. The gun is unfired, but does have the Midwest industries extended rail and vltor scar stock. I'm open to trades, you never know what I might want. I've just found myself with duplicates. Just going to copy my previous auction posts to save myself some typing. Price is 3000 plus 35 shipping insured. Let me know about trades.

Selling my FDE Fnh scar 16 chambered in 5.56. The gun is unfired, but I've installed a Midwest industries extended rail and vltor scar stock. I will include the original rail panel as well as the original boot stock with purchase. Gun comes with one FN scar mag that came with the gun. I really don't want to sell it but I've found myself with too many 5.56 guns and want something long range. Buyer pays shipping, all sales final and no refunds. Your FFL must accept packages from a non FFL or it will be an additional 25 dollars to have my dealer ship. Obviously no sales to ban states, you know who you are. Payment via cashiers check only or bank of America online transfer. Will not ship until funds clear. Thanks

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

9mmSMG
07-14-16, 11:14
Will accept partial trades for M1a cqb or M1a with a sage stock. Also partial trade for a benelli m4 would be considered. I'm open to any trade offers so it doesn't hurt to ask.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk