PDA

View Full Version : DISAPPROVED Efile Form 1

Rboitano
07-11-16, 21:47
I filed February 18 2016, recieved email today saying status has changed to SUBMITTED IN PROCESS. Logged in and found it under the DISAPPROVED column. I filed back in october and got approved first time in January. I havent been told what was wrong with my application. I did notice that I didnt put my trust name on Trade Name and instead of putting ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES for the STATE why you intend to make firearm, I put just ALL. Which I didnt mean to put. Will they send me another email telling me whats wrong? or should i just call them asap in the morning.

glock21xxx
07-11-16, 21:53
I filed February 18 2016, recieved email today saying status has changed to SUBMITTED IN PROCESS. Logged in and found it under the DISAPPROVED column. I filed back in october and got approved first time in January. I havent been told what was wrong with my application. I did notice that I didnt put my trust name on Trade Name and instead of putting ALL LAWFUL PURPOSES for the STATE why you intend to make firearm, I put just ALL. Which I didnt mean to put. Will they send me another email telling me whats wrong? or should i just call them asap in the morning.

Call in the morning and ask to speak with your examiner. They will tell you to resubmit and send them an email.

BigWaylon
07-11-16, 22:03
Never seen one without the reason. Open the PDF and look at page 5.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:06
I dont even have an examiner name on the email or attachment.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:07
This is to advise you that the status of your eForms submission with the subject Permit/Control number has changed to SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS

Permit/Control No:
Your Reference No:
Submission Date: 2016-02-18-05:00
Form ID: ATF FORM 1 (5320.1) - APPLICATION TO MAKE AND REGISTER A FIREARM

Please logon to the eForms site for more details.

If you have any questions about your eForms submission, please contact:
for Imports questions, call (304) 616-4550
for NFA questions, call (304) 616-4500
for AFMER questions, call (304) 616-4590
for Firearms Licensing questions, call 1-866-662-2750

Thank you for using eForms.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:07
I erased my permit control number, they are on the email.

BigWaylon
07-11-16, 22:10
I dont even have an examiner name on the email or attachment.
Is there not a page 5 on the PDF? As an example, mine looks like this:

http://i751.photobucket.com/albums/xx151/thegreghorton/Mobile%20Uploads/3E70B387-1FA9-49BB-A214-0B1699B7A791_zpssibslhqv.jpg

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:12
No, just a 4 page copy of my application that has SUBMITTED watermark on each page.

BigWaylon
07-11-16, 22:15
No, just a 4 page copy of my application that has SUBMITTED watermark on each page.
Weird. Guess you'll have to call. Not sure why it has the Submitted watermark.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:20
Heres what i got

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:25
I didnt put the trust name in the Trade name, im not sure if thats why they disapproved me or not. Didnt have any trouble first time, got approved first try. I keep on trying to log into eforms but it keeps shutting down.

BigWaylon
07-11-16, 22:26
Heres what i got

It's weird. I've seen them get Approved and end up with a Draft or Submitted watermark. Haven't seen a Disapproved one do that. Plus, I don't see the Disapproved box checked on that one.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:27
Right after i got the email and logged in and seen it was disapproved i tried calling and they were closed.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:28
No box is checked at all, Im not sure what happened on this one. Hope I dpnt have to resubmit it all. I dont have an examiner to ask what was wrong on my application.

BigWaylon
07-11-16, 22:39
No box is checked at all, Im not sure what happened on this one. Hope I dpnt have to resubmit it all. I dont have an examiner to ask what was wrong on my application.
It's almost like it's still Pending, but got moved over into your Disapproved branch somehow. Be interested in hearing the outcome.

Rboitano
07-11-16, 22:46
im thinking that is what happened as well, im going to call in the morning soon as they open. Been trying to find the time they open and havent found anything yet. I havent recieved any email about a refund of my $200 or anything. Ill definatly keep you updated.
thanks for your info and help.

BigWaylon
07-11-16, 23:04
Just as info...it never seen an email about a refund. Just the "refund in process" note you saw on my Reason for Disapproval page.

Rboitano
07-12-16, 07:40
Called and founf out who my examiner was, Heather Thompson. Said my model designition was incorrect. Used the same one before and didnt have any problems. Since today is the last day i wont be able to resubmit because the eform site will be down all day.

Ryno12
07-12-16, 07:51
Called and founf out who my examiner was, Heather Thompson.

Interesting, she approved an F4 can of mine awhile back. I wonder how the ATF divvies up eform & paper approvals between examiners. I had always just assumed they're two totally separate groups of examiners... one doing paper, one doing eFile.

Anyway... Sorry to hear about your disapproval.

BigWaylon
07-12-16, 08:13
Called and founf out who my examiner was, Heather Thompson. Said my model designition was incorrect. Used the same one before and didnt have any problems. Since today is the last day i wont be able to resubmit because the eform site will be down all day.
Did they say it would be down? Because today is only Tuesday.

Now, it may get overloaded and crash, but hopefully they don't intentionally take it down all day.

Rboitano
07-12-16, 19:16
Did they say it would be down? Because today is only Tuesday.

Now, it may get overloaded and crash, but hopefully they don't intentionally take it down all day.

I tried all day, I think the form is down for good. I ended up doing a paper form 1 and sending it in about an hour ago. I guess ill find out in about a year or so. Such a waste of time. Thanks for all of your help BW.
I just looked at the new thread you made about the new 41F, doesnt really look that bad. Think ill try filing as an individual form 1 when they become available.

S1dewinder
07-12-16, 20:58

This happened to me today, as well. Same reviewer.

el_chupo_
07-12-16, 21:22
Just got a rejection on a F1 today as well, got home to try to make correction and resubmit after 5pm, so no way to call, and no way to get it mailed in in time...

Will call tomorrow, but note on the PDF I got says they will only refund. Probably out of luck...