PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Glock 19 Gen 3 Factory slide milled for RMR

hogarth
07-12-16, 21:32
ALL ITEMS SOLD!

I have for sale a Generation 3 Glock 19 complete factory slide (all internals, factory barrel, and recoil spring assembly). The barrel and slide serial numbers do NOT match. Barrel looks newer than the slide. I've put about 600 rounds through this since I got it.

I bought the slide from a friend who had had it milled by One Source Tactical/Suarez International. He sold it to me--when he switched to a Gen 4 Glock--sans barrel and RSA, which I then added. Since I got it about 2 years ago, I put the aforementioned 600 rounds through it. I've never warmed up to the RMR concept and so it's just taking up space and potential money in my safe. There is some minor wear on the slide (it's of the greyer finished slide, not the frying pan style, so it shows every little smudge). The slide is equipped with black suppressor sights front and rear. It also has the mounting plate (thin sheet metal) that fits between the RMR and slide. Also includes the mounting screws for the RMR. NOTE: This will only work for a Trijicon RMR, not other, similar sights like the Deltapoint, etc.

The buyer also gets a Suarez IWB holster that is designed in such a way to protect the RMR when the pistol is holstered. It's similar to a Blade Tech Nano and even has Blade Tech pull-the-dot loops. Can be set up for straight drop or an FBI-style cant by moving the position of the forward loop. Has an open bottom, so Glock 17/34 can also fit, as can the shorter 26 (or .40 or .357 equivalents). Pistol also will lock in even if it's not equipped with an RMR.

Total for complete slide and holster is $300. Paypal plus 4% or USPS Money order is fine. Shipping on me with tracking info and insurance.

PM me here. For now this will be the only site on which I list this item since I've always had great buying and selling experiences here. Pics above. If you need more pics of something specific, let me know. Thanks for reading.