PDA

View Full Version : 7/15 "Day of Rage" - Fizzle fizzle fizzle

Eurodriver
07-14-16, 12:06
http://bearingarms.com/jenn-j/2016/07/13/dozens-of-cities-targeted-for-black-lives-matters-day-of-rage/

I predict dozens of middle aged white ladies, some with cornrows, and lots of granola in eco friendly packaging.

Regardless, if you're near any of those locations at those times you may want to just make a mental note.

GTF425
07-14-16, 12:18
That sequence of cities is a copy and paste from the post-Ferguson "Day of Rage" BS that was circulating around, just different dates.

GTF425
07-14-16, 12:22
http://pastebin.com/HQCaxcdu

The original list from August 2014.

Outlander Systems
07-14-16, 12:38
http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/563/630/793.jpg

chuckman
07-14-16, 12:57
Yawn. Nothing will happen. Just like the good guys trying to stir the community to insurrection in Les Miserables, at the end of the day, some of the people will be there by themselves, and no one will show up.

jmp45
07-14-16, 14:12
Yawn. Nothing will happen. Just like the good guys trying to stir the community to insurrection in Les Miserables, at the end of the day, some of the people will be there by themselves, and no one will show up.

Pretty much. The rioters are too busy organizing for Cleveland next week.

sevenhelmet
07-14-16, 14:14
Pretty much. The rioters are too busy organizing for Cleveland next week.

Now THAT'S going to be some bad shit. People are going to die for sure. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think I am.

chuckman
07-14-16, 14:25
Now THAT'S going to be some bad shit. People are going to die for sure. I hope I'm wrong. I don't think I am.

The convention has the potential to be a very, very ugly and dangerous mess. A lot of groups are zeroing on it as the 25 meter target.

ABNAK
07-14-16, 14:41
The convention has the potential to be a very, very ugly and dangerous mess. A lot of groups are zeroing on it as the 25 meter target.

And I fervently hope that they, in turn, are zeroed in on like a 25m target. ;)

Honu
07-14-16, 14:44
I was going to post this ?

sadly I have a convention I am taking photos at next two days a few blocks from one of these ?
downside for me wheeling a cart load of photo gear makes a bad target :)

the organizers said they have been in contact with both FBI and Police and will have extra police on hand for the event :)

at this point who knows what will happen I could see some thugs showing up just to cause a problem

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-14-16, 17:27
Was in downtown Chicago about 3pm and some one was skywriting ,'RISE' , but the rest ironically was erased by a big white cloud...

Moose-Knuckle
07-14-16, 17:49
Well the #BLM militants have murdered LEOs in NYC, Houston, and Dallas . . . so long as the great community agitator in chief is stirring the pot along with her cohorts in the DOJ and the fourth estate this trend will only continue.

TAZ
07-14-16, 19:46
Tomorrow will be a fizzle (I hope). You may get some local agitators show up and actually protest, but IMO the hard core violent asshats are going to be moving on to Cleveland. Far more coverage and bang for the buck. Cleveland will IMO be a shit show of epic proportions. Youre going to have #BLM out there bitching about the racist white guy. Youre going to have the illegals bitching about the border wall... The best thing to happen would be for the asshat clubs to turn on themselves for stealing each others 15 minted of fame. Now that would be a shit show worth watching.

WickedWillis
07-15-16, 16:16
As far as I can see, I haven't heard of anything today going down. Thank God.

Honu
07-15-16, 21:53
well 11 hours at the convention :) no voice great time met great people

and the traffic mess outside was from the game going on :) did not hear one thing about any problems :)

SteyrAUG
07-15-16, 22:06
Well this is pretty offensive.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/us-military-told-avoid-37-american-cities-fear-ant/

The Army last week warned all military personnel in the United States to avoid 37 American cities this week over concerns that anti-police protests, dubbed “Days of Rage,” are planned and could turn violent.

So US Army personnel were actually advised to "hide" rather than demand that local authorities in 37 cities be prepared to actually address violent protestors.

duece71
07-15-16, 22:13

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/jul/14/us-military-told-avoid-37-american-cities-fear-ant/

The Army last week warned all military personnel in the United States to avoid 37 American cities this week over concerns that anti-police protests, dubbed “Days of Rage,” are planned and could turn violent.

So US Army personnel were actually advised to "hide" rather than demand that local authorities in 37 cities be prepared to actually address violent protestors.

Unreal. From the top maybe?

LowSpeed_HighDrag
07-15-16, 23:36

That's nothing new. Marines and Sailors in San Diego know that it's forbidden to go to one of the downtown Denny's due to service members being robbed constantly there. Hell, one of the gates at the naval pier down there is/was forbidden for awhile. Military SOP is and always will be to hide and trust in a higher power when it comes to self defense.

SteyrAUG
07-15-16, 23:40
That's nothing new. Marines and Sailors in San Diego know that it's forbidden to go to one of the downtown Denny's due to service members being robbed constantly there. Hell, one of the gates at the naval pier down there is/was forbidden for awhile. Military SOP is and always will be to hide and trust in a higher power when it comes to self defense.

That is sad and offensive.

HardToHandle
07-16-16, 19:38
That is sad and offensive.

Really? I got the same brief in 1997, during the Clinton years.
The US military has been sorta at war for 15 years, but the old habits and routines do not end. We have an Army and Corps setting up for peacetime garrison and the other services that have only partially moved to war footing.

Making the erroneous assumption that the military is intended to be a red meat eating force of warriors is a problem. Fundamentally, the present DOD civilian leadership is more focused on the social warrior mission. The sooner we all accept and drink the Koolaid, the sooner we can move on.

The_War_Wagon
07-16-16, 20:10
Damn... and now I gotta unload 347 AR mags... :p

Outlander Systems
07-16-16, 20:12
Pm me, bro!

:cool:

Damn... and now I gotta unload 347 AR mags... :p

sevenhelmet
07-16-16, 20:24
Mail 'em to my TX address... I'll drive all night to unload them for you!

Re: The military. We have a military which has been in a de facto state of war for almost 15 years, but is still being led like a peacetime force. It makes for some extremely puzzling and frustrating leadership decisions from the top brass. That's why I wonder if just declaring war on ISIS would be a good thing for us.