PDA

View Full Version : *NSFW* And on a Lighter Note, we really need one today....

Averageman
07-17-16, 17:41
Hooters Girls Swimsuit Competition.
http://www.tmz.com/photos/2016/07/15/20th-annual-hooters-international-swimsuit-pageant-photos/images/2016/07/14/0714-hooters-pageant11-jpg
It kind of hurts my Soul a bit to know most of these girls are old enough to be my Daughter....

BIGUGLY
07-17-16, 17:43
Good call, something not horrid sure helps.

Firefly
07-17-16, 17:53
Well...they aren't your daughter so, game on.

Lots of healthy breeding stock but too much Barbie for me.

I like my women like I like my coffee: Black, bitter, liquored up, and cold

SteyrAUG
07-17-16, 18:02
Is it just me or did Hooters girls used to be way hotter.

Straight Shooter
07-17-16, 18:09
Good call, something not horrid sure helps.

Didn't click the link...but something else awesome...I witnessed 5 people baptized this morning in the name of Jesus Christ. It was beautiful
reminded me of the hope we can have in Him, to get us thru this wordly shitstorm we've created by turning our collective backs to Him & His will.

26 Inf
07-17-16, 18:13
Hooters Girls Swimsuit Competition.
http://www.tmz.com/photos/2016/07/15/20th-annual-hooters-international-swimsuit-pageant-photos/images/2016/07/14/0714-hooters-pageant11-jpg
It kind of hurts my Soul a bit to know most of these girls are old enough to be my Daughter....

It's a scholarship program!

Suppose it isn't very scholarly to not winner had nice gap.

Firefly
07-17-16, 18:14

Steyr, you my homie and all but I think it's just you getting older.

I recall going to hooters with some lads in my late teens and early 20s and really thinking they were good looking. They seemed all perky and fit. You had your blonde pixies, your light skinneded black chicks that were into cross country. You knew this by their leg muscles, the full volume haired brunettes with the racks you could mount a Lahti on. Not just big, but firm., and the Barbies who still looked natural like Heather Graham 20 years ago.

Now....deep down you know it's just single moms trying to hustle tips from youngbloods.

Firefly
07-17-16, 18:18
Didn't click the link...but something else awesome...I witnessed 5 people baptized this morning in the name of Jesus Christ. It was beautiful
reminded me of the hope we can have in Him, to get us thru this wordly shitstorm we've created by turning our collective backs to Him & His will.

And you know.....right on, I say.

Averageman
07-17-16, 18:31
When my Son was twelve we were going out to eat and my Son said "Look Dad, all you can eat Shrimp!!" He loved Shrimp.
Yeah it was Hooters, I asked him if he had ever been in a Hooters and of course he said no.
As we entered he turned as red as a Solo Cup, and had a hard time making eye contact with any of the girls. We ordered, he got his Shrimp and he had two large helpings and three drinks. As the young Lady who served us brought our check She remarked what a sweet and well mannered young man my Son was. I said "I bet he would really like a kiss on the cheek and She laughed and gave him a big one.
Yeah, when we made it to the parking lot the whole experience was too much for him and he puked all of that shrimp and Dr Pepper up before we made it to the Truck.
I loved being Dad.

HKGuns
07-17-16, 18:32

Yes they were hotter in prior years.

You're all just a bunch of objectifier PIGS!

What would be hot is to see Pocahontas in a string bikini. That would teach ya!

Firefly
07-17-16, 18:36
When my Son was twelve we were going out to eat and my Son said "Look Dad, all you can eat Shrimp!!" He loved Shrimp.
Yeah it was Hooters, I asked him if he had ever been in a Hooters and of course he said no.
As we entered he turned as red as a Solo Cup, and had a hard time making eye contact with any of the girls. We ordered, he got his Shrimp and he had two large helpings and three drinks. As the young Lady who served us brought our check She remarked what a sweet and well mannered young man my Son was. I said "I bet he would really like a kiss on the cheek and She laughed and gave him a big one.
Yeah, when we made it to the parking lot the whole experience was too much for him and he puked all of that shrimp and Dr Pepper up before we made it to the Truck.
I loved being Dad.

AAahh Fatherhood. I hope to be able to enjoy it myself one day.

Back in the old days if your old man said "We're gonna make a man outta you today" you knew something was gonna die and someone was gonna get screwed.

duece71
07-17-16, 22:30
Does one get to eat extremely greasy chicken wings and drink overpriced beer while watching?

Jellybean
07-17-16, 22:52
I appreciate this attempt to lighten things up.
I'll raise.

https://modelmylove.tumblr.com/archive
(should be pretty forum safe, but fair warning JIC)

SteyrAUG
07-18-16, 00:14
Steyr, you my homie and all but I think it's just you getting older.

I don't think it's that. I still see a lot of talent walking around every day in South Florida. And it seems to me, that when I used to frequent Hooters (about 10 years ago) even the locals were a lot hotter than the girls in the pageant. Maybe it's because they look less normal with pageant make up or whatever.

SteyrAUG
07-18-16, 00:19
I appreciate this attempt to lighten things up.
I'll raise.

https://modelmylove.tumblr.com/archive
(should be pretty forum safe, but fair warning JIC)

Noice.

Bulletdog
07-18-16, 01:02

The girls in those pics are hot enough my friend. Hot enough indeed.

jpmuscle
07-18-16, 01:43
Tumblr is a great thing.

SteyrAUG
07-18-16, 01:53
I loved being Dad.

Two point deduction for wasting shrimp and Dr. Pepper, but otherwise pretty funny. Also going to make a prediction that one day he will date the first girl to run past him in orange dolphin shorts.

Moose-Knuckle
07-18-16, 04:20
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/Bluebackhand/poster_feminism.jpg (http://s176.photobucket.com/user/Bluebackhand/media/poster_feminism.jpg.html)

cbx
07-18-16, 10:34
I thought of that one when this thread started....lol....

Jellybean
07-18-16, 12:03
[URL=http://s176.photobucket.com/user/Bluebackhand/media/poster_feminism.jpg.html]

Per the sign;
Women are like ARs- there's no reason why you can't have something useful *and* aesthetically pleasing at the same time. ;)

I know, I know, "you sexist pig". :p

jmoore
07-18-16, 12:09

It hurts even more when they could be my granddaughters! :(

geezer john

HES
07-18-16, 13:55
Went to one today with my buddy and his son and his sons friends, who are all in their late teens / early 20s. I remember the days when I knew all the waitresses by name. It was great to be the dirty old man, lean back, observe, and say "ahh, tradition"

Firefly
07-18-16, 14:20
I'm cool with chicks until they become killjoys.

Feminism is also bullshit. Right now, right damn now there is some dude stripping at an all male review.

You don't see me hating. Hell...
If I were 10 years younger and felt like doing sit ups forever, I'd jump on that gravy train too.

And I won't lie....American Gigolo is my version of Pretty Woman until it starts getting dark.

That was a classic movie, I mean it had tge Walking Tall guy AND The Black M60 Sergeant from Predator. Fine thespians both.

Hootiewho
07-20-16, 07:51
No offense to the religious types, but Hooters is a strip club for Southern Baptist. It is for Guys in the church who are edgy but don't quite have the nerve to go to a strip club. If I had a dollar for every time I have been working out of town with someone who is religious, who realizes they are a couple hours from home and suggest Hooters for dinner then wants to drink a near-beer I'd be rich. Hooters is cheesy.

If it weren't for these types and bikers Hooters would shut down. Give me a nasty all you can eat buffet at a decent strip club if dinner and admiring the female body is the objective. Food would probably be better anyway.

I had more fun accidently walking into an all black strip club in downtown Augusta with a dude wearing a dixie outfitters t shirt and spending the first 10 mins thinking this was really the end til we seen we weren't going to get stomped to death and dumped in the Savannah River than I ever did in Hooters. I could literially here Jim Morrison singing "This is the end..." as the door closed behind us that day and our eye adjusted from the bright sunlight to the dimly lit room. That said, if you fancy a lap dance from a chick who was a dead ringer Rhonda on Road Trip, Fantasy Showgirls downtown Augusta is your spot.

Firefly
07-20-16, 14:36
Honestly, I haven't been to a Hooters since I was a teenybopper and even then it was "meh".

I do recall attending a few burlesque shows that I got dragged to and that is actual art and pretty classy.

The women looked like women. Not desperate trailer trash or junkies or girls pissing off daddy.

Otherwise meh

HES
07-20-16, 16:00
I remember when the first hooters opened up. I was 17 and we would drive across the bay to Clearwater and Ohh and Ahhh. Now I take my kids there LOL

JackFanToM
07-20-16, 16:05
Lol, my cousin was a hooters calendar girl prior to being a bengals cheerleader. I can remember my grandparents bragging about it and me just chuckling and shaking my head.

SteyrAUG
07-20-16, 16:46
No offense to the religious types, but Hooters is a strip club for Southern Baptist. It is for Guys in the church who are edgy but don't quite have the nerve to go to a strip club. If I had a dollar for every time I have been working out of town with someone who is religious, who realizes they are a couple hours from home and suggest Hooters for dinner then wants to drink a near-beer I'd be rich. Hooters is cheesy.

If it weren't for these types and bikers Hooters would shut down. Give me a nasty all you can eat buffet at a decent strip club if dinner and admiring the female body is the objective. Food would probably be better anyway.

I had more fun accidently walking into an all black strip club in downtown Augusta with a dude wearing a dixie outfitters t shirt and spending the first 10 mins thinking this was really the end til we seen we weren't going to get stomped to death and dumped in the Savannah River than I ever did in Hooters. I could literially here Jim Morrison singing "This is the end..." as the door closed behind us that day and our eye adjusted from the bright sunlight to the dimly lit room. That said, if you fancy a lap dance from a chick who was a dead ringer Rhonda on Road Trip, Fantasy Showgirls downtown Augusta is your spot.

In South Florida it's just another wings place. You can go to Calico Jacks and get a better burger for a better price served by hotter girls in tight white t shirts and purple shorts. And you can go to the beach and see way more skin.

Before they really ghetto'd South Beach, we used to run down there in the 90s and watch European fashion magazine shoots complete with topless models that were typically a 9 or better on a 10 scale.

For me and my wife Hooters was nothing more than a wings place around the corner that we usually avoided because they had terrible french fries. About the only time we went there was if we were seeing a movie because it was in the same parking lot.

Sure the girls were cute and the outfits showed them off, but you can find that almost anywhere down here.

Firefly
07-20-16, 17:38
I have a story about the Hooters Bus. It's nothing exciting but it happened. All I'll say.

I WILL say that this is the most of discussed Hooters in like 10 or 15 years. You know...this is weird, but part of me wants to go to the Hooters in these out the way places like Hooters Russia or something.

Just to see if it is different(probably not).

docsherm
07-20-16, 18:43
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w184/Bluebackhand/poster_feminism.jpg (http://s176.photobucket.com/user/Bluebackhand/media/poster_feminism.jpg.html)

No Sh@# you stupid Bit@#...they bring you beer and wings..... WTF? Why are some people so stupid....... :jester:

Outlander Systems
07-20-16, 18:57
Dude.

Tilted Kilt > Hooters

I had a job interview that occurred at the Tilted Kilt.

While I love me some hot broads, I found the gesture from the courting employer to be totally unprofessional and declined to accept the subsequent offer.

Now, had I accepted, I would gladly have rolled up there on the reg. As you know, I am no prude, but I found it to be in poor taste.

I have a story about the Hooters Bus. It's nothing exciting but it happened. All I'll say.

I WILL say that this is the most of discussed Hooters in like 10 or 15 years. You know...this is weird, but part of me wants to go to the Hooters in these out the way places like Hooters Russia or something.

Just to see if it is different(probably not).

Jsp10477
07-20-16, 19:59
On Barrett pkwy Outlander? Last time I stopped there it was staffed almost entirely by KSU hotties. It's been a while though so the bar may have been lowered.

Outlander Systems
07-20-16, 20:01
Negative, Cumberland.

That said, when I was still riding two wheeled death machines we'd meet up at the Barrett Parkway one...

...and...um...yeah. Those girls were UNREAL.

GTF425
07-20-16, 20:02
Negative, Cumberland.

That said, when I was still riding two wheeled death machines we'd meet up at the Barrett Parkway one...

...and...um...yeah. Those girls were UNREAL.

Word.

Firefly
07-20-16, 20:14
Cursory Googling says it's worth a field trip, the Tilted Kilt.

Never been. I don't go out much. I havent even had Vortex in a while and it's awesome.

And this one joint in L5P that had this vegan shake that was likewise good.

Jsp10477
07-20-16, 20:17
Little 5 isn't the same anymore. Less hipster chicks and more urban outdoorsmen. Thug count on the rise as well. The one constant in that area, hairy lesbians at Agnes Scott.

Averageman
07-20-16, 20:24
Dude.

Tilted Kilt > Hooters

I had a job interview that occurred at the Tilted Kilt.

While I love me some hot broads, I found the gesture from the courting employer to be totally unprofessional and declined to accept the subsequent offer.

Now, had I accepted, I would gladly have rolled up there on the reg. As you know, I am no prude, but I found it to be in poor taste.

Here the Tilted Kilt is like Hooters with more Tattoos and Makeup.
I think they troll the Trailer Parks with Job Ap's.

Firefly
07-20-16, 20:37
Little 5 isn't the same anymore. Less hipster chicks and more urban outdoorsmen. Thug count on the rise as well. The one constant in that area, hairy lesbians at Agnes Scott.

I know. It was actually a place to let your beatnik flag fly years back. They had this one unironic record store that I got some Hall & Oates and Nena records from for like real cheap. It was quite a place in Autumn. Even around what I call white Decatur(where all the communists live) they have some nice book stores that are like thrift stores.

I have a beatnik streak so I love places like that.

The downside is that everything isn't what it was 10 or 15 years ago.

You could do a lot and folks were a lot friendlier. Now it's either thugs or prissy ass yuppies.

There used to be a grit to just walking the town in ATL that could be equal parts historic, interesting, and amusing.

Now it's some asshole asking if he can "hold a dollar".

I say "Once you get a goddamn job you can hold all the dollars you want"

Hence why I don't get out much as I've gotten older.

My dream home is a Burt Gummer compound away from society.

Also Adventure Outdoors was a place to hit up on occasion but they always looked at me like I was the two black kids from the beginning of Menace II Society. I don't have a Southern twang at all and apparently ABC or someone and Bloomberg did a 'sting' on them and they were super paranoid.

Which was sad. They had high prices but they also had odd guns like the semi auto Spectre M4, an FNC, a few Galils, and an HK93.

But they were always suspicious.

I've heard since they've moved that they have lightened up but I've not been back.

GTF425
07-20-16, 20:42
The best thing about L5P was running into the guys from Mastodon.

That's about it.

Firefly
07-20-16, 20:43
The best thing about L5P was running into the guys from Mastodon.

That's about it.

That's badass.