PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: BCM RE, H2 Buffer, Spring / Magpul CTR / Troy FDE Front BUIS / TD T1 Cover (OD Green)

Eurodriver
07-21-16, 10:19
SPF

http://i1328.photobucket.com/albums/w521/6234987u02/IMG_0439_zpss6p73ns8.jpg

BCM RE, H2 Buffer, and Carbine length spring: 20 shipped

Magpul CTR w/ extended pad: 20 shipped

Troy FDE BUIS: 35 shipped

Tangodown cover - Whoever buys something first gets it free if you want it.

If you buy it all, I will reward you with saving me time by selling everything pictured for 45 delivered via the mail man to a front door of your choosing.

Please take note:

These items have all been painted except for the TD T1 cover. Most of the paint is off the CTR and Troy BUIS. It's mildly noticable. I did not remove the paint from the RE. I am lazy. The end plate included with the RE is not painted, and is brand new. The castle nut has been dremelled to make removal with previous stakings easier. It is perfectly functional but for sake of sale it does not come with a functioning castle nut, I am merely using it to hold the end plate on the RE during shipment. (If you don't understand any of this, you might be the type to buy it and then complain the castle nut has been damaged and the items have paint spots on them - so please don't buy it from me because it is sold As Is)

For what it is worth - If I didn't tell you the BCM marked Troy front BUIS was painted, you'd probably just think it was a little dirty. You really can't tell, but it was.

Payment via USPS MO only or if you're near Mickey Mouse's World I could meet you someplace.