PDA

View Full Version : Priest beheaded in Rouvray, France

Moose-Knuckle
07-26-16, 04:58
Well it's Tuesday . . .

Priest ‘beheaded’ by two knife attackers who take nuns and ‘several’ worshippers prisoners before being shot dead in French church

A PRIEST has reportedly been beheaded after two knife-wielding men took two nuns and several worshippers hostage at a church in northern France.

Both ‘bearded’ attackers have been shot and killed after reportedly ‘creeping’ into a Catholic mass and taking several people prisoner in the French town of Rouvray, near Rouen.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1503398/two-knife-attackers-beheaded-priest-two-nuns-taken-prisoner-by-knife-attackers-in-french-church-rouvray-rouen-hostage/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160726-_-News-_-526837900

http://news.sky.com/story/hostage-killed-as-knifemen-attack-french-church-10512914

Eurodriver
07-26-16, 06:10
Even DU is over the bullshit. :confused:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10141531410

And everybody was saying England is racist for wanting to control its borders

Also apparently the priest didn't merely have his throat slit, but was beheaded.

Guess who?

Whiskey_Bravo
07-26-16, 06:21
Lone wolf....errr lone wolves. Nothing to do with terrorism.

I would imagine the Isis guys are sitting around their huts think WTF do we have to do to get these dumb asses to call it terrorism.

Campbell
07-26-16, 06:23
Lone wolf....errr lone wolves. Nothing to do with terrorism.

I would imagine the Isis guys are sitting around their huts think WTF do we have to do to get these dumb asses to call it terrorism.

Exact conversation I had with a friend the other night...

Eurodriver
07-26-16, 06:41
Why is everyone so afraid of offending these people?

The_War_Wagon
07-26-16, 06:48
Damn lone wolf Unitarians!!! :rolleyes:

Outlander Systems
07-26-16, 07:00
'Cause they don't wanna lose their heads!

BoringGuy45
07-26-16, 07:24

Wow! I wasn't expecting that. Normally we'd get the usual "well, considering how many priests did this to Muslims during the Crusades, this priest was kinda asking for it..." crap.

J-Dub
07-26-16, 07:29
Religion of peace strikes again

Sam
07-26-16, 09:45
This story isn't getting much interests in the news. One or two deaths, even if one was a priest that was beheaded, isn't sensational enough. You got to have at least 5 body counts to generate some coverage.

It's happening more and more, it is how the lone wolf (or wolves) works.

ABNAK
07-26-16, 09:53
Let someone do this in a mosque to an imam and watch the shit hit the fan. The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be overwhelming.

SomeOtherGuy
07-26-16, 09:56
Will this unforeseeable workplace violence never end???!?!?!

We must ban guns in the US so that Islamic terrorists in Europe can't use knives to attack people!

Let someone do this in a mosque to an imam and watch the shit hit the fan. The wailing and gnashing of teeth would be overwhelming.

Something tells me this will occur before year-end, somewhere. And I expect the outcry will be far greater when it does.

ABNAK
07-26-16, 10:02
Something tells me this will occur before year-end, somewhere. And I expect the outcry will be far greater when it does.

But see then it would be hate, when it's the muzzies doing it it's payback for hundreds of years of whatever.

Co-gnARR
07-26-16, 10:21
This story isn't getting much interests in the news. One or two deaths, even if one was a priest that was beheaded, isn't sensational enough. You got to have at least 5 body counts to generate some coverage.

It's happening more and more, it is how the lone wolf (or wolves) works.
I think if the attackers used guns it would gain a bit more attention.

Sam
07-26-16, 10:55
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/07/26/priest-murdered-during-mass-in-terror-attack-on-catholic-church-in-france.html

The terrorists, who were later shot and killed by police, forced priest Jacques Hamel to kneel before they slaughtered him, and the Islamist attackers captured the bloody episode on film, according to a nun who escaped the assault. "They forced him to his knees. He wanted to defend himself. And that's when the tragedy happened," said the nun, identified as Sister Danielle.

"They recorded themselves. They did a sort of sermon around the altar, in Arabic. It's a horror," she told BFM television.

Irish
07-26-16, 11:07
I don't think we'll have too long to wait. Lots of people are more than tired of this shit.

BoringGuy45
07-26-16, 11:21
I don't think we'll have too long to wait. Lots of people are more than tired of this shit.

The difference is that I highly doubt that any Catholics are going to bomb a mosque in retribution. Unlike Islam, Christianity explicitly forbids violent retribution.

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-26-16, 11:26

The difference is that I highly doubt that any Catholics are going to bomb a mosque in retribution. Unlike Islam, Christianity explicitly forbids violent retribution.

You are seriously saying that to 'Irish'?

If I survived an attack, I'd dismember (with the emphasis on member) one of these dudes. And my Benchmade often isn't that sharp from all the stupid stuff I use it for...

Irish
07-26-16, 11:35

Christianity forbids promiscuity as well and how many women sitting in church have only slept with their husband? My guess would be very few, if any.

I'm American born, my family's from Ireland, and I will tell you that even today that there are plenty of Irish Catholics who would be happy to pick up arms and eliminate a threat to their family, people and country.

There comes a time to meet steel with steel and even the Bible has a few verses about kicking ass when it's appropriate.

26 Inf
07-26-16, 11:42
Turn the other cheek means from a rebuke or an insult, not an attack.

TAZ
07-26-16, 11:49

I wouldn't take that bet to Vegas if I was you. People of all faiths are able to act like animals. Push enough people far enough (what ISIS and western governments are doing) and people tend to do crazy stuff. May not be sponsored by the Vatican of whoever, but it's still just as ugly and violent.

Eurodriver
07-26-16, 11:50
LOL @ PAYBACK

Guys - that ship has sailed. You don't want to go to jail, or die. It's not worth it to you; what makes you think its worth it to anyone else? No one is going to head to Fafet-Brossolette and start chewing bubble gum.

This will just be the norm, in the same way no one does anything when mobs of urban youths (fed, housed, clothed, and coordinated with your tax dollars) participate in massive looting that burns down cities, murder and torture innocent couples, and rape elderly women.

You're all dreaming. Quit with the bullshit.

Outlander Systems
07-26-16, 11:52
^ What he said.

WickedWillis
07-26-16, 11:53
Christianity forbids promiscuity as well and how many women sitting in church have only slept with their husband? My guess would be very few, if any.

I'm American born, my family's from Ireland, and I will tell you that even today that there are plenty of Irish Catholics who would be happy to pick up arms and eliminate a threat to their family, people and country.

There comes a time to meet steel with steel and even the Bible has a few verses about kicking ass when it's appropriate.

There comes a time that you can't fight violence with peace, rhetoric, and political-correctness anymore, and you have to take up the sword to do what's right.

“To be Irish is to know that in the end the world will break your heart.”
― Daniel Patrick Moynihan

Dist. Expert 26
07-26-16, 12:13
LOL @ PAYBACK

Guys - that ship has sailed. You don't want to go to jail, or die. It's not worth it to you; what makes you think its worth it to anyone else? No one is going to head to Fafet-Brossolette and start chewing bubble gum.

This will just be the norm, in the same way no one does anything when mobs of urban youths (fed, housed, clothed, and coordinated with your tax dollars) participate in massive looting that burns down cities, murder and torture innocent couples, and rape elderly women.

You're all dreaming. Quit with the bullshit.

I agree that most people won't go out of their way to do anything, but the more commonplace these attacks become the greater the likelihood that they cross paths with someone who will seek retribution.

If it were my family I wouldn't give a flying f**k about going to prison.

lowprone
07-26-16, 12:18
Google ; Tet Take Two , by Matt Bracken he predicted this ever escalating program of
terror that will consume Europe because PC has destroyed it's ability to do the hard thing.
When Hitlery is coronated it will commence for real here.

Big A
07-26-16, 12:22
They probably just wanted the church to donate some money so they could start a soup kitchen.

Eurodriver
07-26-16, 12:26
I agree that most people won't go out of their way to do anything, but the more commonplace these attacks become the greater the likelihood that they cross paths with someone who will seek retribution.

If it were my family I wouldn't give a flying f**k about going to prison.

So you think out all of the parents of the 3000 Americans killed on 9/11, or folks killed in Orlando, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Nice, Charlie Hebdos office, Paris, Etc etc etc

You're the only guy who feels that way?

Come on man....

If your loved one got executed on a televised beheading by some dude exclaiming Allah Snackbar you'd do just what everyone else would do. Mourn and move on...

Outlander Systems
07-26-16, 12:32
I think that's where the line gets crossed...Just sayin'...

Come on man....

If your loved one got executed on a televised beheading by some dude exclaiming Allah Snackbar you'd do just what everyone else would do. Mourn and move on...

ABNAK
07-26-16, 12:51
So you think out all of the parents of the 3000 Americans killed on 9/11, or folks killed in Orlando, Chattanooga, San Bernardino, Nice, Charlie Hebdos office, Paris, Etc etc etc

Come on man....

My mentioning it originally was to draw a contrast between what happened in Normandy and what would happen (whining-wise) if it happened to a muzzy. The double-standard is glaring.

I somewhat agree with what your saying. Reason being the West generally aren't fvcking animals like the muzzy crowd seems to generate. Having said that, if it did eventually happen to some mosque/imam I'd LOVE to be on the jury and I certainly wouldn't even speak out against it. Those cocksuckers will reap what they sow, and I don't give a rat's ass if it's PC or not to say that.

Firefly
07-26-16, 13:01
"We don't have enough ammunition to shoot them all in the head. The time to have done that would have been in the beginning. No, we let them overrun us. We are in the minority now, something like 400,000 to one by my calculation. I'm sorry I'm late. I couldn't break away....is there food?"

Dienekes
07-26-16, 16:29
"There comes a time to meet steel with steel and even the Bible has a few verses about kicking ass when it's appropriate."

True. Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular don't promote passivity in the face of evil. "Here are two swords..." and Jesus doesn't recoil in horror. "He says, "Enough." St. Michael the Archangel doesn't wield a whiffle bat--it's a big honking sword.

Augustine and Aquinas clearly endorse self-defense and just war theory.

SteyrAUG
07-26-16, 16:38

Still plenty of idiots.

35. What has France done to provoke the attacks thus far?

36. quite a lot

attacks in syria and elsewhere
cracking down on islamists in france
raiding mosques

SteyrAUG
07-26-16, 16:40

Might cause terrorism. Haven't you been listening to Hillary. This is all because Trump has insulted them.

Skyyr
07-26-16, 16:41
People keep saying "watch for the retribution, watch for the retaliation..." and nothing seems to happen. That's because Western civilizations have learned to control their emotions and anger for the most part. So no, in the short term, we won't see much (if any) short-term retaliation.

What we will experience is a deep seated level of hate, disgust, and intolerance that will slowly build, much like a volcano. It will build slowly, almost undetectably so, until it just can't be held in by the average person anymore. When that time comes, that is when the bloodshed will begin, and no one on the other side will be safe.

Eurodriver
07-26-16, 16:42
Still plenty of idiots.

35. What has France done to provoke the attacks thus far?

36. quite a lot

attacks in syria and elsewhere
cracking down on islamists in france
raiding mosques

To be fair, those were posted after I posted the link.

SteyrAUG
07-26-16, 16:45
To be fair, those were posted after I posted the link.

Wasn't trying to suggest anything about you. Just knew before I went that they would be there. I did a couple covert tours of DU back in the day.

Dist. Expert 26
07-26-16, 17:05

Come on man....

Look man, you know me only as a username on a computer. I'm not sitting here claiming that I'm John Rambo, but if my wife or son was killed by these animals I would have retribution. Don't project your feelings onto others.

Firefly
07-26-16, 17:12
As a majority, Euro is right.

As individuals, who knows.

There was that one guy whose kid was molested by his karate teacher. When they brought him through the airport for extradition; dad was waiting and busted his melon with a .357 magnum.

I was told as a young man, "You don't always know who you are talking to".

The guy you treat shitty might go home everyday to a house full of upside down flags, guns and pipe bombs waiting for some fatass to rub him the wrong way as an "excuse".

jpmuscle
07-26-16, 17:15
Look man, you know me only as a username on a computer. I'm not sitting here claiming that I'm John Rambo, but if my wife or son was killed by these animals I would have retribution. Don't project your feelings onto others.
For the love of God I'd hope somebody would just lose their shit and go all John Wick if their family we're the victims.

It would reaffirm my faith in the American spirit.

Firefly
07-26-16, 17:22
John Wick was a cartoon.

I'm waiting for a Paul Kersey

Outlander Systems
07-26-16, 17:28
http://youtu.be/qoqds4LV9RI

HKGuns
07-26-16, 17:33
Just remember, refrigerators are more dangerous and Trump was just painting an exaggerated dark picture of the US and world to scare people into voting for him.

WickedWillis
07-26-16, 18:16
For the love of God I'd hope somebody would just lose their shit and go all John Wick if their family we're the victims.

It would reaffirm my faith in the American spirit.

Mel Gibson in the Patriot style.

Benito
07-26-16, 21:33
Sadly, Eurodriver may be right.
In Europe, people get arrested, charged and jailed for merely posting "hateful" posts that criticize mass Muslim invasion on Facebook.
If they were to vandalize a mosque, let alone harm the hair on a Muslim's head, they would be punished to the full extent of the law.
The only way this can change is if enough non-Muslim people get fed up, elect a nationalist party to power (which the media will do everything in its power to prevent), which could change laws etc., etc.
In the meantime, more Muslim invaders will be allowed in, given money and time to infiltrate the nation, moving things closer to the point of no return.

Muslims murder, torture, rape and terrorize, while the natives are subdued and neutered for the sake of Diversity (Our Greatest Strength).

Moose-Knuckle
07-27-16, 04:21
This is just the latest islamic conquest of Europe, they have been at this a long . . . l o n g . . . time.

Before anyone can do anything about the savage hoard that has been INVITED into Western Europe and now CONUS, the leadership in those countries must be dealt with.

Eurodriver
07-27-16, 05:15
The only way this can change is if enough non-Muslim people get fed up, elect a nationalist party to power (which the media will do everything in its power to prevent), which could change laws etc., etc.
In the meantime, more Muslim invaders will be allowed in, given money and time to infiltrate the nation, moving things closer to the point of no return.

Muslims murder, torture, rape and terrorize, while the natives are subdued and neutered for the sake of Diversity (Our Greatest Strength).

Right. Inviting hundreds of thousands of emotionally scarred, war torn refugees from third world countries with a complete hatred of western values is no threat to Europe.

Apparently she is.

http://oxfordstudent.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/marine-le-pen.jpg

FromMyColdDeadHand
07-27-16, 05:45
People keep saying "watch for the retribution, watch for the retaliation..." and nothing seems to happen. That's because Western civilizations have learned to control their emotions and anger for the most part. So no, in the short term, we won't see much (if any) short-term retaliation.

What we will experience is a deep seated level of hate, disgust, and intolerance that will slowly build, much like a volcano. It will build slowly, almost undetectably so, until it just can't be held in by the average person anymore. When that time comes, that is when the bloodshed will begin, and no one on the other side will be safe.

Terrorism by its very nature is basically artisanal violence. Western cultures reluctantly, but preferentially engage in industrial scale violence.

Hootiewho
07-27-16, 11:30

Yeah, IDK. Look at Northern Ireland. Hell, look what happened to Dresden and other cities in WWII. Christian Folk got no problem getting medieval when the right buttons are pushed. I think it is coming. In a year or two, young native European males who still have balls will grow tired of their sisters, girlfriends, and wives being raped and countrymen being killed will say F@ck it and it will be just like the NI Troubles all over again, except this time they will be united across Europe against a common enemy. To quote Bonnie Tyler, "living in a powder keg and giving off sparks".

If broadcasting companies were smart they would be putting up protected cameras all over built up urban areas. Go ahead and set up a pay per view channel where you can watch the Thunderdome Part Deux from your own couch and make a mint off of foreign subscribers.

Moose-Knuckle
07-28-16, 05:20
So as the Pope remained silent on Father Jacques Hamel's beheading by muslims? I haven't heard a peep from the Catholic church on this.

I mean he is only the church's latest martyr.

Firefly
07-28-16, 11:34
So as the Pope remained silent on Father Jacques Hamel's beheading by muslims? I haven't heard a peep from the Catholic church on this.

I mean he is only the church's latest martyr.

ikr. If I were Pope some dudes in Desert Flecktarn would be popping out on guys with Sig rifles and going to town

I would ensure every Rifle used was inscribed on the side with "The Gospel"

boltcatch
07-28-16, 11:37
Sadly, Eurodriver may be right.
In Europe, people get arrested, charged and jailed for merely posting "hateful" posts that criticize mass Muslim invasion on Facebook.

Those who would haul off people at gunpoint for publicly expressing disagreement with political policy - and those who give the orders - deserve whatever eventually happens to them.

Dienekes
07-28-16, 11:55
ikr. If I were Pope some dudes in Desert Flecktarn would be popping out on guys with Sig rifles and going to town

I would ensure every Rifle used was inscribed on the side with "The Gospel"

Well there is an AR dust cover for sale inscribed "Deus Vult" (God wills it) for the properly kitted out Crusader.

Also a patch with the admonition to "Party like it's 1099."

jpmuscle
07-28-16, 14:51
Well there is an AR dust cover for sale inscribed "Deus Vult" (God wills it) for the properly kitted out Crusader.

Also a patch with the admonition to "Party like it's 1099."
Have gun will crusade man. Don't ya know