PDA

View Full Version : Bernie fans boo Medal of Honor recipient

ABNAK
07-29-16, 08:16
Just when you think the far Left can't stoop any lower you have this:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/28/bernie-fans-boo-medal-of-honor-winner.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

If anyone has a right to support any candidate they want it's former Capt. Florent Groberg. Lost part of his leg in the process of shielding his guys from a suicide bomber. I don't have to agree with his political choices (and I don't) but he certainly earned it.

Bunch of little mealy-mouth punk asses, neo-hippies. I'd have no problem with some skull-cracking on these POS, their "free speech" be damned. They're the same wild-eyed faggots you see sporting Che T-shirts.

djegators
07-29-16, 08:28
It is not hard to see the truth about the left, just most people don't look or only see what they want to see.

26 Inf
07-29-16, 08:35
Just when you think the far Left can't stoop any lower you have this:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2016/07/28/bernie-fans-boo-medal-of-honor-winner.html?via=desktop&source=copyurl

If anyone has a right to support any candidate they want it's former Capt. Florent Groberg. Lost part of his leg in the process of shielding his guys from a suicide bomber. I don't have to agree with his political choices (and I don't) but he certainly earned it.

Second the motion. As is befitting a man with the courage to selflessly sacrifice himself, he also took the high road:

“There were a couple hecklers… It’s America—freedom of speech!” Groberg told The Daily Beast following his speech Thursday night.

Clinton doesn't deserve him.

chuckman
07-29-16, 08:37
Screw them and the horses they rode in on....

Their lives don't matter to me, either.....

jmp45
07-29-16, 08:38
It is not hard to see the truth about the left, just most people don't look or only see what they want to see.

The left lies all the time, the truth is not in them. Those that follow will only believe lies it's a vicious delusional cycle. imho..;)

ABNAK
07-29-16, 08:39
Screw them and the horses they rode in on....

Their lives don't matter to me, either.....

They probably wouldn't ride horses; that's animal abuse and horses have feelings too! That's a prime example of the Man keeping a horse down. :rolleyes: