PDA

View Full Version : A great story about the good things Cops do.

Averageman
07-30-16, 11:52
Firefly,
This one is for you. Of course there are plenty of pictures.

http://www.aol.com/article/2016/07/29/bikini-clad-cop-tackles-and-arrests-pickpocket-while-sunbathing/21441497/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl24%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D475808992_htmlws-sb-bb
Mikaela Kellner, an incredibly fit police officer, was off-duty and taking in some sun in a Stockholm park when a man approached Kellner and her friends. He was pretending to sell magazines for the homeless.
To be honest, Kellner may just have inspired a bikini cop squad movement of buff looking ladies.
This is the first time Kellner has captured a suspect in a bikini during her 11 years as a police officer, but it was a no-brainer for her. She said, "If I had been naked I would have intervened as well."

Call me after the Wedding and thank me. I will make sure she unties you from the bedposts before you pass from dehydration.

usmcvet
07-30-16, 12:16
Ok she's hot but when you said bikini I was expecting to see some ( • Y • )

Averageman
07-30-16, 12:19
Most of the girls that natural body build have lost that fat, what's left is however very very firm and in my experience defies the laws of gravity.

Honu
07-30-16, 15:04
a muzzi getting butt kicked by a chick

he is going to have to figure out how to get his virgins back when he dies !!! which hopefully is sooner than later :) hahahahah

yeah saw that all over my feed on FB pretty funny and she is pretty buff

gunrunner505
07-30-16, 19:22
She should have twisted that arm just a little more.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cbx
07-30-16, 21:53
Good bless fit women.... The ones that actually lift. Especially the ones that squat....... Such nice posteriors.....

The world would be a better place if everyone lifted. No ass cheeks that look like you just took a sack of quarters and whacked them. No land whales. No fatties in spandex. Men would look and act like men, and have the testosterone to do it. Less dibeetus, plus everyone would get laid, lots.

Love seeing a dirtbag getting owned. I hope the image of a woman in a swimsuit makes some jihadi out there lose his shit, then stroke out.

thebarracuda
07-30-16, 22:27
A weight lifting society is a polite society.

Moose-Knuckle
07-31-16, 05:24
A Viking chic . . . cool.

With the islamic rape epidemic in Sweden more of them need to hit the gym and the dojo.

Outlander Systems
07-31-16, 10:55
Firefly is doing a report on an incident he was involved with whereby:

Three individuals approached his patrol car. He then requested information regarding whether or not they had permits for their OC'd firearms.

One individual placed a skateboard under the patrol car, and stomped on the skateboard, while stating that, "I've got your permit, right here," launching the patrol car approximately 100' in the air.

Firefly promptly exited the patrol car, while it was rotating and in flight, thence deploying his Beretta 93R to permanently deny the suspects' "permits."

On a serious note: Good on Viking chick. While NOT hot, totally awesome that she kicked that shitbag's ass.

Firefly
08-01-16, 09:17
That doesn't sound like anything I'd do. Once a skater always a skater. skater for life \m/

As for the Viking police lady, she looks lovely to me.

Her words"Even if I had been naked, I would've intervened" shows she has THE mindset for her vocation.

Uniforms and badges are what you wear, policing is what you do. Remember that song by Foo Fighters 'There goes my hero'? That's the mental theme I get as a ripped Swedish amazon in her bikini tackled homeboy.

That was a good article. Thanks for thinking of me.