PDA

View Full Version : Disappeared/deleted thread?

Kilo 1-1
07-30-16, 19:15
I had started a thread earlier this week in regards to some Aimpoint T1 failures I had. I am in the process of getting a replacement and was going to update my thread, but it has mysteriously disappeared. I understand that threads that get out of lane gets locked after warnings from the mods are ignored, but there were no "warning signs" and the discussions had been very productive and mature. Can someone help me figure out what happened? All traces of this thread has disappeared.

Thanks.

ISiman/oh
07-30-16, 19:22
Same thing happened too me when I posted about a deal on a aimpoint carbine optic. The deal sold out but the discussion about the optic was still going strong and it disappeared

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kilo 1-1
07-30-16, 19:28
I'm not aware of any violations of rules with my thread and it was in the correct section under optics. Not sure if it's an internal glitch or someone just deleting it without warning. I made it clear the thread was not about brand bashing as I have had stellar experiences with my other Aimpoint optics from before.

TexasAggie2005
07-30-16, 19:41
I believe the thread was nuked, due to the fact you didn't follow M4C rules of contacting the manufacturer about the issue before starting the thread.

Kilo 1-1
07-30-16, 20:08
I believe the thread was nuked, due to the fact you didn't follow M4C rules of contacting the manufacturer about the issue before starting the thread.

Got it, makes sense to me. Thanks for the clarification. Mods can lock/close this thread now.