PDA

View Full Version : Mukilteo shooting suspect bought gun a week before murders, sent warning text message

223to45
08-01-16, 13:48
I wonder what WA state will try to do with this.

KING 5

( Sent from http://www.king5.com/news/local/mukilteo-shooting-suspect-bought-gun-a-week-before-murders-sent-warning-text-messages/285450163 )

Allen Ivanov told investigators that he purchased an AR-15 semi-automatic rifle about a week before the murders and used the weapon to shoot and kill his "dream girl" and two other young men in a burst of anger,

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

austinN4
08-01-16, 14:32
I wonder what WA state will try to do with this.

Nothing good.

docsherm
08-01-16, 14:39
Ivanov stated that everything that went on tonight was about a girl,” wrote Detective John Ernst, a detective with the Mukilteo Police Department, who interviewed Ivanov hours after the shooting.

We need to ban girls....... :blink:

Firefly
08-01-16, 14:43
So this 19 year old with a whole lot of opportunity and life before him decided to murder a few people over a crush?!

Women are literally like busses. New ones come by every five minutes. People these days need to seriously disabuse themselves of this notion of "star crossed lovers".

Yes, you may like her or something about her, but if she doesn't reciprocate then push on.

You might find someone better.

Go talk to some old salts. They married dream girls and divorced total bitches.

Anyways, screw him. He just needs a needle in his arm and a good long nap.

No reason to mess with the rights of others because dipstick had no emotional maturity

SteyrAUG
08-01-16, 14:48
If we were wise enough to adopt Sharia, make women wear burkas and relegate them to property, this kind of thing would not happen. The 19 year old in question would simply acquire sufficient numbers of goats to purchase his dream girl.

Respect Islam, Vote Hillary.

223to45
08-01-16, 14:50
If we were wise enough to adopt Sharia, make women wear burkas and relegate them to property, this kind of thing would not happen. The 19 year old in question would simply acquire sufficient numbers of goats to purchase his dream girl.

Respect Islam, Vote Hillary.
Never know, he might enjoy the goats more.

fledge
08-01-16, 15:59
Makes you wonder with all the progressives saying "AR15" repeatedly that it's cueing more bad guys to consider what to buy. It's like putting TIDE detergent outside your apartment on laundry day.

SteyrAUG
08-01-16, 16:58
Makes you wonder with all the progressives saying "AR15" repeatedly that it's cueing more bad guys to consider what to buy. It's like putting TIDE detergent outside your apartment on laundry day.

I'm sure he tried to get an AK off the streets or an Uzi from an ice cream truck, but when he couldn't find those he was forced to buy an AR-15.

Bulletdog
08-01-16, 17:07

I've been worried about this for some time now too...

Bulletdog
08-01-16, 17:07
We need to ban girls....... :blink:

Whoa!!! Easy there Leonard…

At least not until technology comes up with a suitable alternative.

Firefly
08-01-16, 17:12
I remember watching either Connie Chung, 20/20, 48 hours, or some news deal as a lad in the 80s. They made a big deal about some guys buying an UZI. They made it at a dutch angle, in black and white, and played horror music as they showed two suburban white guys go into a gun store, fill out paperwork, and walk out onto the streets with an UZI (Carbine), just like that. Ominous music plays.

I recall getting my SR-25 and the girl looked at the invoice and asked me what I was doing later. She didn't care about the gun. And it wasn't (totally) because I'm a dreamboat.

Anyways....buzzwords and scary sounds

SteyrAUG
08-01-16, 18:12
I remember watching either Connie Chung, 20/20, 48 hours, or some news deal as a lad in the 80s. They made a big deal about some guys buying an UZI. They made it at a dutch angle, in black and white, and played horror music as they showed two suburban white guys go into a gun store, fill out paperwork, and walk out onto the streets with an UZI (Carbine), just like that. Ominous music plays.

I recall getting my SR-25 and the girl looked at the invoice and asked me what I was doing later. She didn't care about the gun. And it wasn't (totally) because I'm a dreamboat.

Anyways....buzzwords and scary sounds

I too remember "Uzi imports" making national news in the early 80s.

titsonritz
08-01-16, 18:18
It just irks the hell out of me, some special little snowflake makes the decision to flip out so now it is the fault of an inanimate object and everyone that has one. ****ing pathetic. I agree, give this guy the needle and stick his POS ass in a hole.

_Stormin_
08-01-16, 19:21
It's WA state. This will lead to more gun control...

They're trying to out California the Californians.

docsherm
08-01-16, 19:28
Whoa!!! Easy there Leonard…

At least not until technology comes up with a suitable alternative.

I hear they are making huge technical strides in Japan....... :jester:

SteyrAUG
08-01-16, 21:53

When the day comes that a RealDoll can make a sandwich...

223to45
08-02-16, 17:29
The charges were filed Tuesday in Snohomish County District Court. Aggravated murder can bring the death penalty in Washington, but Gov. Jay Inslee has declared a moratorium on capital punishment.

People like this need to be removed permanently. But no we got a pansy governor.

Moose-Knuckle
08-03-16, 04:14
Connecticut Teen Gets 25 Years for Killing Girl, 16, Who Refused His Prom Invitation: Prosecutors
http://ktla.com/2016/06/06/connecticut-teen-gets-25-years-for-killing-girl-16-who-refused-his-prom-invitation-prosecutors/

Both of these 02 thieves should be tied to a pole and the girl's fathers allowed to do what ever they wish to them.

Averageman
08-03-16, 06:41
Connecticut Teen Gets 25 Years for Killing Girl, 16, Who Refused His Prom Invitation: Prosecutors
http://ktla.com/2016/06/06/connecticut-teen-gets-25-years-for-killing-girl-16-who-refused-his-prom-invitation-prosecutors/

Both of these 02 thieves should be tied to a pole and the girl's fathers allowed to do what ever they wish to them.

I guess when everyone gets a trophy the idea of some rejection happening for the first time in their life is rather startling.
Yeah, I would agree, even a life sentence is too good for them.

Failure2Stop
08-03-16, 07:59

Remember the time that SR-25 got you a date?
Pepperidge Farm remembers...

G19A3
08-03-16, 09:05

When the day comes that a RealDoll can make a sandwich...

+1,000,000

223to45
08-04-16, 23:07
Well here it comes

SEATTLE —
A local group says they have the support to ban assault weapons in Washington in Oregon.

Washington and Oregon gun safety organizations are announcing their plan at Wednesday morning news conference.

According to the groups, a new poll done by Washington Ceasefire shows that two thirds of people want to see an assault weapons ban.

The group says its polling shows enough people support banning assault weapons and larger magazines of ammunition.

On Wednesday, they will be joined by Seattle City Attorney Pete Holmes and other leaders and will announce that 65 percent of people in Washington and Oregon support an assault weapons ban, and 63 percent support a 10 bullet maximum for magazines.

Of those who responded 43 percent live with firearms in their homes.

“I think people should be able to own regular guns but not assault rifles, because that’s just too much for a regular person to have,” said Seattle resident Brandon Lizana.

Diana Pinto runs Pinto's Guns.

She pointed out that the poll only surveyed 310 people, and the idea of banning weapons and larger magazines is a knee-jerk reaction to recent mass shootings.

http://www.kiro7.com/news/local/group-says-it-has-support-to-ban-assault-weapons-in-state/412650733

fixit69
08-05-16, 17:38
What the hell is wrong with people.