PDA

View Full Version : Amsoil Firearms Cleaner and Firearms Lube: testers wanted

rjacobs
08-04-16, 08:49
MODS: if you want this somewhere else feel free to move it.

I am an Amsoil dealer and Amsoil just released information on a new firearms cleaner and firearms lube, 2 separate products, that will be released in September. I really have no other information except a small blurb in our last monthly dealer news letter.

Im looking to get a few guys who can do a little testing and report their feedback good or bad. I have no bias one way or the other and this stuff may be crap or may be great, no clue.

I am providing the product to the testers at my cost from Amsoil, I am not getting free product for testing. I will also eat the shipping unless a tester is willing to reimburse the 6 bucks for a small flat rate box(I am guessing 2 bottles would fit in a small flat rate, but I dont know the physical bottle size yet). Product is yours to keep or throw away once you do the testing.

I would prefer testers be either SME's, Industry professionals, etc... or very long time members who have a proven track record.

Looking for use in AR's(semi and full auto, suppressed, unsuppressed), bolt guns, pistols, and shotguns.

I have no real testing criteria I am looking for, just really real world use. I would prefer the gun is stripped of all prior product before this test, however you want to accomplish that. Ill be using non-chlorinated brake cleaner.

If anybody has any other thoughts on testing criteria or what to look for or anything please chime in.