PDA

View Full Version : Who came up with the bright idea for UPS/FedEx to use the USPS?

ABNAK
08-06-16, 17:47
Ordered something off Gunbroker. Shipping was via FedEx. Was actually sent Thursday July 28th. Now it's only going from MI to TN. I could have ridden a skateboard here by now. Still isn't here. Come to find out it was one of those loser-ass shipping options (chosen by the seller, not me) that turns it over to the fvcking shitty Post Office for delivery! Today tracking shows "Undeliverable, please contact post office for pickup or reschedule delivery". I'll be damned if I'm driving to the Post Office to pick it up. My phone call to the Post Office Monday AM will be rude. I also emailed the seller and he basically said sorry, it's out of his hands. Bullshit! It's YOUR responsibility to see to it the package I paid for gets to me or you can shove it up your ass and refund my money.

So, who the hell thought it was a good idea to combine a "premium" shipping service like UPS or FedEx with the lazy, worthless Post Office?

wildcard600
08-06-16, 17:57
I hate that crap too, though I have no more issues with USPS than I have had with FedEX/UPS. Just send it one way or the other.

I think the whole idea is for FedEX/UPS to service to postal customers instead of solely being direct delivery.

ABNAK
08-06-16, 17:59
I hate that crap too, though I have no more issues with USPS than I have had with FedEX/UPS. Just send it one way or the other.

I think the whole idea is for FedEX/UPS to service to postal customers instead of solely being direct delivery.

Then why use them at all? I'll wager it would cost less to ship it USPS than the UPS/FedEx option that involves the USPS. Both parties get their fingers in the till at that point.

wildcard600
08-06-16, 18:02
Then why use them at all? I'll wager it would cost less to ship it USPS than the UPS/FedEx option that involves the USPS. Both parties get their fingers in the till at that point.

I would guess that some vendors/sellers only want to deal with one shipping company. Easier for them to just pack everything up and give it to the UPS guy than sorting packages to give to multiple carriers.

Outlander Systems
08-06-16, 18:04
The most vile encounters I've had with "customer service" have been with USPS.

My most recent of which was being chewed out by the "top dog" at the local post office because the seller didn't address it correctly!

News Flash: I didn't mail the shit to myself.

**** USPS. In the eye socket. With a rusty #4 Rebar.

ABNAK
08-06-16, 18:05
FedEx told me that was the option chosen by the sender. Is that true? Is there indeed a choice or is it automatically done by UPS/FedEx?

ABNAK
08-06-16, 18:09
The most vile encounters I've had with "customer service" have been with USPS.

My most recent of which was being chewed out by the "top dog" at the local post office because the seller didn't address it correctly!

News Flash: I didn't mail the shit to myself.

**** USPS. In the eye socket. With a rusty #4 Rebar.

Funny you mention that. When I called FedEx a little while ago they said the USPS had entered something about "addressed incorrectly". I asked FedEx what address they had that they gave to the USPS. The guy read me my correct address! WTF?

Outlander Systems
08-06-16, 18:11
Bro, that sounds VERY familiar.

AIMsurplus had the correct address for me as well...the, apparently tenured, Postal Employee chewed my ass. Only in .gov world can a customer get chewed out for the mistake of others. F'in classic.

Funny you mention that. When I called FedEx a little while ago they said the USPS had entered something about "addressed incorrectly". I asked FedEx what address they had that they gave to the USPS. The guy read me my correct address!

Don Robison
08-06-16, 18:12
I prefer that option. Our post office doesn't suck, but Fedex around here couldn't find their ass with written directions and a mirror. If Fedex is my only option for shipping I won't buy the item.

ABNAK
08-06-16, 18:15
Bro, that sounds VERY familiar.

AIMsurplus had the correct address for me as well...the, apparently tenured, Postal Employee chewed my ass. Only in .gov world can a customer get chewed out for the mistake of others. F'in classic.

So what had actually happened?

Doc Safari
08-06-16, 18:18
I actually prefer the post office. I have a P O box and I'm happy to have things shipped there. UPS will leave stuff with the neighbors or out in the rain. FedEx can't find the damn house, making me go to their office to pick up the items if they haven't gone back to the manufacturer already.

I'll take the Postal Orifice all day long over OOPS or Fed-Up.

Outlander Systems
08-06-16, 18:19
The mail carrier didn't read the building number on the shipping label...

...laziness, ineptitude, a combination thereof?

I get it. I make mistakes at work too. But I don't call my clients and bitch them when I screw up...

I've had ONE negative experience with UPS about 13 years ago. I was collecting antique typewriters (no homo). A very expensive, 1800s-era typewriter showed up cracked in half. The box looked like Ace Ventura got a hold of it. Other than that one, they've never lost a package, or dicked me around.

ETA: The building number was at the bottom of the shipping address instead of address line two. That was AS's "mistake."

:rolleyes:

So what had actually happened?

wildcard600
08-06-16, 18:25
I actually prefer the post office. I have a P O box and I'm happy to have things shipped there. UPS will leave stuff with the neighbors or out in the rain. FedEx can't find the damn house, making me go to their office to pick up the items if they haven't gone back to the manufacturer already.

I'll take the Postal Orifice all day long over OOPS or Fed-Up.

Same here in regards to trying to send everything to the post office. UPS and FedEx around here are good, but i've had problems with asshat vendors sending piddly shit that would fit in my PO box via UPS/FedEx and requiring live signatures for delivery. Yeah, let me take a day off work so i can sit around my house all day waiting on $80 worth of magazines or drive 40 miles out of my way to go pickup my package from the distribution hub. Also I feel bad about making a driver come all the way out here to drop off a little box that i could easily just pickup on my way home.

MountainRaven
08-06-16, 18:39
The Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx are all pretty good around here, but I agree that SurePost and other joint-delivery services are stupid.

26 Inf
08-06-16, 19:08
I just bought 6 metal 2/3 scale IPSC targets. Free shipping. I ordered Monday afternoon, they arrived Wednesday, on the porch in USPS Priority Mail Boxes.

Had dang near the same experience with bullets from Precision Delta. Free shipping. Arrived in Priority Mail. Three days total.

Meanwhile, 6,500 .22 rounds is costing me 58.00 shipping and Lord knows how many days to wend it's way to me via UPS.

In many cases it is the company. The guys I bought the .22 from could have shipped in flat rate boxes. For some reason they choose not to.

markm
08-06-16, 19:17
...laziness, ineptitude, a combination thereof?

Some of the most repulsive samples of human crap are USPS employees. I can remember going into the small PO near my old job and hearing one slob ask the only other counter slob if she'd had her break. That useless slug immediately went to break leaving a line of 12 people to wait on ONE counter slob. I just couldn't believe it. I literally could not look out at a big line of people and waddle my fat ass to break like that. It's just not remotely in my make up. USPS employees are so fukking worthless.

Outlander Systems
08-06-16, 19:22
Off-topic: Link to the 2/3 IPSC targets?

I just bought 6 metal 2/3 scale IPSC targets. Free shipping. I ordered Monday afternoon, they arrived Wednesday, on the porch in USPS Priority Mail Boxes.

Don't worry, bro. That's been my experience here as well. So it's, absolutely, an institutional problem.

I have never been to the PO, and not seen a line out the door. The PO was the inspiration for my old government = institutionalized inefficiency sig line.

Some of the most repulsive samples of human crap are USPS employees. I can remember going into the small PO near my old job and hearing one slob ask the only other counter slob if she'd had her break. That useless slug immediately went to break leaving a line of 12 people to wait on ONE counter slob. I just couldn't believe it. I literally could not look out at a big line of people and waddle my fat ass to break like that. It's just not remotely in my make up. USPS employees are so fukking worthless.

cougar_guy04
08-06-16, 19:38
Yeah, whenever I see DumbPost or "Mail Innovations" for tracking I just tack a week on to the estimated delivery date. I'm pretty sure the people in charge of that system could screw up boiling water.

One time in Orlando, a book took a week to get from one side of town to the other with SmartPost. I could have driven to the Amazon warehouse and back quicker.

Doesn't help with the post office in AL routing everything through Birmingham for a 2-day layover now too.

I have never been to the PO, and not seen a line out the door. The PO was the inspiration for my old government = institutionalized inefficiency sig line.

That was the impetus for me to buy my own postal scale and doing everything at home/online. Weigh, print, drop off. The $20 I spent on the scale has paid back 10x and then some in saving time at the post office.

wildcard600
08-06-16, 19:39

Had dang near the same experience with bullets from Precision Delta. Free shipping. Arrived in Priority Mail. Three days total.

Meanwhile, 6,500 .22 rounds is costing me 58.00 shipping and Lord knows how many days to wend it's way to me via UPS.

In many cases it is the company. The guys I bought the .22 from could have shipped in flat rate boxes. For some reason they choose not to.

Can't ship ammo USPS. It has to go ORM-D ground.

Outlander Systems
08-06-16, 19:41
Cougar, I'm not even sure what "Mail Innovations" is, but everything I've had shipped to me marked as such has taken substantially more time to arrive.

Absolutely dead on with the scale. I'd rather be kicked in the Jimmy than go wait in a PO line again.

Inkslinger
08-06-16, 19:43
Yeah, one time I had to call the post office about a delivery that via their website said it was delivered. They told me to hold while they checked. You know how they put me on hold? They laid the phone down. They basically said "screw you", we'll just leave the phone off the hook so you get a busy signal every time you try calling back until we close. Motherfuc.....ers!

Don Robison
08-06-16, 19:48
Just curious, but with all of these post office horror stories; do you guys live in the ghetto? ROFL

I can set the clocks by my mail lady and the folks that work the counters at our post office are always friendly and helpful. I must live in Mayberry.

ColtSeavers
08-06-16, 19:49
I absolutely refuse to give FedEx any money or business. They have broken, misdelivered (and therefore lost forever) 6 deliveries. Those were the only 6 times I have ver allowed them to receive business from me.

Love USPS except on days my regular lady is off and a Rural Carrier Assistant takes over, and screws up because they're new.

UPS I am ok with, they have yet to screw anything up too horribly for me to remember at the moment, but they never deliver to my house until after 1800 at the soonest, which blows.

Inkslinger
08-06-16, 19:53
Just curious, but with all of these post office horror stories; do you guys live in the ghetto? ROFL

I can set the clocks by my mail lady and the folks that work the counters at our post office are always friendly and helpful. I must live in Mayberry.

I live in Mayberry too, and we have our fair share of shitheads that can't be bothered to do their job.

cougar_guy04
08-06-16, 20:08
Cougar, I'm not even sure what "Mail Innovations" is, but everything I've had shipped to me marked as such has taken substantially more time to arrive.

Absolutely dead on with the scale. I'd rather be kicked in the Jimmy than go wait in a PO line again
Mail Innovations = UPS version of FedEx SmartPost (PO makes final delivery), it sucks slightly less than SP. But not by much.

I absolutely refuse to give FedEx any money or business. They have broken, misdelivered (and therefore lost forever) 6 deliveries. Those were the only 6 times I have ver allowed them to receive business from me.

Ditto to this. I had an order of a case of cleaner (9x spray bottles) from Amazon. Amazon tried to ship it 4 . . . freaking . . . times.

3 times it didn't make it past the origin facility before it was marked "Damaged - Undeliverable". One time it made it to the local hub (which is 4 miles from my freaking house!) and it was damaged and sent back. Amazon gave up and just refunded me. To this day, I have not given my money to FedEx and several times Amazon has had to eat a shipment because they Ace Ventura'ed a package.

ABNAK
08-06-16, 20:19
Like I said earlier if the guy had just shipped it USPS from the get-go it would be here by now. It's this hybrid thing that sucks balls. It sat in Memphis for 2 friggin' days with FedEx, then went to Mississippi (!) before being routed to USPS. I live in TN. The ineptitude is astounding. They can all kiss my white ass!

26 Inf
08-06-16, 21:02
Off-topic: Link to the 2/3 IPSC targets?

http://www.ar500targetsolutions.com/

No rounds on them yet. Also bought the hangers. Look very well made.

I would have been all over bases if they sold them separately - went to the local welding place and got quoted $70.00 a piece - way more than the going price on line. As it is I'll make some 2X4 stands - I already use them for cardboard.

26 Inf
08-06-16, 21:06
Can't ship ammo USPS. It has to go ORM-D ground.

Thank you. I'd never thought about that and I order ammo all the time on-line - it comes UPS now that I think about it.

Outlander Systems
08-06-16, 21:13

Thanks for the link. I've managed to lose all my gongs between two recent moves.

26 Inf
08-06-16, 21:18

It's nice in Mayberry, isn't it?

One day I missed getting my trash out. I called the refuse company, which was closer than the landfill to see if they had a dumpster in their yard for garbage, same as they did for recycling. 'Sorry, no, we don't.' 'Darn, I missed the truck and I'm going to have to drive to the landfill.' 'Sir, I have a radio right here on my desk, you don't have to do that, give me your address and I'll send a truck back by. If this ever happens again you just call us.'

Nice.

Don Robison
08-06-16, 21:39
It's nice in Mayberry, isn't it?

One day I missed getting my trash out. I called the refuse company, which was closer than the landfill to see if they had a dumpster in their yard for garbage, same as they did for recycling. 'Sorry, no, we don't.' 'Darn, I missed the truck and I'm going to have to drive to the landfill.' 'Sir, I have a radio right here on my desk, you don't have to do that, give me your address and I'll send a truck back by. If this ever happens again you just call us.'

Nice.

Yep, our trash company is the same way. We buy the guys on the truck gift cards every year at Christmas and and the few times through the years their truck has broken down nearby we took them cold drinks and offered a hand; since then it doesn't seem to matter what I put out it magically disappears..........even if it's stuff that I'm technically supposed to get a small dumpster for like furniture and construction debris when we were remodeling. It may sit for an extra day, but it always vanishes.

Dienekes
08-06-16, 23:31
I live just outside town, and also have a PO Box in town. And, of course, a street address. I buy a fair amount of stuff from Amazon through Prime. I never know what their shipping method is until it actually goes out. The Post office will not deliver to my street address, and UPS/FedEx won't deliver to a PO box. So about half the time I guess wrong and the package is returned as undeliverable. And the beat goes on no matter what I do.

It's like being stuck in a Kafka story. All because some pencil necked beancounters thought this would save the company money.

Falar
08-06-16, 23:40

When I've lived in big cities this has definitely been the case. Affirmative action, EOE and all that. Usually you get a bunch of ghetto morons who think they are owed a job.

I've always had positive experiences in small/rural POs.

wildcard600
08-07-16, 00:09
I live just outside town, and also have a PO Box in town. And, of course, a street address. I buy a fair amount of stuff from Amazon through Prime. I never know what their shipping method is until it actually goes out. The Post office will not deliver to my street address, and UPS/FedEx won't deliver to a PO box. So about half the time I guess wrong and the package is returned as undeliverable. And the beat goes on no matter what I do.

It's like being stuck in a Kafka story. All because some pencil necked beancounters thought this would save the company money.

I have this same issue. Amazon has been good about only sending my stuff USPS when i use my PO box and by now I have a short list of go to vendors who i know offer USPS shipping if i am ordering just a few small items. I realize that sometimes I pay more money for stuff, but if you don't list your shipping carrier or only offer UPS/FedEx I am probably not ordering from you unless I am getting something large/expensive.

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-07-16, 15:51
Had some cigars ruined that way, can't stand the USPS.

Hootiewho
08-07-16, 15:54
You watch this and see the sea of boxes, it's a wonder anything ever makes it anywhere. It is mind-boggling to me.

https://youtu.be/JZu_gxi3sbs

I have a new game I play when I insure a package. They will ask what are the contents, of which I reply a high end sex toy.

I had one poor girl at the Athens GA UPS nearly stroke out. Run in the back yelling & laughing "he shippin' a high-inn sex toyz" before I could tell her I'm joking.

Averageman
08-07-16, 18:39
My Company deals with Fed Ex, I wouldn't be able to tell you how many millions a year they must spend doing so. Unfortunately for me I have really pizzed off the Lady who runs the local Fed Ex.
UPS for the most part has been okay, but they are a little quick to leave a note and require you to come to them instead of delivering.
For the most part the USPS in our little town is great, but the one on Post is run by some very uncaring and almost angry people.

Alex V
08-07-16, 19:54
They all suck.

This week a friend of mine bought a $2200 scope from a dude on Sniper's Hide. His house is number 250. FedEx delivered it to a house numbered 64... 4 blocks away on a different named street.

I sold rocker arms on a car forum a few years ago. Used USPS. They attempted delivery to the guy in AZ. All of a sudden the rocker arms are back in my home town post office. When I went down there and asked why, the postmaster told me that the local carrier didn't recognize the name on the package and decided not to deliver it. The buyer of the parts had lived in that house for a decade and has had mail delivered there the whole time without a problem. Imagine that. To add insult to injury, I had to pay again to get the package shipped to AZ... again.

A few years back for Christmas my mom ordered me a Nikon lens for my DSLR. It was around $1200. UPS delivered it... To nowhere. Had no idea where it was. I finally got it. Around January 4.

Now Amazon is trying to use their own delivery people in our area. At first they refused to deliver to us because we live in a condo. How does your own service refuse to deliver, Amazon? Then they agreed to deliver it. The note on the online tracking said "left behind flowers". Sure. If you mean behind a bush, three doors down.

Every delivery service I have ever used has sucked at one time or another. The best is when it's at the local post office on Monday but the delivery date is still Thursday and it's at the door Saturday. Really? It takes 6 days to go 4 miles?

Averageman
08-07-16, 20:04
That particular Harpy behind the Fed Ex counter refused to give me some Fed Ex envelopes when I was going to be working out of town for several weeks. I leave the envelopes with my expense reports at the Hotel desk and they ship them out for me.
She refused flat out to ship a handgun I was sending to a FFL/Gunsmith and got so loud about it her Boss came in from the back office to smooth things over and handle it himself.
That's a real winner there.

tb-av
08-07-16, 21:05
FedEx told me that was the option chosen by the sender. Is that true? Is there indeed a choice or is it automatically done by UPS/FedEx?

It is a shipping option. I forget the name and I thought it was only FedX that did it. It's generally the "saver" option. Usually takes an extra day. I'm not sure what the theory behind it is. Why the handoff to USPS is supposedly a good option.

Endur
08-07-16, 21:17
I used to have great USPS service. Then a while back they put centralized mail boxes in my apartment complex where they used to have boxes in each buildings hallways. Ever since then they wont deliver to my door if the item is too big for the box. They mark it as "attempted delivery, left notice" and leave take it back to the post office. I worked nights and no one once ever came to my door. No one ever left a pink slip that they said they did. I have bitched out the office so many times because of this. I have mail go missing. I get other peoples mail. So much BS. The UPS and FedEx drivers that run the route that hits my apts are good people. No issues with them. The mailman that used to deliver to my apts before the centralized boxes was your textbook hollywood style mailman. Always on time, always courteous, always reliable. Not so anymore.

Mr. Goodtimes
08-07-16, 22:07
I guess my experience is opposite of most. I've had the best luck with USPS and Fed Ex. It consistently takes UPS five days to get a package to me, it doesn't matter if it was shipped from the next street over of the other side of the country. On the flip side, anything I've ever ordered that was shipped USPS or fed ex is here in two to three days max. I've ordered stuff online that was shipped USPS from Nevada on a Monday and was here in Tampa on wed around noon. UPS would have been here Sat around 830 at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watrdawg
08-08-16, 15:29
I've experienced the same delays when something is shipped through UPS or FEDEX and then handed off to USPS. I asked our carrier about that and he said they, USPS have contracted with the other deliverers to deliver certain size packages. He didn't mention anything about it being a shipper choice though. Thankfully our USPS carrier is pretty good and he takes care of us.

T2C
08-08-16, 16:07
I see UPS and Fed-Ex trucks parked behind the local post office at times. I've ordered parts and requested they be shipped by the most cost effective means. Sometimes UPS and sometimes USPS deliver the packages to the house. It looks like they are working together to survive in the business world.

ABNAK
08-08-16, 20:16
Got the package today finally. That is 11 calendar days after it was shipped. Unacceptable.

Moose-Knuckle
08-09-16, 04:56

This x infinity . . .

So on June 24th I had to go to my local PO, something that I will do anything not to have to do. Situation, I bought a rifle from an FFL in Georgia via Armslist. Said FFL charges 3% for CC but stated they accept checks. Cool, I'll save myself almost a hundred bucks and mail a check via Priority Mail/Certified Letter. I also had a small box to ship to another company all together in Wisconsin. UPS quoted me something like $17 to ship my small box there so having to go to the PO any way for the letter I said what the hell and took the box there too knowing it would be cheaper.

So I get to the PO, really a local Postal Station (what ever that is and it's smaller) and one, one single morbidly obese mouth breather is working the counter. I have dealt with this feces stain before and his voice is so high pitched and his breathing is so heavy that I want to throat punch a kitten. True story, I found same USPS mouth breather passed out in his car in the local Wal-Mart parking lot while IN UNIFORM but that is another story for another day. So I get in line about 12 people deep at this point. I wait something like twenty minutes to be graced by his voice/breathing. I explain to him I need to send a letter Certified and ship a small box via Priority Mail. He hands me the Certified slip (which they only have behind the counter) and instructs me to go fill it out over there, pointing to the empty work station of his coworker who is MIA and to come back when done.

I said; "You've got to be kidding me?". "I can fill this out in thirty seconds and while I'm doing that why don't you process my other piece of mail?" To which he replies; "It's policy . . . I've got a line going out the door." To which I replied; "Yeah I know, I was just in that line and waited over twenty minutes for my turn". He moans on in his high pitch heavy breathing voice about his coworker who just had to take a break blah blah. So I just bit my tongue fill out my form and went back up to his counter now having to wait on the person who was BEHIND me in line to begin with. He processes my letter and my parcel I get a receipt and on my way.

Sure enough my check for my rifle that I have purchased online mysteriously is mailed to Denver, CO. complete opposite direction of Georgia. I call USPS 800 number, this in and of itself is worthy of a thread as it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a carbon based life form to talk to but I digress. After an ONE HOUR of phone ****tardery the USPS mouth breather on the phone told me just call back on Monday we should know something then.

This goes on for WEEKS . . .

My letter is mailed back and forth to and from Georgia and Denver, CO!!!!

The FFL had no other choice but to sell the rifle that I had ordered as they needed funds, said FFL did not bother calling me and telling me any of this only a week after the order was placed. I emailed them multiple times with updates from USPS letting them know my check was enroute. At any time I would have just paid via CC if they had told me they demanded funds or they couldn't hold the rifle. Again, a story unto itself as I wasn't informed "my rifle" was sold until I emailed them one of my updates as to where my check was . . .

So I now have to pay a fee and have my bank place a stop payment on my check for a $2K+ rifle that the USPS have lost "just in case" it is cashed.

Finally on July 19th TWENTY FIVE DAYS after I mailed a Certified letter via Priority Mail which was quoted to me as a three day mailing is finally delivered to the FFL, nice guy who via email ensured that I no longer had any outstanding transaction with his company and that his billing department shredded by check.

I filed a formal complaint with the USPS Post Mater General which was referred to the Post Master of the area where I live which basically said sorry. I requested a full refund for my $6.47 Certified letter/Priority Mail mailing for my check via one of the four phone conversations I had with USPS CS, notta.

I was going to go up to the PO and speak with the Post Mater in person about the matter and demand a refund but you know what I don't have time for those ****tards. I went ahead and thankfully found said rifle at another dealer for same price and purchased it.

USPS can all go **** each other with an Ebola covered pineapple and my $6.47 . . .

26 Inf
08-09-16, 10:30
I ordered some parts from CZUSA on line Saturday evening. Monday morning I got an email they were processing my order, that afternoon I go an email it had been shipped. This morning I got a tracking update from FedEx - shipped via smartpost 8/8/2016 scheduled delivery "Mon, 8/15/2016 by end of day"

I live 220 miles from Kansas City, I could ride my bike there and back in that time frame. Normal mail would spend a day in transit and be delivered the next day. WTF?

ace4059
08-09-16, 10:58
Shipping seems to be getting slower and slower. One example is Amazon. They have a shipping warehouse 118 miles away and I use their 2 day prime service. Amazons warehouse ships extremely fast but once it's in the hands of the shipper, about 40% of the time it takes 3-4 days to reach my door. I still wonder what their 2 day guarantee means.
UPS is the worse around here. FED EX has better service and less damaged goods in my experience.

_Stormin_
08-09-16, 12:24
Ive been really fortunate with everyone but the USPS. I have everything that I can just sent to my office, and the FedEx and UPS guys are on a first name basis with me. Somehow I have family send things to my home USPS... Good God Almighty is it a pain to get anything from them done right. They always simply leave a slip (it feels like this happens even if I am home), and the local office where they take my stuff for me to "pick up at my convenience," is closed on Saturdays. I work from 8-6 every weekday, like normal people, so they're closed at all times that I can get there without making some kind of arrangement to duck out of the office for the 40 mile round trip from work to the PO and back. It's absurd...