PDA

View Full Version : This bull@#$#! Mod mocking on me ?

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:02
This is ------! I need to sell my gun! Plz I need help at least you can do something about. You can't just lock and edit my thread that I posted in few minutes ago. This is rude! http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160811/d39153b56a2338bf328b362f64639028.png I know whoever did this is true idiot. I know your job is leaving something nonsense and say nope you don't know the rules. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:03
I know why guns are needed to be banned. Lol mod good job! We know

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:05
Dude.

You're gunna get banned under 10 posts?

The rules are the rules. J gave you those links. Listen to them. Or go through another method.

ETA: Sadly, it's probably to late now. Earned any ban at this point.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:06
Dude.

The rules are the rules. J gave you those links. Listen to them. Or go through another method.

You listen I don't have permission that others have to get into marketplace! For some stupid reasons!

Swag
08-11-16, 12:07
Leslie Chow?

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:07
Dude.

ETA: Sadly, it's probably to late now. Earned any ban at this point.

So if I get banned in this forum the only reason would be I complained the way of mod who did stupid things and not really read my quests!

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:08

Okay, you obviosuly did NOT reads the rules. Starting with RULE ONE: DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE. Failed on that.

YOU NEED 30 POSTS TO POST IN EE EXCHANGE.

Sheesh...

Glad you're selling that gun, with your demeanor and temper, I can see why.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:10

Okay, you obviosuly did NOT reads the rules. Starting with RULE ONE: DO NOT INSULT PEOPLE. Failed on that.

Sheesh...

You need clear mind to think in real world. There is something bond between you and the mods! There is nothing to do with me selling the gun and mocking mod made funny edit to me!

Tortuga
08-11-16, 12:12
http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/connie/connie_eatingpopcorn.gif

This has the makings of another Gecko45. Enjoy the show all!

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:13

Sheesh...

Yes I posted the selling thread in wrong place, but I am urged to sell something. Making fun out of my mistake is not responsible way of solving the problem. Mod whoever edited my post, he did not clearly tell me I need 30 more posts to be able in marketplace, but rather than to make fun out out this.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:15
http://www.en.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/connie/connie_eatingpopcorn.gif

This has the makings of another Gecko45. Enjoy the show all!

Hope the same thing won't happen on you this is suck.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:16
This is the end! I am not struggling on this! I am moving on. Lol enjoy the time you all stay in here for some reasons.

Tortuga
08-11-16, 12:17
this is suck.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:18
I couldn't have said it better myself.

Moving on

Koshinn
08-11-16, 12:19
You need clear mind to think in real world. There is something bond between you and the mods! There is nothing to do with me selling the gun and mocking mod made funny edit to me!

Is English your first language?

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:20

Either you're a troll, or purely ignorant. Either way, pull up a seat folks.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:20
Is English your first language?

Another classic joke ask yourself

Ryno12
08-11-16, 12:21
Moving on

For real this time?

Hmac
08-11-16, 12:21
This is the end! I am not struggling on this! I am moving on. Lol enjoy the time you all stay in here for some reasons.

This forum has 79,554 members. Maybe it's you that's the problem?

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:22
Either you're a troll, or purely ignorant. Either way, pull up a seat folks.

Yeah maybe the way of your speaking tell us you are one big loser. I am not here to argue with you. Save it

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:22
Yes I posted the selling thread in wrong place, but I am urged to sell something. Making fun out of my mistake is not responsible way of solving the problem. Mod whoever edited my post, he did not clearly tell me I need 30 more posts to be able in marketplace, but rather than to make fun out out this.

Grow up, Move on, and pull your self up off the floor on your way out.

He told you all he needed too. You disrespected the community by blatantly disregarding all rules and any HELP from the mods.

You could have been banned immediately, instead, he actually gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Move on, and understand YOU are in the wrong here man.

Again, please sell that firearm and DO NOT represent the firearms community anymore.

Thanks, bye Felicia.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:23
This forum has 79,554 members. Maybe it's you that's the problem?

Look up I said I did mistake but should it end in mocking ?

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:24
Look up I said I did mistake but should it end in mocking ?

You're mocking yourself at this time. MOVE ON, BRO.

ETA: Good news is, you'll be at 30 in no time (based on your rebuts), bad news is, you'll be banned and can't post anyways.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:25

He told you all he needed too. You disrespected the community by blatantly disregarding all rules and any HELP from the mods.

You could have been banned immediately, instead, he actually gave you the benefit of the doubt.

Again, please sell that firearm and DO NOT represent the firearms community anymore.

Thanks, bye Felicia.

Long useless speaking. This is not even a way lol

Ryno12
08-11-16, 12:26
Moving on

How bout now?

Maybe we should let this dude get rid of his AR... [emoji848]

Donnyhan
You're mocking yourself at this time. MOVE ON, BRO.

Shut up you don't need to talk !

Donnyhan
How bout now?

Maybe we should let this dude get rid of his AR... [emoji848]

Yes exactly by the way of purchasing

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:29
Shut up you don't need to talk !

You're right, I don't need to.

But I don't appreciate being personally attacked, and passively allowing a community I have become attached to be attacked, by some ignorant rando from the internet.

As mentioned, if you're offended, there's the metaphorical door. A bunch of us are more than happy to help you out the door, a Mod will be kicking you soon enough anyhow for us.

Ryno12
08-11-16, 12:29
Yes exactly by the way of purchasing

You should see if there's a buy back program near you. Probably should get rid of all of yours.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:30
Kinda disappointed with mods, I won't tell you how I positively support the right of bear arms. Yeah I won't tell. You guys surely think I am the one who broke the rules refusing to help from mod. The point of posting this thread is stopping been careless.

D_M
08-11-16, 12:31
Kinda disappointed with mods, I won't tell you how I positively support the right of bear arms. Yeah I won't tell. You guys surely think I am the one who broke the rules refusing to help from mod. The point of posting this thread is stopping been careless.

Are you upset that you broke the rules?

Or are you upset that a moderator told you that you broke the rules?

Either way, you're in the wrong.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:32
You're right, I don't need to.

But I don't appreciate being personally attacked, and passively allowing a community I have become attached to be attacked, by some ignorant rando from the internet.

As mentioned, if you're offended, there's the metaphorical door. A bunch of us are more than happy to help you out the door, a Mod will be kicking you soon enough anyhow for us.
You are right, you are the one who submerged yourself in deep. Who attacked whom first? You really need to have clear mind plz before you open you so called logical speaking

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:32

Nah you're point was to make a fool out of a MOD who handled an ignorant, broken-english, immature d-bag who tried selling a good ol "2500" dollar rifle.

Sounds like a phishing scam to me based on your demeanor and being. I wouldn't send you money even if I had money to throw away.

Sadly, you're the fool here. Enjoy your pedestal while it lasts. The mods are not the problem. so, reevaluate yourself.

Woops. Sorry, nearing that 180 character comprehension you have.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:33
Are you upset that you broke the rules?

Or are you upset that a moderator told you that you broke the rules?

Either way, you're in the wrong.

Lol two doors man appeared pokeball for you

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:35

Okay, I am convinced.

He's either Habu to tell us we had a rich relative who just died.

Or he's truly off-his-meds. Either way... Poor guy.

Tortuga
08-11-16, 12:37
Or he's doing a great job of driving his post count up. Only 10 more and he can sell his bang-stick!

Ryno12
08-11-16, 12:38
Moving on

Not quite ready yet?

Donnyhan
Another superbly logically saying we know from one of mods. Representing the best way to solve unawares of rules from community member. The combination of mocking and irritation of personal. Yes I should not be here any longer in my life. The idea is apparently.

Donnyhan
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160811/11300f359ffb44c74bfcee205da7a010.png

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:39
Or he's doing a great job of driving his post count up. Only 10 more and he can sell his bang-stick!

I just hope someone offline archives this, I am on my phone so no luck there, but this is only a few posts short of:

"I was a sniper in the desert and was issued a Beretta 93r from my PMC I worked for; here's a picture of me."

PrivateCitizen
08-11-16, 12:41

Literal "spit drink" moment. What a f'ing mess.

Ryno12
08-11-16, 12:41
Guess not...

You're almost to 30 though. Although there's that "meaningful" caveat. Dang...

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:42
Guess not...

You're almost to 30 though. Although there's that "meaningful" caveat. Dang...

Seems you know why I open up this comedy show here! Hahah

arbninftry
08-11-16, 12:43
Yep almost there. 8 more and you have your 30!

I just hope someone offline archives this, I am on my phone so no luck there, but this is only a few posts short of:

"I was a sniper in the desert and was issued a Beretta 93r from my PMC I worked for; here's a picture of me."

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:44
The thing I can tell there are too many pokes out and they are easy on hook.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:44
Yep almost there. 8 more and you have your 30!

I am trying

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:45

Seems you still don't understand.

Caveat = Stipulation; requirement; the "extra rules" to an action.

So, when he said "Meaningful Caveat" he was implying that none of your posts are meaningful.

And, he is right. You seem very high on your horse, it's always a sweet moment. It will only be made better if you exploit the post count, post in the EE xchange, and all your posts get removed. :)

Ready to "Moving on" yet?

ETA: Especially when you come to a forum that is regarded as more serious and technically inclined, anyone who would want a homebrew built rifle won't pay some rando on the interwebz for his.

You didn't even post any specs, just "HAY GUYZ, I GOT AYE ARE LEMMMMMMME SELL PLURRZ, HERE IS SOME AESOMEPIC PICS OF THIS SUPER EXPENSIVE RIFLE."

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:46

Thanks, bye Felicia.

Felicia can you post more? I need you to complete my 30! I know you won't quit any shitty argument cuz your born for this otherwise you been a coward now~

Chipper78
08-11-16, 12:48
Jar Jar binks has joined our community. What a day.

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:48
Jar Jar binks has joined out community. What a day.

Don't spill the beans

Ryno12
08-11-16, 12:49

I can assure you there's laughter in the audience. [emoji6]

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:50
Seems you still don't understand.

Caveat = Stipulation; requirement; the "extra rules" to an action.

So, when he said "Meaningful Caveat" he was implying that none of your posts are meaningful.

And, he is right. You seem very high on your horse, it's always a sweet moment. It will only be made better if you exploit the post count, post in the EE xchange, and all your posts get removed. :)

Ready to "Moving on" yet?

ETA: Especially when you come to a forum that is regarded as more serious and technically inclined, anyone who would want a homebrew built rifle won't pay some rando on the interwebz for his.

You didn't even post any specs, just "HAY GUYZ, I GOT AYE ARE LEMMMMMMME SELL PLURRZ, HERE IS SOME AESOMEPIC PICS OF THIS SUPER EXPENSIVE RIFLE."

Story twister

Donnyhan
08-11-16, 12:51
I can assure you there's laughter in the audience. [emoji6]

From both sides

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:53
From both sides

There's the ban. Here's a vote that J mod his post to make an even bigger fool out of him...

If only.

I will remove my Bias now, action has been taken against the melarky fool.

SHIVAN
08-11-16, 12:55
He JUST missed it folks. Was almost there too. Gone forever, but not forgotten.

HeruMew
08-11-16, 12:58

I can't help but feel that may have been intentional. ;)

Not sure if it was you Shivan, or whom, but a big thanks to the mods for having to deal with people like this.

Ryno12
08-11-16, 13:04

Well played [emoji6]

Ahhhhh... Well that was fun for awhile.

Curious where the dude's IP was from. English certainly wasn't his forte, so I'm assuming he's from a foreign country...

...or just the south. [emoji14]

bigboi98
08-11-16, 13:12
Free post.

Only 22 more to go.

Sent from my SM-G920V

Joelski
08-11-16, 13:13
All your engrish are berong to us.

Dr Dues
08-11-16, 13:13
Hope the same thing won't happen on you this is suck.

Classic!
My new sig line....
:D

sundance435
08-11-16, 13:14
Pokeballs or no, I can't be the only one who wanted to know what he had for sale.

sadmin
08-11-16, 13:21
Bet it was a Tanfo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

HeruMew
08-11-16, 13:22
Pokeballs or no, I can't be the only one who wanted to know what he had for sale.

I don't think a Master Ball coulda contained the tom foolery that came outa this dude.

I feel a little dirty after making a pokemon joke...

Anywho, it was a decent looking rifle, I still can't help but think it was a: "Nelson Mandela was your gr8 gr8 grandpa's first cousin, and he left your grandpa's cousin 1 bamillion dollhairs, and we need 500 dollars to get it shipped to you through pony express."

Doc Safari
08-11-16, 13:33
I just hope this Donnyhan character uses the same screen name on every forum so I can avoid buying anything from him on the entire internet.

fallenromeo
08-11-16, 13:33
You are right, you are the one who submerged yourself in deep. Who attacked whom first? You really need to have clear mind plz before you open you so called logical speaking

Another superbly logically saying we know from one of mods. Representing the best way to solve unawares of rules from community member. The combination of mocking and irritation of personal. Yes I should not be here any longer in my life. The idea is apparently.

The thing I can tell there are too many pokes out and they are easy on hook.

wow...http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/fallenromeo/spidermancancer.jpg (http://s213.photobucket.com/user/fallenromeo/media/spidermancancer.jpg.html)

Big thanks to the mods for keeping this up til he hit 29 just for our amusement.

JC5188
08-11-16, 13:34
Well played [emoji6]

Ahhhhh... Well that was fun for awhile.

Curious where the dude's IP was from. English certainly wasn't his forte, so I'm assuming he's from a foreign country...

...or just the south. [emoji14]

Nah...I'm in the south and there's no translation for that shit show...

HeruMew
08-11-16, 13:35
I just hope this Donnyhan character uses the same screen name on every forum so I can avoid buying anything from him on the entire internet.

Looks like he is from Long Island:
http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/topic/155605-new-member-here/

He mentions Levittown.

And here, where there is a 300 post count, but he doesn't go off the deep end, maybe the shallow end, on them:
http://ar15armory.com/forums/topic/166433-i-got-a-real-thing-today/

Doc Safari
08-11-16, 13:38
Looks like he is from Long Island:
http://www.longislandfirearms.com/forum/topic/155605-new-member-here/

He mentions Levittown.

Well, he says he's young. Maybe that explains the lack of coherent use of the English language. Then again, maybe he was dropped on his head as a child.

I already miss the guy. This forum could have had some really good times taking that guy apart.

jsg67
08-11-16, 13:41
lol
I like how he got banned at post 29....
I've read somewhere here to read lots, post little unless its useful

Sage advice.

TMS951
08-11-16, 13:41
Well that was my post lunch entertainment.

9/10, would read again. Some serious sig line material in there.

HeruMew
08-11-16, 13:42
Well, he says he's young. Maybe that explains the lack of coherent use of the English language. Then again, maybe he was dropped on his head as a child.

I already miss the guy. This forum could have had some really good times taking that guy apart.

His post made it sound like a Personals ad on craigslist... And not in the platonic board.

20 bucks says he posts a topic about how crap we are on those other forums.

tesseract
08-11-16, 13:47

This... made my day. :D

HeruMew
08-11-16, 13:47
This... made my day. :D

LOOK AT THIS: http://ar15armory.com/forums/topic/168352-help-plz/#entry2754930

WHAT A JOKER! Oh man, he is getting hit down multiple pegs today.

Doc Safari
08-11-16, 13:48
His post made it sound like a Personals ad on craigslist... And not in the platonic board.

20 bucks says he posts a topic about how crap we are on those other forums.

ha! I'll bet it's less than 24 hours before he registers under another screen name.

Ryno12
08-11-16, 13:50
I thought it was pretty funny that he was offended by JSantoro in his other thread. Could you imagine if JS actually said something offensive? That dude would've turned into a puddle.

Skyyr
08-11-16, 13:51
Did anyone else notice the poster is self-reported to be located in NY? Means his gun would be illegal there. That would explain the need to get rid of it quickly. Just guessing here as to the panicked nature of the sale.

556BlackRifle
08-11-16, 13:53
One post shy of his goal and BAM! He's out cold. LOL

nova3930
08-11-16, 13:55
I thought it was pretty funny that he was offended by JSantoro in his other thread. Could you imagine if JS actually said something offensive? That dude would've turned into a puddle.

Maybe he's a manbun SJW? Those types tend to get weak in the knees and claim offense when faced with people who are blunt and to the point... ie (#*&$#(& real men....

Falar
08-11-16, 13:58
Too much engrish to be real.

Troll.

Tortuga
08-11-16, 13:59
I've read somewhere here to read lots, post little unless it's useful
Sage advice.

This! Been here for six years and only 118 posts.

Skyyr
08-11-16, 13:59
He typed like this guy talks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBMdeN9dyg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMBMdeN9dyg

HeruMew
08-11-16, 14:02
Too much engrish to be real.

Troll.

No, he seems legit after seeing he is this way on multiple forums. I think that the NY illegal aspect is most likely the case.

Nonetheless, he sure is entertaining. I would expect a blow up here: http://ar15armory.com/forums/topic/168352-help-plz/

In t-minus soon.

He has random pictures all over the place. He made it easy to slueth, that's for sure.

Captiva
08-11-16, 14:08
Whatever your selling Donny I am buying. You seem like a rational, calm, reliable, good guy.

Outlander Systems
08-11-16, 14:12
This sweet, sweet smokewagon could been yrs for low low pricing of $2,500.

U can understand exceptional bargain and super fun much wonder and glory:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160523/9b3320012397926734463827fe5ef8bd.jpg

HeruMew
08-11-16, 14:13
Look at the magwell.

It's NY SAFE Compliant.

Fixed magazine and all.

HE WOULDA GOTTEN DOUBLE WHAT HE WANTED FOR THAT! OMG GET HIM BACK HERE!

Uprange41
08-11-16, 14:24
Why do I miss all the fun...

Arik
08-11-16, 14:26
This sweet, sweet smokewagon could been yrs for low low pricing of $2,500.

U can understand exceptional bargain and super fun much wonder and glory:

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160523/9b3320012397926734463827fe5ef8bd.jpg
Is that his actual ad?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Outlander Systems
08-11-16, 14:28
I would to pay a double for fixed ammunition delivery device capable!

Mod! This bull@#$#! Bring power seller back so buy can mighty gun now!

HeruMew
08-11-16, 14:28
Nah, I wish I coulda archived. It was like... 8 pictures of the rifle from different angles.

And he said, pretty short and sweet: I have 2500 into the rifle and need to sell it but can't access the market forums.

ETA:

I would to pay a double for fixed ammunition delivery device capable!

Mod! This bull@#$#! Bring power seller back so buy can mighty gun now!

I missed this, that is hilarious.

Outlander Systems
08-11-16, 14:29
@Arik.

Negative, not from the ad, but that is the firearm he was attempting to sell in the AR/GD.

JC5188
08-11-16, 14:30
He didn't stake the castle nut.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160811/3efd5fdc9f67e4bc2444dc732dc9067a.png

Loser...

danco
08-11-16, 14:34
Ah, that was a fun read!

Outlander Systems
08-11-16, 14:36
Castle nut steak too salty. No need castle nut steak. Wonderful Exuberent Weapon of Blazing Sons good enough.

JC5188
08-11-16, 14:39
Castle nut steak too salty. No need castle nut steak. Wonderful Exuberent Weapon of Blazing Sons good enough.

You mocking on me?

Lol...

Delta-3
08-11-16, 14:39
Quite entertaining!
It was like watching a typing version of a Chinese Kung Fu movie where the voice track doesn't sync up with the lip movement.

Doc Safari
08-11-16, 14:40
Gangnam style rifle love you long time!

ColtSeavers
08-11-16, 14:55

Wow, I missed a ton, but this right here has me giggling waay too hard.

RIP Donnyhan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSXdEE

OH58D
08-11-16, 14:57
So MUCH drama, too FEW posts. After 56 years of analyzing, I have come to the conclusion that a certain degree of mental illness is to be found in the general public at large. And he's a gunowner too....

scooter22
08-11-16, 15:03
He didn't stake the castle nut.

Loser...

I'm more concerned about his pants...

misfit47
08-11-16, 15:04
Did anyone else immediately start hearing his words in your head with a Russian accent?

OH58D
08-11-16, 15:09
Did anyone else immediately start hearing his words in your head with a Russian accent?
Good observation. English is probably his second language.

turnburglar
08-11-16, 15:13
Did anyone else notice the poster is self-reported to be located in NY? Means his gun would be illegal there. That would explain the need to get rid of it quickly. Just guessing here as to the panicked nature of the sale.

Panic nature you say??

Good deal could be had. If these stupid mods woulda kept him around maybe other people on the internet could rifle.

HeruMew
08-11-16, 15:15
Panic nature you say??

Good deal could be had. If these stupid mods woulda kept him around maybe other people on the internet could rifle.

I dunno DSI, the manufacturer of his rifle, is famous for creating NY SAFE Compliant rifles... Apparently...

Aren't worth a whole lot to anyone not in NY. Local sale in November could bring him a good chunk of change. Too bad he was to ignorant to listen.

ETA:
Oh, and the fixed mag lower and the DSI upper are less than 400, based on my info.

Skyyr
08-11-16, 15:18
I dunno DSI, the manufacturer of his rifle, is famous for creating NY SAFE Compliant rifles... Apparently...

Aren't worth a whole lot to anyone not in NY. Local sale in November could bring him a good chunk of change. Too bad he was to ignorant to listen.

As Confucius say. Man with weapon have no money. Man sell weapon fo money buy women. Women make man happy. Sell weapon = happy.

SELL SELL SELL!

Arik
08-11-16, 15:28
Sounded like a few reletives I have. Fortunately none live in NY or own firearms

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ColtSeavers
08-11-16, 15:31
As Confucius say. Man with weapon have no money. Man sell weapon fo money buy women. Women make man happy. Sell weapon = happy.

SELL SELL SELL!

I don't think Confucius was a ladies man, my guns never complain when I put them away dirty, not feed them and not buy them more accessories. :jester:

JC5188
08-11-16, 15:42
I'm more concerned about his pants...

Oh my...you're right. I automatically assumed that was a bed sheet or tablecloth.

Dang!

JC5188
08-11-16, 15:45
I don't think Confucius was a ladies man, my guns never complain when I put them away dirty, not feed them and not buy them more accessories. :jester:

Probably because your guns never have those problems. :)

dreamcrusher8307
08-11-16, 16:06

As a former NYer, those were my immediate thoughts as well...

Kid is a walking felony waiting to happen, whether it be a SAFE Act violation, or mouthing off to the wrong person on the street and getting his ass whupped.

sig1473
08-11-16, 16:26
Awwwww, you want to mock on me
https://fakechuckwestfall.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/maeda2.jpg?w=584

Rayrevolver
08-11-16, 16:29
I read all his posts with an Asian accent and it seemed to work out. I tried with my Montrala accent and that definitely didn't sound right.:laugh:

I feel his pain though.

Riverofguns started finding deals in smaller state forums and I joined one to PM someone. Needed 30 or 50 posts to PM. Dang!

Then I made a thread asking for someone to send the seller my email, pretty please. Mods shut that down and gave me an e-warning. All fair play.

Leaveammoforme
08-11-16, 16:44
August 11th, 2016:

The day the entire internet simultaneously held a drink in its' mouth without swallowing while thinking "Do what now?"

Iraqgunz
08-11-16, 17:00
There is no need to keep reporting this. He is banned and now it's closed.