PDA

View Full Version : Riot in Milwaukee

Moose-Knuckle
08-14-16, 03:01
Here we go again . . .

Got to love the use of the word "protester" to describe armed, dangerous, people committing felonious acts of arson, attempted murder, and looting.

Violence Erupts in Milwaukee After Police Fatally Shoot Man

Violence erupted in Milwaukee Saturday night after a police officer shot and killed a 23-year-old man, whom police say was armed.

Protesters filled the streets in the neighborhood where the shooting happened, and were met by riot gear-wearing police. According to police, between 200 and 800 people filled the streets.

According to Milwaukee mayor Tom Barrett, things got "out of hand" as people started to use Facebook to get the word out to congregate near the scene of the crime.

Then, the scene quickly became violent and chaotic: Protesters set four businesses and several police cars on fire, hurled bricks through police car windows, threw rocks at police and vandalized bus shelters and street lights. Some social media users posted videos of what appeared to be individuals looting a small grocery store. An officer was hospitalized after being struck in the head by a brick that came crashing through his squad car's window.

A BP gas station was also set on fire, but police said the blaze could not initially be extinguished due to gunshots being fired by protesters.

Earlier in the day, Milwaukee Police described the deceased suspect as a 23-year-old Milwaukee man "with a lengthy arrest record." His name was not released.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/violence-erupts-milwaukee-police-fatally-shoot-man-040704078--abc-news-topstories.html

Note the "black power!" chants during several of these video shorts:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSWo4eDJghs

Averageman
08-14-16, 04:14
The thought that burning and looting the business's in your neighborhood is going to make the general public willing to entertain your viewpoint when one your thugs get killed is getting really old.
There aren't many times when a shotgun is the answer, but I can understand those that would be eager to skip some buckshot off of the pavement and in to the legs of those in that crowd.
If you want to play stupid games, here is your stupid prize.

Moose-Knuckle
08-14-16, 04:23
The thought that burning and looting the business's in your neighborhood is going to make the general public willing to entertain your viewpoint when one your thugs get killed is getting really old.

The justification for arson, looting, and civil unrest to bring attention to some perceived wrong is preposterous.

It's merely an excuse to be feral.

Averageman
08-14-16, 04:28
The justification for arson, looting, and civil unrest to bring attention to some perceived wrong is preposterous.

It's merely an excuse to be feral.

And to get a new big screen TV. My Ex's two brothers told my Son to keep an eye on Craigslist after every major riot, "You can get Sh*t Cheap." Luckily my Son is a little smarter than that.
I don't think this will stop until someone decides to enforce the Law's about Looting and Shooting on Sight.

JC5188
08-14-16, 06:13
All of these Democratic strongholds are reaping what they've sewn. Decades of policies that reward having litters of kids with more benefits, are now showing the obvious results.

You could not pay me enough to live in one of these cities. And sadly, the chief architect of some of these policies is widening her lead...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The_War_Wagon
08-14-16, 06:22
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u06DpcFXc4U

:rolleyes:

Straight Shooter
08-14-16, 07:26
BURN BABY BURN.

Honu
08-14-16, 07:31
rabid animals and should be treated as such and put down !!!!

time for live ammo to break out when riots break out :)

Campbell
08-14-16, 07:37
The fact that this continues, with elected officials now blaming everyone but the criminals tells me it's this is being orchestrated from above... I thought I saw Soros' face in the flames.
I have always held LEO feet to the fire when needed, but I sure feel sorry for them as a profession in this day and time.
If they want something to riot about, let's cut welfare in half, and give LEO an across the board raise.👍

Alex V
08-14-16, 08:08
Isn't David Clarke the sherif of that county? What the hell man.

Sam
08-14-16, 08:56

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/13/milwaukee-police-sheriffs-office-responding-to-disturbance-near-n-sherman-auer/

Toward the bottom of the article, there was this paragraph:

Deputies with the Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office were on the scene with MPD assisting with this situation.

I believe in a large incorporated metropolitan where there is a police department serving as the law enforcement entity, the sheriff department only provide support. I believe the main role of the sheriff department is:

typically include policing unincorporated areas, maintaining county jails, providing security to courts in the county, and (in some states) serving warrants and court papers. In addition to these policing and correction services, a sheriff is often responsible for enforcing civil law within his/her jurisdiction.

So bottomline, the sheriff and his deputies are only supporting the metro police in this case.

BoringGuy45
08-14-16, 09:04
**Deleted**

bighawk
08-14-16, 09:08
Setting buildings and vehicles on fire and assaulting police officers is always a solid way to get your point across.. What a bunch of idiots

OH58D
08-14-16, 09:27
Race relations in this Country have gone downhill in the past 8 years. Economic conditions for Blacks in our Country have gone downhill in the past 8 years. Treatment and perceptions of Law Enforcement have gone downhill in the past 8 years.

The list is massive that I could continue with, but the pattern here is evident. It's a part of the fundamental transformation of the United States.

T2C
08-14-16, 09:28
This is happening all too often and it has a great number of people concerned. A few people the wife works with are far left liberals and recent events has prompted them to purchase firearms. Their past comments about the Second Amendment are a bit hazy now.

Averageman
08-14-16, 09:44
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/08/14/milwaukee-police-in-standoff-with-crowd-after-fatal-shooting.html

At a news conference just after midnight, Barrett said the situation appeared to be calming after a riotous scene in which as many as 100 protesters skirmished with police, torching a squad car and tossing a brick through the window of another. Police mounted at least two efforts to push the protesters out of an intersection at the heart of the violence.

Other leaders blamed the Black Lives Matter movement for igniting the violence.

Black Lives Matter has “stoked hysteria,” Bishop E.W. Jackson told “Fox & Friends” Sunday. “A mass hysteria has taken grip” and President Obama has made it worse by embracing the BLM movement, Jackson said.

http://fox6now.com/2016/08/14/our-community-is-in-pain-ald-russell-stamper-shares-his-thoughts-emotional-text-from-friend/

Stamper told reporters, "Our community is in pain." He took time to read part of what a friend had texted him during the evening. That friend said in a text, "I'm fighting tears right now." The friend's text indicated people are taking these actions because "they feel like they can't do anything else." Stamper's friend also texted, "We haven't been doing enough. Everybody is playing (expletive) politics -- and nobody is playing life." Stamper's response to his friend was, "Exactly."

Stamper said the actions seen late Saturday come from helplessness -- and the voters put people like him in office to help. Stamper stated he was going to "put resources in this budget" and "partner with people who want to make a difference.

Milwaukee Alderman Khalif Rainey echoed Stamper's thoughts -- and shared some of his own. In particular, Rainey said, "Something has to be done." He said "No one can deny the fact that there are problems, racial problems in Milwaukee, Wisconsin that need to be rectified."

So how is burning and looting going to rectify racial problems?
I saw this guy being interviewed and cant find the Link, he went on to remind everyone that "Downtown" could be next.

Vandal
08-14-16, 09:54

I was wondering when he'd step in to quell the anarchy. I'm interested to see what he has to say on the matter. It has to be easy to talk when other places are burning, what about the major city in his county?

I'm still trying to find out what justifies this behavior. The same day MPD was investigating 5 other homicides and no rioting.

Averageman
08-14-16, 09:59
I was wondering when he'd step in to quell the anarchy. I'm interested to see what he has to say on the matter. It has to be easy to talk when other places are burning, what about the major city in his county?

I'm still trying to find out what justifies this behavior. The same day MPD was investigating 5 other homicides and no rioting.

Well, he could be a little busy right now. He's fast becoming Fox News "Go to Guy" for anything relating to Law Enforcement, I'm sure he's got an opinion on what's happening, but I'm also sure he's still got guys out there.
Check this out.
http://www.milwaukeepolicenews.com/#search=a&menu=source-page

bighawk
08-14-16, 10:05
I think part of the problem is that people keep doing this crap in different cities all across the country and no one really gets in trouble for any of it. So these idiots see others doing it and not having to face any consequences for their actions which makes them think that it's perfectly acceptable for them to do the same. Then if they do get in trouble they will just cry unfair treatment..

It's frustrating that when black people are killing other black people no one seems to care but when a cop kills a criminal who is fleeing and is in possession of a stolen gun then everyone seems to care.

I'm interested to see how Sheriff Clarke reacts to this since he's been so outspoken about this kind of stuff in the past

Averageman
08-14-16, 10:14
I think part of the problem is that people keep doing this crap in different cities all across the country and no one really gets in trouble for any of it. So these idiots see others doing it and not having to face any consequences for their actions which makes them think that it's perfectly acceptable for them to do the same. Then if they do get in trouble they will just cry unfair treatment..

It's frustrating that when black people are killing other black people no one seems to care but when a cop kills a criminal who is fleeing and is in possession of a stolen gun then everyone seems to care.

I don't know Milwaukee has a heck of a murder rate, check out that link I posted, it certainly surprised me.
You know the "If I had a Son" speech might have been the impetus to start a lot of these issues and is nearly the exact time when BLM began. I don't think there has been anything more racially decisive than that speech. The facts weren't in, but his opinion and words have made things worse and definatly more violent.
I don't see a problem firing on rioters who are looting and or throwing bricks at patrol cars. I don't think it will stop until someone decides they've had enough of this crap, but it will likely take a change at the highest levels before we see it happen.

bighawk
08-14-16, 10:27
I don't know Milwaukee has a heck of a murder rate, check out that link I posted, it certainly surprised me.
You know the "If I had a Son" speech might have been the impetus to start a lot of these issues and is nearly the exact time when BLM began. I don't think there has been anything more racially decisive than that speech. The facts weren't in, but his opinion and words have made things worse and definatly more violent.
I don't see a problem firing on rioters who are looting and or throwing bricks at patrol cars. I don't think it will stop until someone decides they've had enough of this crap, but it will likely take a change at the highest levels before we see it happen.

That "if I had a son" speech certainly played a part in this.. The president himself is responsible for a lot of this anti LE rhetoric and the racial tensions in the country. There will be a huge media outcry when something happens to the "peaceful protestors" wether it is them being arrested or sprayed with OC or a bunch of them are shot. I wonder if the lack of aggressive action against it by LE is in an attempt to not make it any worse than it is.

Averageman
08-14-16, 10:34
That "if I had a son" speech certainly played a part in this.. The president himself is responsible for a lot of this anti LE rhetoric and the racial tensions in the country. There will be a huge media outcry when something happens to the "peaceful protestors" wether it is them being arrested or sprayed with OC or a bunch of them are shot. I wonder if the lack of aggressive action against it by LE is in an attempt to not make it any worse than it is.

I don't know why they don't respond with necessary force, perhaps they fear the Justice Department more than they fear riots?

bighawk
08-14-16, 10:42
I assume the lack of force has a few reasons behind it. One being the fear of the justice department, another the fear that more force will make the current looting, rioting and arson problem worse and the fact that it will worsen the public relations with the LE community.

Campbell
08-14-16, 10:47
I don't know why they don't respond with necessary force, perhaps they fear the Justice Department more than they fear riots?

Bingo, imo

Outlander Systems
08-14-16, 10:48
@T2C

A training course tailored toward civil disturbances should be a mandatory offering given today's political climate.

Day One: Classroom instruction on UoF, introduction to cover vs. concealment related to vehicles, introduction to flash-mobs, group attacks, and the dynamics of urban rioting; basic FA for burn treatment, and treatment of blunt-force injuries.

Day Two: Vehicle-Based curriculum with a focus on react to contact/countering an ambush and extrication of persons from hostile urban environments.

Defensive driving and navigating through barricades would be highly relevant; however the difficulty in finding a venue, and the inherent associated costs would most likely make that prohibitive for a .civ's budget.

sevenhelmet
08-14-16, 11:06
I give up. If police can't protect themselves from someone who is armed with a stolen weapon and won't surrender it when asked, then WTF do these people want from police? One thing's for sure, it's not keeping the peace. I guess whatever excuse it takes to steal from your neighbors who worked their butts off to build a business. It's cool. :mad:

This will continue until the police can no longer keep order, and then the same people doing the looting and burning will wonder why nobody answers their 911 call.

But you don't need a gun in today's peaceful society, just the freedom to smoke a joint. Yeah. Right.

bighawk
08-14-16, 11:38
I give up. If police can't protect themselves from someone who is armed with a stolen weapon and won't surrender it when asked, then WTF do these people want from police? One thing's for sure, it's not keeping the peace. I guess whatever excuse it takes to steal from your neighbors who worked their butts off to build a business. It's cool. :mad:

This will continue until the police can no longer keep order, and then the same people doing the looting and burning will wonder why nobody answers their 911 call.

But you don't need a gun in today's peaceful society, just the freedom to smoke a joint. Yeah. Right.

http://ijr.com/2016/07/648995-megyn-kellys-panel-erupts-after-blm-activist-suggests-america-abolish-the-police/

This is what they want.. I feel dumber for having watched this but it sheds more light on the stupidity of these protestors..

Everyone wants to demilitarize the police and talk shit about them until they get robbed or shot/stabbed then they call 911 for help.

BoringGuy45
08-14-16, 11:39
Another reason why I will never EVER give up my "assault" weapons.

Averageman
08-14-16, 11:57
http://ijr.com/2016/07/648995-megyn-kellys-panel-erupts-after-blm-activist-suggests-america-abolish-the-police/

This is what they want.. I feel dumber for having watched this but it sheds more light on the stupidity of these protestors..

Everyone wants to demilitarize the police and talk shit about them until they get robbed or shot/stabbed then they call 911 for help.

Honestly the whole "Slave Patrol" thing, "Abolish the Police" is BLM rhetoric. She is living in a dream world and it's going to be a nightmare is She gets her wish.
Not every death is a tragedy, this guy was running around with a stolen pistol and evading the Cops, that's the story as we know it now. I can't shed a tear for this guy, he played a stupid game and one the First Stupid Prize.

Firefly
08-14-16, 12:27
I typed up some long winded essay touching on the infantilized, over-sensitive black Americans, the burden of policework, and the useful idiots who fan the flames, literally, to try to bring down our way of life.

But after a while it felt degrading. Nobody cares. Nothing changes. SSDD.

One day, nobody will show up anymore.
Nobody will right the wrongs.

World will shout save us, they will get told "no"

Dienekes
08-14-16, 13:56
Back in 1965 I was on a "field training" program with Milwaukee PD. A couple of fairly salty MPD detectives got saddled with me. They were dinosaurs and I was a punk college kid, but we got on well. Possibly because I kept my eyes and ears open, and my mouth shut. They worked mostly black crime, and as a country mouse I have to say it was an education. One day, thinking 4 years of college might have taught me something---they asked me, "Why do these people act like this?"

I didn't know then. I can only guess, and it's worse now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4KrcUQCZMQ

Averageman
08-14-16, 14:26
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/08/14/milwaukee-riot-beating-every-white-person/
The clip shows angry rioters chanting “black power!” before asking “is they white?” as cars slowly drive past.

“Yeah they white!” states someone else, prompting the mob to run towards the vehicle.

“Yeah they white, get their ass!” screams another.

“Hey they beatin’ up every white person!” exclaims another rioter.

“He white – beat his head – bitch!” he adds.

The footage appears to show the mob attacking cars and trying to drag out the drivers.

You know sometimes you really want to advocate some vigilante type action. Someone eventually is going to attempt to pull a Twenty First Century Bernard Goetz out of his Prius and get one hell of a surprise.

JC5188
08-14-16, 14:44
First thing that needs to happen is shut off all the free "Obama phones" as they're called, so instant flash mobs can't be ginned up every time something happens.

Vandal
08-14-16, 15:26
I read on lawofficer.com the officer involved is black and the Natl Guard had been called up due to "significant shots fired" at police. They will only be activated if the MPD Chief thinks it's necessary.

Gov Walker has said there is body cam footage too.

Honu
08-14-16, 15:53
saw that one interview with one of the fine upstanding terrorists ? OH I meant looters ? OH I meant Arsonists OH I meant protesters OH I meant victims !!!

basically was you rich white folks are not giving black community enough money !

JC5188
08-14-16, 16:18
I read on lawofficer.com the officer involved is black and the Natl Guard had been called up due to "significant shots fired" at police. They will only be activated if the MPD Chief thinks it's necessary.

Gov Walker has said there is body cam footage too.

Yeah that's was confirmed at the press conference. Color of the officer was the first question asked by the pos media.

Mr. Goodtimes
08-14-16, 16:22

I assume the lack of force has a few reasons behind it. One being the fear of the justice department, another the fear that more force will make the current looting, rioting and arson problem worse and the fact that it will worsen the public relations with the LE community.

That's a BINGO! Imagine the shit storm of biblical proportions when the po moves in and starts ventilating all these morons with Molotov cocktail in hand.

First, just like in Iraq, they'll be armed until they're dead, then one of their cohorts will come disarm them. Now the cops shot an unarmed black man.

Second, the justice department will come down on said local LEO agency with a hammer. I'll be the first one to call out bad policing, but I'm going to be honest, I don't see much bad policing going on these days. The LEO's I see have a lot more restraint than I would. Peaceful protestors should not be met with violence, but the second you start throwing Molotov cocktails and torching stuff, you aren't peaceful anymore.

For some people, all they understand is force, and that is absolutely the case with these jack asses (our entitlement generation). Violent protests should be met with violent force. Things like this should be handled Ramadi style, if you're in the streets when shit goes sideways and you end up getting inadvertently smoked in the crossfire, then that's unfortunate. You play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Stuff like this is unfortunate, because I feel like a lot of these people are mis guided but we have police to keep the peace, and what is happening there in Wisconsin is not peaceful.

Firefly
08-14-16, 16:57
It's getting really easier to not care anymore.

I'm at the point where they should just set up quarantine zones, erect concrete blockades, blast DMX's "Where the hood at?", and let them kill each other.

Mr. Goodtimes
08-14-16, 17:18
It's getting really easier to not care anymore.

I'm at the point where they should just set up quarantine zones, erect concrete blockades, blast DMX's "Where the hood at?", and let them kill each other.

What's coming next isn't too far away. Maybe not a giant wall but you'll start to see neighborhoods where the cops won't respond to. I feel like that's a good start.

jpmuscle
08-14-16, 17:19
I typed up some long winded essay touching on the infantilized, over-sensitive black Americans, the burden of policework, and the useful idiots who fan the flames, literally, to try to bring down our way of life.

But after a while it felt degrading. Nobody cares. Nothing changes. SSDD.

Rorschach's quote comes to mind..

OH58D
08-14-16, 17:22
This sort of things brings to mind the movie, Soylent Green, with garbage trucks equipped with scoops to remove the threat from the streets. An image like that in contemporary America would be a feel good video to watch over and over.

Averageman
08-14-16, 17:29
I'm a big fan of body Cams on Cops because I thoroughly believe 99% are doing or trying to do the right thing.
If this is a Black Cop that killed this thug with a gun, I hope it was a near Wild West shoot out on Main Street. I want it really F'ing clear that this Schmuck drew a losing hand when he went up against the Cop and he lost because he has no skills. If he cried like a punk while he leaked out and cried for Momma, I want that on tape too.
I want to see the Justice Department, Attorney General Lynch and Obama all ponder how to race spin a Black Cop into being racist this time. I am, if you cannot tell a bit sick of the rhetoric and the way this is being used as a tool for the Socialist Progressives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqJDHEWB3m8
I really think a bit of this is in order.

nml
08-14-16, 17:50
Who is the muscle for the "Justice" department? If someone told Holder to go pound sand what do they do? FBI?

Mr. Goodtimes
08-14-16, 17:51
I'm a big fan of body Cams on Cops because I thoroughly believe 99% are doing or trying to do the right thing.
If this is a Black Cop that killed this thug with a gun, I hope it was a near Wild West shoot out on Main Street. I want it really F'ing clear that this Schmuck drew a losing hand when he went up against the Cop and he lost because he has no skills. If he cried like a punk while he leaked out and cried for Momma, I want that on tape too.
I want to see the Justice Department, Attorney General Lynch and Obama all ponder how to race spin a Black Cop into being racist this time. I am, if you cannot tell a bit sick of the rhetoric and the way this is being used as a tool for the Socialist Progressives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqJDHEWB3m8
I really think a bit of this is in order.

I'm not a fan of body cams AT ALL. First off, the public shouldn't be allowed to see every aspect of police work. Second, if we don't trust our officers to do the right thing, then we should hire better officers. What an insult on our officers integrity, especially given the outrageous hiring process most officers go through, which all out an extremely high emphasis on "integrity."

People who have never spent a day in their lives performing such an extraordinary job should not typically have such an inside view of such a job.

Averageman
08-14-16, 17:54
Who is the muscle for the "Justice" department? If someone told Holder to go pound sand what do they do? FBI?

Pretty much, but lets face it these aren't some "Freedom Rider's" here, we have some thugs with guns getting shot and then some looters doing some loot and scoot and some arson. These guys aren't exactly the type of hero's you write home about. What would Comey do? I actually think after the Hillary e-mail thing and Fmr Potus Clinton call of B.S. on his (Comey's) evaluation of what happened, Comey might find his sack and tell them all to F'-Off.

nml
08-14-16, 18:06
Ok. They seem pretty far out and radicalized since Holder first became entrenched. I know they do a lot of legitimate casework but it doesn't make the news. If the states just ignored them I was wonderinf who Lynch Obama would send to do the dirty work. Maybe deputize the New Black Panthers? Haha

Koshinn
08-14-16, 18:25
I'm not a fan of body cams AT ALL. First off, the public shouldn't be allowed to see every aspect of police work. Second, if we don't trust our officers to do the right thing, then we should hire better officers. What an insult on our officers integrity, especially given the outrageous hiring process most officers go through, which all out an extremely high emphasis on "integrity."

People who have never spent a day in their lives performing such an extraordinary job should not typically have such an inside view of such a job.

I know a lot of currently serving officers that like body cams. It's not like they are live feeds that anyone can watch.

Mr. Goodtimes
08-14-16, 18:46
I know a lot of currently serving officers that like body cams. It's not like they are live feeds that anyone can watch.

I understand, I also just feel like it's one more thing that some left leaning, over bearing prosecuting attorney can use to rail road you. I can see the advantages, but also the disadvantages.

Averageman
08-14-16, 18:55
I understand, I also just feel like it's one more thing that some left leaning, over bearing prosecuting attorney can use to rail road you. I can see the advantages, but also the disadvantages.

Well there is an entire Community tonight in Milwaukee that because of a body cam, knows it was a Black Officer killing a Black Thug that was packing a stolen gun. More than that he was shot after he was told several times to drop the gun.
Kind of puts a bit of a damper on a reasonable people having a cause to protest doesn't it?

And perhaps more important it is going to clear the Officer and the Department from some trumped up civil rights charges from the DOJ.

Serpico1985
08-14-16, 18:55
How bout ER docs wear body cams and every time they loose someone we can parade a bunch of non-doctors on the news to say how they killed the poor patient. Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in America killing 400k a year.

Firefly
08-14-16, 19:02
Actually, I like bodycams. If I take a fatal hit and don't have time to rattle off a description; it will be easier for me to be avenged.

I think of it less as spying on cops and more like the body cameras from Aliens.

I actually await the day soldiers and police have real time vitals that can be routed to medics or ambulances.

BoringGuy45
08-14-16, 19:43
I'm a big fan of body Cams on Cops because I thoroughly believe 99% are doing or trying to do the right thing

The problem with this is not that there is a lack of proof to exonerate good officers, it's that the BLM and SJW types know that what they are peddling against the police are lies. Even with video evidence, they'll just fall back to conspiracy theory: The corrupt police department altered and edited the videos to make the cop not look like the racist murderer he is.

I don't like the whole constant surveillance thing. It takes away a person's ability to be human, and it puts people on eggshells. I know that a lot of people have the attitude that only wrongdoers need worry about being watched. But if that's the case, why not surveillance installed in every home and business? After all, who would oppose this but those who are planning to engage in criminal behavior? And also, it would exonerate people wrongfully accused of crimes. Wouldn't it?

But it also gives micromanaging brass who are closer to the politicians than they are to their officers the ammo they need to make life hell for the officers over little things. Sure, maybe the officer will be found in the right legally in a controversial case, but "I'm sorry officer, you didn't follow department protocol to the T. I don't want to hear anything about 'a half a second to make a decision.' Department policies don't include exceptions to the rules. Turn in your badge and gun and don't ever come back. Oh, and every cent of the lawsuit is coming out of your pocket, and the city just settled with the family for two million, so I hope you have a rich uncle somewhere."

I suppose, if used to ID the perp who guns down a cop, as Firefly said, or to actually exonerate an officer, it's a good thing. But the fact that the main reason for the bodycam being to cut down on supposed police corruption makes me think that it will be more of a problem than a solution.

sevenhelmet
08-14-16, 19:49
How bout ER docs wear body cams and every time they loose someone we can parade a bunch of non-doctors on the news to say how they killed the poor patient. Medical errors are the third leading cause of death in America killing 400k a year.

THIS. Nobody talks about it, ever. They just prattle on about free healthcare.

As for the body cams, wouldn't it be interesting if officers were repeatedly exonerated based on body-cam evidence? But oh yeah, that would just give the whackos and nutjobs a continued reason to protest (read: loot, steal, and burn their neighbors' business properties).

Maybe it's time for police to just say "**** it" and stop policing those cities. Let them deal with some life without rule-of-law and they'll realize that there are worse things that police shooting an armed suspect. Funny thing is, I suspect that's where it's going.

Koshinn
08-14-16, 19:52
more like the body cameras from Aliens.

I saw Aliens when I was a kid... I've wondered since then why that isn't a real thing. It was so awesome!

Putting body cams on cops is like putting dash cams on patrol vehicles or dash cams on privately owned vehicles or helmet cams on bikers.

It's pretty much always a good thing. Honest people are exonerated, corrupt people are put in check, and you don't have to rely as much on that extremely unreliable piece of evidence known as eye witness testimony.

cougar_guy04
08-14-16, 20:00

Who is John Galt?

TheNegativeOne
08-14-16, 20:06
First world countries have no need for third world trash. Segregation was ended too soon.

Firefly
08-14-16, 20:17
First world countries have no need for third world trash. Segregation was ended too soon.

I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE. Let me go tell all the black guys who fight YOUR wars, police YOUR streets, and cart YOUR broken body to the hospital and the black ER doc on duty that they need to get back to using different bathrooms, different restaurants, and going to different schools.

Because I doubt you will.

Plus, I'm reporting this. That attitude is part of the problem. Toodles.

GTF425
08-14-16, 20:25

SFC Sam Hairston.

Learn the name, and un**** yourself you racist cunt.

SeriousStudent
08-14-16, 20:25
I'm leaving TheNegativeOne's racist bullshit evident for all to see.

Oh, and enjoy your time away from M4C, while we debate if you are ever allowed to return.

Vandal
08-14-16, 20:33

Just go the **** away. Maybe go hang out in a legit third world country for a few months.

sevenhelmet
08-14-16, 20:47
I WHOLEHEARTEDLY AGREE. Let me go tell all the black guys who fight YOUR wars, police YOUR streets, and cart YOUR broken body to the hospital and the black ER doc on duty that they need to get back to using different bathrooms, different restaurants, and going to different schools.

A big x2 on that one, good buddy. He's likely a troll, and it makes absolutely no difference. If I got a vote, I'd vote perma-ban on TheNegativeOne for this. It's not the first time I've seen him trolling, either.

ETA: It is nice to see everyone pulling together when confronted with an actual racist attitude.

SeriousStudent
08-14-16, 20:48
Worry not, I have raised this before the Jedi Council.

Don Robison
08-14-16, 20:49
Nothing says sticking it to the man like burning/looting your own neighborhoods and living out the stereotype you deny.

jpmuscle
08-14-16, 20:50
Well, this escalated quickly.

BoringGuy45
08-14-16, 20:54

Smooth dude. It's not like the gun community isn't already wrongly accused of racism. Not like some actual racism won't hurt, right? Not like Democratic Underground, if they got a hold of your post, wouldn't copy/paste it and then ignore everyone who called out your bullshit in an attempt to make us look like another Stormfront. After all, they're dedicated to the truth and would be fair and balanced with us. Really, thanks for your contribution. It can only help us. :mad:

TAZ
08-14-16, 21:12

Oh, and enjoy your time away from M4C, while we debate if you are ever allowed to return.

I solidly cast a NO vote if it makes a difference. We don't need that kind of trash here.

I think we need to take a different approach to this. Set up a perimeter and let it burn. When the shit clear up bulldoze what's left. Deposit as many truck loads of tools, bricks, wood and such as the losers can consume to rebuild. If nothing gets built tough shit. Maybe if the residents had to rebuild instead of being given free shit they'd manage to have some respect for it n

SeriousStudent
08-14-16, 21:18
And by the way, TheNegativeOne will not be returning evah.

Talk about your username a self-fulfilling prophecy - geez..... :cool:

T2C
08-14-16, 21:29

Good job.

Ryno12
08-14-16, 21:42

Right on SS.

(Take note of his IP in case he tries to rejoin under a different name.)

T2C
08-14-16, 22:03
Hopefully we have strong leadership in Washington D.C. next January. The new President should send a clear message that peaceful protest is encouraged, but burning, looting and rioting will not be tolerated. The new President should tell local government that if the police are ordered to stand down and allow attacks on people who are not involved in the protest and the wanton destruction of property, their municipality will not be eligible for one penny of Federal money to rebuild.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-14-16, 22:05
Went shooting with my son and had dinner, anything exciting happen while I was gone?

Ryno12
08-14-16, 22:10
Went shooting with my son and had dinner, anything exciting happen while I was gone?

I had brunch in Milwaukee today with my family.

TAZ
08-14-16, 22:10
Hopefully we have strong leadership in Washington D.C. next January. The new President should send a clear message that peaceful protest is encouraged, but burning, looting and rioting will not be tolerated. The new President should tell local government that if the police are ordered to stand down and allow attacks on people who are not involved in the protest and the wanton destruction of property, their municipality will not be eligible for one penny of Federal money to rebuild.

Dont hold your breath waiting for that kind of leadership out of Hillary. Her intent is to finish up what Obama, W, Clinton... have started and burn this country to the ground. Cause its easier to break down the few beacons of freedom and hard work than build up the rest of the world. Also easier to control shitholes desperate for government help.

SeriousStudent
08-14-16, 22:13
Right on SS.

(Take note of his IP in case he tries to rejoin under a different name.)

LOL - this is not my first rodeo. ;)

LowSpeed_HighDrag
08-14-16, 22:14

You da man!

usmcvet
08-14-16, 22:28
This is getting old fast. Becareful out there. This is an excellent time to remind everyone to carry, keep your doors locked and windows up.

usmcvet
08-14-16, 22:30
It's refreshing to see camera footage released so quickly! As I was. It isnt the video. Looks like a still photo. Not sure if he source.

http://bluelivesmatter.blue/bodycam-sylville-smith-milwaukee-shooting/

26 Inf
08-14-16, 22:41
First thing that needs to happen is shut off all the free "Obama phones" as they're called, so instant flash mobs can't be ginned up every time something happens. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JC5188 - I note your phrase 'as they are called' which leads me to believe you are aware of the program's history. So I'm not ranting at you, and I do agree totally that flash mobs are a byproduct or wireless comms.

The phrase 'Obama Phone' just irks me for some reason, probably because it isn't factually based in that Obama did not start the program, nor did he/his minions particularly expand it.

My thoughts have always been, we've got enough things to be pissed at him about without inventing shit.

the subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama.

Over that time, the usage of cell phones rose and the costs came down. Assuming one believes in the Lifeline program in the first place, and remembering that the FCC has mandated the program, it only makes sense to expand the phone assistance program to include cell phones. So, in 2008 the first application of this program for mobile phones began when a company called Tracfone started their Safelink Wireless service in Tennessee.

Aha, some say, that’s the same year Obama was elected! Well, that’s true. But the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.

The Bush Phone, anyone? http://www.freegovernmentcellphones.net/faq/obama-phone

also

http://www.factcheck.org/2009/10/the-obama-phone/

26 Inf
08-14-16, 22:44

Way to roll in hot wingman!

ETA: Wow, I've got to start reading the whole thread before I post - anybody evah thought of that? :o

sandsunsurf
08-15-16, 00:12
...... Putting body cams on cops is like putting dash cams on patrol vehicles or dash cams on privately owned vehicles or helmet cams on bikers.

As a citizen, I don't want body cams in my house or anywhere else I have an expectation of privacy. If we could get a clear law stating that Police video would not be subject to random or unnecessary FOIA requests, I would consider it, but until then I don't want every jackass 2-bit journalist FOIA-ing every video from an agency and seeing and publishing to the web the inside of my house when I make a report of a vehicle burglary or witness a traffic accident outside my house.

Dash cams are cool, because a patrol car never goes in a place where I have an expectation of privacy. I have a drive cam in my personal vehicle. My beef is with the "public" seeing the inside of every house an officer goes to. Not to mention the work required to redact body cam videos when juveniles are present.

ramairthree
08-15-16, 01:56
The negative guy that got banned actually brought up a point I have heard as an argument from a Black Studies professor.

She said, during segregation, black on black crime and stuff in black communities was not as thoroughly addressed and as aggressively enforced, as long as it did not spill out into the white community. DeSegregation was so fast and thorough it did not allow for a transition and the white establishment unfairly was holding them to white community standards too fast to give their community time to adjust.

With a similar argument for third world immigrants.

I also heard similar from a crusty old pathologist/ME that was nearing retirement about a dozen years ago, that was married to a detective that had already retired after 30 years.

So,
While we have been conditioned to immediately discount anything sounding racist,
There is some history of different standards during segregation.

Plenty of people on this board have made choices where to buy a house and where they want their kids to go to school in white as possible areas. And succesful, professional black people do the same thing. And complain about section 8 moving in the neighborhood.

At the end of the day a whole lot of people
Sure are trying to buy houses and send their kids to school in as segregated an environment as possible.

As for body cams,
Are you willing to wear one 24/7?
If not, like me, we should not be making s bunch of other professions do it.

Koshinn
08-15-16, 02:27
As for body cams,
Are you willing to wear one 24/7?
If not, like me, we should not be making s bunch of other professions do it.

That's a straw man argument.

They aren't wearing them 24/7.

And as far as I know, body cams aren't even recording the entire time they are worn. At least for my local department, they only turn them on when they will be stopping someone or responding to a call.

As a citizen, I don't want body cams in my house or anywhere else I have an expectation of privacy. If we could get a clear law stating that Police video would not be subject to random or unnecessary FOIA requests, I would consider it, but until then I don't want every jackass 2-bit journalist FOIA-ing every video from an agency and seeing and publishing to the web the inside of my house when I make a report of a vehicle burglary or witness a traffic accident outside my house.

Dash cams are cool, because a patrol car never goes in a place where I have an expectation of privacy. I have a drive cam in my personal vehicle. My beef is with the "public" seeing the inside of every house an officer goes to. Not to mention the work required to redact body cam videos when juveniles are present.

FOIA is a federal system and police departments are State. That being said, every state and likely every city has different policies on how that's released.

In Las Vegas, you can view body cam footage in person at a certain room provided for such purposes. No cell phones or other electronics are allowed inside and a member of the department will be present when you view the footage. Specifically regarding the fear of someone being able to get footage of the inside of your house... "If anything needs to be redacted, such as medical information or a view inside someone's home, expect to pay a fee of $48 per hour." Which means if the footage is released, the inside of your home will be redacted if your local department is Las Vegas Metro. If it isn't, you have to do your own research.

Moose-Knuckle
08-15-16, 04:22
The phrase 'Obama Phone' just irks me for some reason, probably because it isn't factually based in that Obama did not start the program, nor did he/his minions particularly expand it.

My thoughts have always been, we've got enough things to be pissed at him about without inventing shit.

the subsidization of phones began under President Clinton, and has continued under Presidents Bush and Obama.

Over that time, the usage of cell phones rose and the costs came down. Assuming one believes in the Lifeline program in the first place, and remembering that the FCC has mandated the program, it only makes sense to expand the phone assistance program to include cell phones. So, in 2008 the first application of this program for mobile phones began when a company called Tracfone started their Safelink Wireless service in Tennessee.

Aha, some say, that’s the same year Obama was elected! Well, that’s true. But the service in Tennessee was launched three months prior to Obama being elected. And that means the discussion and approval of the extension of the program occurred under President Bush’s watch.

also

The term "Obama phone" was a term of endearment created by his ardent followers that had nothing to do with the policy/law creation and author.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Moose-Knuckle
08-15-16, 04:33
So,
While we have been conditioned to immediately discount anything sounding racist,
There is some history of different standards during segregation.

Plenty of people on this board have made choices where to buy a house and where they want their kids to go to school in white as possible areas. And succesful, professional black people do the same thing. And complain about section 8 moving in the neighborhood.

Sure are trying to buy houses and send their kids to school in as segregated an environment as possible.

That right there was a TRUTH BOMB!

http://i1271.photobucket.com/albums/jj634/lovnphotobukt/gif/Applause1.gif (http://media.photobucket.com/user/lovnphotobukt/media/gif/Applause1.gif.html)

Moose-Knuckle
08-15-16, 04:47
Not that I would ever find myself within a hundred klicks of such a hellhole, but considering Obama and the progressive (aka Marxist) agenda of relocating inter city fugees to the burbs and small town USA I'm reminded of why I roll with a side folder Kalashnikov when I'm out and about . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDH4-2t3Tvc

Can't wait for President Clinton 2.0 to make it illegal for We the People to use much less possess such implements. :suicide:

This is the "good boy who liked going to school, laughing, and playing video games" . . .

Syville Smith:
https://c6.staticflickr.com/9/8596/28920658661_382664d535_b.jpg

https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8153/28710850310_d4c12765b8_b.jpg

platoonDaddy
08-15-16, 06:03
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIc4gsODV-w

Mr. Goodtimes
08-15-16, 06:24
I often wonder what would happen if we took away just a little bit of government subsistence at a time. The entitlement generation is quite literally like children. I think food stamps and the free phones should go first. Anyone who works a minimum wage job and lives rent free in section 8 housing can afford to feed them selves and own a phone.

Will they be able to afford the Benz on 22's? No. There should be no section 8 housing, no free phones, no food stamps. That's what communities are for, not all that long ago we didn't have any of this shit and everybody did just fine. I would argue that dear socialist leader Woodrow Wilson and Franklin Roosevelt did more to create the problems we have now than about any other president in history.

I often wonder how wealthy the average American would be if our government wasn't constantly raping our income at every corner.

Averageman
08-15-16, 06:33

For myself it isn't a matter of race, but socioeconomic's.
Let me explain;
I am the Father of a mixed race Son. I moved to this neighborhood so my Son could be close to the schools and sports practice fields and have a little easier access to the nicer things. I didn't meet the neighbors before purchasing the hose, I didn't care about their race or religion.
I could drive through this little neighborhood and tell by the yards being maintained, the cars clean and parked in driveways an the general upkeep of the properties we had similar values. The color of their skin or religion or religious beliefs were irrelevant to me.
What was kind of a disappointment to me was explaining to my Son the realities of life. That sometimes you're going to be judged by the color of your skin and the people you are with. That yeah running before Football practice at 4:00 am may be a noble way to be a better football player, but if a 250lbs 6'2" guy is running in the dark at that time of morning, it had better be at the HS track because otherwise you are very likely to draw some unwanted attention.
So, it to me is not about melanin, but a lot about money.

Honu
08-15-16, 07:08
IMHO its not about money !!!!
Averageman if you were poor would you still teach/raise your kid properly !!!! I would venture YES and I would venture to say he would turn out to be a good kid with you as a dad and that again is why I say nothing to do with money !!! everything to do with being spoiled and uneducated unchecked etc.. :)

lack of parenting
lack of education
spoiled welfare ! quit giving these people things make them work !!!!!! or they get NOTHING
lack of discipline ( criminal activity needs 3 strikes you are dead )

it should not be about race but sadly the % of the people doing things is not in proportion poverty exists across race lines and yet we dont see massive white riots all the time ?
we dont see asian riots ?
look at sports folks and entertainers still acting like thug punks ? look at the so called leaders on TV look at the so called educated inciting this kinda stuff etc..

if it was money then again like above how come so many wealthy people and the black leaders still keep this going and incite more violence all the time with lies etc..
lok at our president who keeps this going !!!!

IMHO its about LACK of the truth and education and welfare GIVING THEM MONEY is the problem !!!
they have all the free time they want cause everything is GIVEN to them !!!! and they dont work

how can some pull themselves out and become good people ? forgot that one guy on Fox great story of getting out of the mess !

while there are a few black people out saying don't do this etc.. the rest of them keep baiting and provoking more and more
or the typical well maybe this is bad but we need justice !!!!

the education most all get is not correct so our education system is corrupt and gone ! and the dems of course keeping them victims are the major cause IMHO again welfare playing victims etc..
ALL of these people seem to have enough money for phones and rides and guns and bling and so many things !!!!!

I hope we actually start to punish crime in a serious way soon 3 strikes you are dead ! quite simple
the punk who was shot had about 12 arrests and quite a few were felony? if he was not on this earth this mess would not have happened
and his last 9 victims would not have had the mess to deal with

NOTHING happens to these people they just commit crime and crime and crime and NOTHING OK they get more money and welfare etc..

HeruMew
08-15-16, 08:05
http://heavy.com/news/2016/08/sylville-syville-smith-milwaukee-police-shooting-name-victim-suspect-facebook-photos-pictures-video-mother-sister-family/comment-page-1/#comment-2108896

Well, this is just... Entertaining. Here is a quote from Patrick Smith; Syville's father:

Everyone playing their part in this city, blaming the white guy or whatever, and we know what they’re doing. Like, already I feel like they should have never OK’d guns in Wisconsin. They already know what our black youth was doing anyway. These young kids gotta realize this is all a game with them. Like they’re playing Monopoly. You young kids falling into their world, what they want you to do. Everything you do is programmed. I had to blame myself for a lot of things too because your hero is your dad and I played a very big part in my family’s role model for them. Being on the street, doing things of the street life: Entertaining, drug dealing and pimping and they’re looking at their dad like ‘he’s doing all these things.’ I got out of jail two months ago, but I’ve been going back and forth in jail and they see those things so I’d like to apologize to my kids because this is the role model they look up to. When they see the wrong role model, this is what you get. They got us killing each other and when they even OK’d them pistols and they OK’d a reason to kill us too. Now somebody got killed reaching for his wallet, but now they can say he got a gun on him and they reached for it. And that’s justifiable. When we allowed them to say guns is good and it’s legal, we can bear arms. This is not the wild, wild west y’all.

The bolded is a EFFIN joke. Typical ghetto bullcrap: The gov'ment made us do it. They okayed dem pistolz and it's been crackin off up in hurr. They been wantin us killin for ever.

What pisses me off the most is this: "When we allowed them to say guns is good and it’s legal, we can bear arms. This is not the wild, wild west y’all."

You're right Pat, it's not. But, thanks to your, admittadly crappy, upbringing of this dude, HE had an illegal pistol. So, it was only okay for the ghetto-boy to own one because... what? He was in the ghetto and had to protect himself? But if any of us where to stumble into a confrontation with Syville, WE wouldn't be okay to own them guns to PROTECT ourselves in a LEGAL fashion.

To top it all off, can we find a time where pistols were NOT allowed in Wisconsin? An absolute joke, guy got what was coming, and I hope they execute a search warrant a confiscate the rifles and other firearms he was taking pictures with. Even if he doesn't own them, whoever does wasn't being smart about it. Also, can we start getting indictment and terroristic threat charges pending for some of these keyboard warriors talking about killing cops online? Or is that only for "domestic white" conflicts now too, and it would be racially profiling otherwise.

ETA: I almost feel like it is the government assistance mentality:

Government gives us our home.
Government gives us our food.
Government gives us our money. (to get by, anything we "want" gotta be earned in a way that doesn't inhibit our welfare benefits; Drugs, crime, etc)
Government gives us all the reasons to kill each other over stupid-unjustified-greedy-reasons because we, obviously, cannot handle any aspects of our lives like normal-productive-society-members; so it must be the government against us/doing it do us/ not saving us/ not tending to our every need in the way WE (really them) want it.

Mr. Goodtimes
08-15-16, 08:10
Not that I would ever find myself within a hundred klicks of such a hellhole, but considering Obama and the progressive (aka Marxist) agenda of relocating inter city fugees to the burbs and small town USA I'm reminded of why I roll with a side folder Kalashnikov when I'm out and about . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDH4-2t3Tvc

Can't wait for President Clinton 2.0 to make it illegal for We the People to use much less possess such implements. :suicide:

This is the "good boy who liked going to school, laughing, and playing video games" . . .

Syville Smith:
https://c6.staticflickr.com/9/8596/28920658661_382664d535_b.jpg

https://c7.staticflickr.com/9/8153/28710850310_d4c12765b8_b.jpg

Wtf did I just read? You know the ironic part is, he posts stuff like that, gets smoked, and it's all ignored, and worse, people talk about what s great kid he was, loved going to school etc...

Let's see his report card and attendance record and maybe I'll entertain it. Put the foot on the other shoe though, say it was a white cop that shot him and he was posting conservative stuff on Facebook, said cop would be labeled a radical anti government cook and a racist.

JC5188
08-15-16, 08:31

If my $20 sponsorship earns me a vote, it's no.

Even if it doesn't, I still vote no.

JC5188
08-15-16, 08:39
JC5188 - I note your phrase 'as they are called' which leads me to believe you are aware of the program's history. So I'm not ranting at you, and I do agree totally that flash mobs are a byproduct or wireless comms.

also

Yep, was aware. And that is in fact why I phrased it as I did. But I wanted to be sure everyone knew what I was talking about. It's like when I explain to new hires about the "Affordable Care Act", and get blank stares.

I actually was under the impression that the program began during the Reagan Admin with land lines.

Irish
08-15-16, 09:09

Are you really trying to equate the two professions, their duties, and the outcomes of their interactions with the populace?

They both screw up plenty, we're all human, and there is a bell curve, but using a "doctors vs police" body cam argument just doesn't hold up.

SilverBullet432
08-15-16, 10:43
Wtf did I just read? You know the ironic part is, he posts stuff like that, gets smoked, and it's all ignored, and worse, people talk about what s great kid he was, loved going to school etc...

Let's see his report card and attendance record and maybe I'll entertain it. Put the foot on the other shoe though, say it was a white cop that shot him and he was posting conservative stuff on Facebook, said cop would be labeled a radical anti government cook and a racist.

Holy chet!! Is that a live one down the barrel of that Glock???

Alex V
08-15-16, 11:29

Do you really expect him to follow the rules of safe firearm handling?

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-15-16, 11:51

FMJ too...

On the doc versus cop camera, the reason cops wear cameras is that they are often alone, in the dark in highly fluid situations. Doc are the exact opposite- never alone, in a highly controlled area and often with lots of time (despite what TV shows like to do to hype drama) to decide the course of action, usually with the input from others.

Cams on doc would really not catch much. Rarely is what happened in contention, but rather what should have happened.

Actually, considering the mental and emotional state of loved ones who have to make decisions about their family members care, the cameras would probably be most useful documenting that people were fully informed.

glocktogo
08-15-16, 13:06

Don't you know that report cards and taking attendance are racist? :rolleyes:

bighawk
08-15-16, 13:31
The simple fact of the matter is the only person at fault for this dudes death is himself and nobody else. It's not as if he didn't know what would happen if he pointed a gun at a cop. This was not his first rodeo, he's been arrested multiple times and was a convicted felon.

The fact that this community can't see that just goes to show you they don't give a shit about the facts and it's clear they're just looking for a reason to riot, loot, burn shit down, beat up white people and attack cops.

I can't imagine it will be long before someone smokes some of these idiots trying to rip them from their car and beat them. Stay safe out there!

glocktogo
08-15-16, 14:09
The simple fact of the matter is the only person at fault for this dudes death is himself and nobody else. It's not as if he didn't know what would happen if he pointed a gun at a cop. This was not his first rodeo, he's been arrested multiple times and was a convicted felon.

The fact that this community can't see that just goes to show you they don't give a shit about the facts and it's clear they're just looking for a reason to riot, loot, burn shit down, beat up white people and attack cops.

I can imagine it will be long before someone smokes some of these idiots trying to rip them from their car and beat them. Stay safe out there!

Until the U.S. Dept. of "Justice" puts these Democrat controlled ghettoes on notice that pointing a gun at a LEO is grounds for the lawful use of lethal force, and that rioting and looting are grounds for the lawful use of lethal force, this is their future. I'd complain that I'm not free in my own country to go wherever I please without reasonable fear for my safety, but I wouldn't be caught dead in any of these crapholes! :(

Sam
08-15-16, 15:46
Where is the call for calm and denouncing of the riots from the community agitator in chief? is he too busy playing golf or planning another raid with SEAL Team 6? what about sharpton or jackson? where are they now?

SomeOtherGuy
08-15-16, 15:49
On the doc versus cop camera, the reason cops wear cameras is that they are often alone, in the dark in highly fluid situations. Doc are the exact opposite- never alone, in a highly controlled area and often with lots of time (despite what TV shows like to do to hype drama) to decide the course of action, usually with the input from others.

Cams on doc would really not catch much. Rarely is what happened in contention, but rather what should have happened.

Agree. In my day job I've been privy to literally thousands of incident analyses for malpractice claims. In over 90% of the cases, video evidence would have been meaningless. In the remaining <10%, video would likely have helped the doctor or facility defend against liability, if it had any influence on the jury at all.

What matters in most malpractice cases is the medical record. That has been an existing documentary trail for many decades, and is going electronic as most of you know, with generally better accuracy and thoroughness. The medical record tends to be favorable to finding actual truth, which may benefit either the doctor or plaintiff, depending on the case. If you seek truth, having more evidence is a positive.

By the way, while doctors may not want video cameras in the OR, I've never heard of one complaining that medical records should be abolished. Also, altering a medical record fraudulently is a crime. That crime is sometimes prosecuted (unlike, you know, putting ultra-top-secret emails on an unsecured web server), and if it's found in a malpractice case, it's usually game over for the defendants (for civil liability).

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-15-16, 18:12
Until the U.S. Dept. of "Justice" puts these Democrat controlled ghettoes on notice that pointing a gun at a LEO is grounds for the lawful use of lethal force, and that rioting and looting are grounds for the lawful use of lethal force, this is their future. I'd complain that I'm not free in my own country to go wherever I please without reasonable fear for my safety, but I wouldn't be caught dead in any of these crapholes! :(

How do you save a neighborhood hell bent on destroying itself?

glocktogo
08-15-16, 18:27
How do you save a neighborhood hell bent on destroying itself?

You don't. You make them save themselves or suffer the consequences.

usmcvet
08-15-16, 19:11

The good news is it looks like a FMJ.

usmcvet
08-15-16, 19:16
Cameras are a good thing but they're not perfect. In this case the officers shot time is not recorded because there is a thirty second delay on audio on the cameras MPD is using. The second time I was sued there as a brand new camera in the cardboard box in the back seat of the cruiser. If it had been installed the whole thing would have been over in weeks not years.

bighawk
08-15-16, 23:00
Where is the call for calm and denouncing of the riots from the community agitator in chief? is he too busy playing golf or planning another raid with SEAL Team 6? what about sharpton or jackson? where are they now?

Funny you ask that..

http://www.allenbwest.com/michaelcantrell/milwaukee-burns-louisiana-floods-obama-interrupts-vacation

Moose-Knuckle
08-16-16, 05:30
CNN caught editing video to show "victims" sister attempting to talk peace when in fact she was screaming for them all to go to the white burbs and burn them out.

She then makes it a point to call attention to the fact that they looted and torched the local beauty shop and now they can't get any new weaves. You cannot make this shit up . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjqhnSf0l-Q&feature=youtu.be

Straight Shooter
08-16-16, 05:40
CNN caught editing video to show "victims" sister attempting to talk peace when in fact she was screaming for them all to go to the white burbs and burn them out.

She then makes it a point to call attention to the fact that they looted and torched the local beauty shop and now they can't get any new weaves. You cannot make this shit up . . .

Its fvckin hilarious, and sad, at the same time.

TacticalSledgehammer
08-16-16, 07:39
Hopefully they know not to go into the burbs.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-16-16, 07:58
Hopefully they know not to go into the burbs.

I seriously doubt they will. They might meet some resistance there so not nearly as easy as burning their own shit.

Averageman
08-16-16, 08:15
I seriously doubt they will. They might meet some resistance there so not nearly as easy as burning their own shit.

If they want to live in Mogadishu, let them. If they want to bring it to the suburbs the National Guard should hand them each a body bag and an MRE. when they cross the line.
Pack a lunch and take this "Sleeping Bag" Homey, this isn't going to be like you thought it would and you're not sleeping at home tonight.

TAZ
08-16-16, 10:21
If they want to live in Mogadishu, let them. If they want to bring it to the suburbs the National Guard should hand them each a body bag and an MRE. when they cross the line.
Pack a lunch and take this "Sleeping Bag" Homey, this isn't going to be like you thought it would and you're not sleeping at home tonight.

Good luck with that in reality. The DOJ will bury anyone who is unfortunate enough to have to defend their neighborhoods from these people. They are poor misunderstood youts just trying to get dey life turned around and you evil suburbanites shit them down. Those weren't Molotov cocktails. They were freedom torches b

daddyusmaximus
08-16-16, 11:16
My AR is just a freedom stick.

Get off my lawn.

Averageman
08-16-16, 12:00
In a perfect world She would have been arrested on the spot. She may be upset about not having her Brother or Her hair extensions, but calling for everyone to go burn some suburbs crossed the line.
I keep thinking someone's eventually going to be foolish enough to think that is going to work, if it happens in Milwaukee, is She willing to be responsible for her actions? I doubt it, but there it is, right there for the DOJ to see.
There lack of action and response tells me that these guys in this administration have no idea what they are pushing for.

bighawk
08-16-16, 12:10

I think most of the people taking part in this "protesting" are just smart enough to realize that that is a bad idea. They would be venturing into neighborhoods where a lot of the people living there don't agree with what they are doing and are willing to defend their homes and families by whatever means necessary.

They do this shit in their neighborhoods because there is nobody there who is willing to fight back because they all drank the koolaid and buy into this nonsense.

Averageman
08-16-16, 12:45
Oh I would agree, it's all bluff and bluster.
It's been a wet dream for the radical left since the sixties that they would bring the fight to the suburbs as that young Lady stated, but clearly not as CNN edited it.
I'm not seeing Don Lemon from CNN come out and say "Whoa now, Young Lady, you need to think about what comes out of your mouth before you open it." Instead they edit it, no, leave in the threat, put it out there and let's see Jesse or Al come out and repudiate it. That's not going to happen, what will happen as it has in the past is this will be allowed to go on.
Eventually the threats of some action will find an audience weak minded enough to believe it, grab a Tech-9 and head out to the 'Burbs.
It's a lot harder for the soccer Mom's to have some sympathy for these folks when they get to talking that kind of violence crap. A bit harder still for it were to actually happen. Soccer Mom's continue to pull the "D" lever in the little booth with the curtain because they are feeling all "Progressive." well lets give those Ladies the unedited version of the threat that was put out there.
It's getting real old, real old.

nova3930
08-16-16, 13:02
I feel like a broken record but there's no amount of $ in the world to get me to live in a city of any size.

I also say good luck "burning $^%& down" in places well armed. See how far it goes when we start stacking thug bodies like firewood. Need to get to work on that belt fed 556 gatling gun I've been thinking about. Nothing quiets an angry mob quite like belt fed....

HeruMew
08-16-16, 13:38
I feel like a broken record but there's no amount of $ in the world to get me to live in a city of any size.

I also say good luck "burning $^%& down" in places well armed. See how far it goes when we start stacking thug bodies like firewood. Need to get to work on that belt fed 556 gatling gun I've been thinking about. Nothing quiets an angry mob quite like belt fed....

Being 3-4 hours or so from that BS, it concerns me.

It's true though, and I knew it true from before, my city of 95k is not immune to this. Big difference is, most of our City, and even more Rural areas where I live, are law abiding gun owners.

While I would hate to have anything happen, if I have a way to stop someone from burning my house, or a neighbors house, down and putting lives at danger from those that may be in the homes, I will do whatever it takes to keep that from happening.

titsonritz
08-16-16, 14:15

Good, he was pretty worthless from the git-go.

bighawk
08-17-16, 14:11
This attitude is the problem right here..

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/16/sister-of-sylville-smith-says-her-brother-and-cop-who-killed-him-knew-each-other/

sevenhelmet
08-17-16, 14:22

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/08/16/sister-of-sylville-smith-says-her-brother-and-cop-who-killed-him-knew-each-other/

What reality do these people occupy?

"Violence is not the answer", but says her brother should have gone out firing "his" gun.

HeruMew
08-17-16, 14:33

This is borderline pathetic.

This sister needs to be removed the media, for real. You call for the burning of suburbian homes, you claim that even if THE THUG YOUR BROTHER WAS-WAS ARMED WITH A STOLEN GUN that the officer wouldn't be justified? You then claim that Violence isn't the answer, and your brother couldn't a'dun'it because he didn't shoot back when he was on the ground having taken rounds himself?

Please, it's obvious how they were raised, their own father admitted it. They need to go back and change the ghetto, not try change the world to conform to their ghetto.

jpmuscle
08-17-16, 14:37
My AR is just a freedom stick.

Get off my lawn.
I've always been partial to liberty preservation device

Whiskey_Bravo
08-17-16, 16:45
She told WITI that she is skeptical of the investigation into her brother’s death, noting that even if body camera footage proves that her brother was armed, she still will not believe the officer was justified in firing his weapon.

“If my brother did have his gun in his hand, why he didn’t shoot back? If he’s gonna go out, why not go out with a fight? Why not go out with a big bang?” Smith wondered.

That is some next level genius right there.

Averageman
08-17-16, 17:22
You're not going to beat this mentality, it is simply ingrained in some folks that they were born to be downtrodden. It works for them because it excuses a lot of awful bad behavior. Her Brother may well, irregardless of his arrests (after all he was working in the family business)been her Hero.
She's getting her Fifteen minutes of fame regardless of how stupid She may sound to us, She needs those hair weaves.

Firefly
08-17-16, 17:46
Some people may attribute this to race. No. No I don't care what some African Studies egghead says. Race is irrelevant.

This female's attitude is representative of a segment of the population who are the coprophages of society. Not even vultures. Shit eating maggots and roaches. Some darker and some lighter.

Because explain the white trash who drops N bombs but whores out their wives or women to blacks or whomever elde for extra money to supplement their meth cooking. Their kids walk around in their underwear on a floor that crawls whilst they cook their dope. That's when they aren't stealing copper wire.

No....people block that out. It's easier to think there has to be some racial oppression or some systemic failure.

No. Some humans are just bottom feeding pieces of shit who have no conscience.

Many a man has unlaced his boots, dropped his gun belt and wept. Like a Biblical weeping. Like something out of Bad Lieutenant in the church. Like..."Is this really the world?" Then after a while....you stop caring. Because that is the world.

Just an excuse to destroy and cause a ruckus over another dead shit eater, without whom the world is a better place.

So I would rather people pull up their pants, tuck in their shirts, learn to have an indoor voice, and be a person.

Because spreading the shit eating to civilization is akin to roaches going in a nice house: They don't live long and nobody will care.

nova3930
08-17-16, 18:22
Some people may attribute this to race. No. No I don't care what some African Studies egghead says. Race is irrelevant.

This female's attitude is representative of a segment of the population who are the coprophages of society. Not even vultures. Shit eating maggots and roaches. Some darker and some lighter.

Because explain the white trash who drops N bombs but whores out their wives or women to blacks or whomever elde for extra money to supplement their meth cooking. Their kids walk around in their underwear on a floor that crawls whilst they cook their dope. That's when they aren't stealing copper wire.

No....people block that out. It's easier to think there has to be some racial oppression or some systemic failure.

Many a man has unlaced his boots, dropped his gun belt and wept. Like a Biblical weeping. Like something out of Bad Lieutenant in the church. Like..."Is this really the world?" Then after a while....you stop caring. Because that is the world.

Just an excuse to destroy and cause a ruckus over another dead shit eater, without whom the world is a better place.

So I would rather people pull up their pants, tuck in their shirts, learn to have an indoor voice, and be a person.

Because spreading the shit eating to civilization is akin to roaches going in a nice house: They don't live long and nobody will care.
the barbarians have always been at the walls of the civilization, I think this is one of those times where they're really close to getting in. the last time they did the western world went through a dark age....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

bighawk
08-17-16, 18:23
Sound logic and reasoning won't change the way people like her think or act.

People with that logic think nothing they do is wrong because they get away with so much. Then they justify it by blaming other people when they finally get caught and held accountable their actions.

Big A
08-17-16, 18:37

Can I get an A-F'in-men?

Arik
08-17-16, 19:24
This is borderline pathetic.

This sister needs to be removed the media, for real. You call for the burning of suburbian homes, you claim that even if THE THUG YOUR BROTHER WAS-WAS ARMED WITH A STOLEN GUN that the officer wouldn't be justified? You then claim that Violence isn't the answer, and your brother couldn't a'dun'it because he didn't shoot back when he was on the ground having taken rounds himself?

Please, it's obvious how they were raised, their own father admitted it. They need to go back and change the ghetto, not try change the world to conform to their ghetto.
Aint evah they fault!

Seriously .....im afraid where this mentality will bottom out cause it hasn't hit a low point yet. This girl seems to think that cause the cop knew her brother was a thug he should be have what? Let him go? Its aight he be for realz legit O.G so laws don't apply to him.

Get the F&%& out of here! Get a job and be a productive individual not a douchebag.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

sevenhelmet
08-17-16, 19:30
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEz-Czt69IU

bighawk
08-17-16, 19:54
Aint evah they fault!

Seriously .....im afraid where this mentality will bottom out cause it hasn't hit a low point yet. This girl seems to think that cause the cop knew her brother was a thug he should be have what? Let him go? Its aight he be for realz legit O.G so laws don't apply to him.

Get the F&%& out of here! Get a job and be a productive individual not a douchebag.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Knowing him may have given the officer more insight into the kind of person he is but ultimately even if he was a great person he attempted to point a gun at a cop and got shot.

It's nobody's fault but his own. I see his family's frustrations, they lost a loved one and the emotions that come with that are understandable. What is not is them saying things like he was just trying to survive, burn down the burbs and he knew him he shouldn't have shot him. The fact that nobody in this family of idiots is able to comprehend that Syville is the ONLY person responsible for his early departure from this earth blows me away. It just goes to show there are plenty of people on this earth that are too ignorant to realize they have to follow the rules or be willing to accept the consequences of their actions.

Moose-Knuckle
08-18-16, 03:18
Sound logic and reasoning won't change the way people like her think or act.

This is the mentality . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZGSQXmJPaQ

Moose-Knuckle
08-18-16, 03:19
And this . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

Moose-Knuckle
08-18-16, 03:23
the barbarians have always been at the walls of the civilization, I think this is one of those times where they're really close to getting in. the last time they did the western world went through a dark age....

They're already inside . . .

And the Culture Marxist, progressive left, liberals, moderates, compassionate "conservatives", et al. want to dissolve our borders entirely and let the rest in ushering in their globalist utopia which will end worse than a George Orwell novel.

Firefly
08-18-16, 11:34
And this . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_ToCYhIJAs

That cop ain't did nothing wrong, he just shot a two bit hood.

Averageman
08-18-16, 12:09
Look it's Cops and Robbers.
If you want to play Robber, be ready for the dues that come due when you escalate the situation from thieving and slinging dope to gun play.
It's kind of being a Pu##y when you play the game badly and then when you get shot full of holes your family comes out and tells everyone what a saint you were. If you wanna Thug, go Thug all the way. Just don't become a sniveling, whiney bi##h when it doesn't go your way.
You know I really wish when the Dad who spent his life incarcerated instead of raising his Family, just would have manned up and took on his share of the blame for his failure as a Man and a Father.
It's appearing to me that for all of the bluff and bluster a lot of these guys are all in the game until they get second place in a gun fight and end up the loser. It kind of says a lot about Thug Life being a failure of Culture and kind of filled with a lot of little bi##hes.

Firefly
08-18-16, 12:25
Look it's Cops and Robbers.
If you want to play Robber, be ready for the dues that come due when you escalate the situation from thieving and slinging dope to gun play.
It's kind of being a Pu##y when you play the game badly and then when you get shot full of holes your family comes out and tells everyone what a saint you were. If you wanna Thug, go Thug all the way. Just don't become a sniveling, whiney bi##h when it doesn't go your way.
You know I really wish when the Dad who spent his life incarcerated instead of raising his Family, just would have manned up and took on his share of the blame for his failure as a Man and a Father.
It's appearing to me that for all of the bluff and bluster a lot of these guys are all in the game until they get second place in a gun fight and end up the loser. It kind of says a lot about Thug Life being a failure of Culture and kind of filled with a lot of little bi##hes.

This. If you are afraid of losing don't play.
A lot of people front hardness...

And some people really live like the Ace of Spades. "Win some, lose some, all the same to me."

OH58D
08-18-16, 13:23
"You gotta look at it from every um child'z mentality in the hood; howz he gonna get hiz money for clothes and school?".

A brilliant statement, indeed.

Mr. Goodtimes
08-18-16, 15:55
"You gotta look at it from every um child'z mentality in the hood; howz he gonna get hiz money for clothes and school?".

A brilliant statement, indeed.

That really says it all. There's just no reasoning with some people.