PDA

View Full Version : SOLD: Surefire 618 FGA LED for Remington 870

Mr. Clean
08-16-16, 20:55
For sale is an excellent condition Surefire 618 FGA LED Dedicated Forend light for the Remington 870. This started out life as a halogen bulb model frond but was converted to LED with a LM1 LED head for better battery performance. This came off an 870P that was at the cabin for things that go bump in the night. The light never saw a single round as it was installed after the 870 was broken in. Weapon light will come with the original user manual, an unused switch blocker to shorten the pressure switch contact area and a threaded housing plug that can be used if the flashlight portion is removed for daylight use. A forend tube nut wrench is also included to make mounting easier. The 618 FGA model has two sets of switches, on one side it has a constant on and off buttons and on the other a kill switch on and off button to prevent the light from be activated unintentionally. The kill with will disable the built in momentary on / off pressure pad as well.

While this is the older model frond light, it is in excellent working condition in like new state (one of the pictures shows the light on). While looking around to price this, I saw the a similar generation to his light still for sale for $275 new. Since I still see the LM1 light conversion still offered for sale at $135 on Amazon I think a fair price for sale would be:

$180 shipped *** SOLD ***

Please also see my other ad in the EE for a Mesa Urbino Pistol Grip Stock, Magpul Forend and Van Comp +1 Extension HERE (https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread.php?187551-Mesa-Urbino-Stock-Magpul-Forend-Vang-Comp-1-for-Rem-870)

** Reasonable Offers Welcome. **

CONUS only. Payment by USPS MO or PayPal plus any fees.