PDA

View Full Version : Shady Vendor Alert! (Bravo Defense...NOT to be confused with BravoCompanyUsa)

WS6
08-17-16, 21:30
https://www.facebook.com/BravoDefense/
https://bravodefense.com/

I placed an order with this company over a month ago. The person I called ASSURED me that my order for $1266.21 (A Nightforce scope) was in stock and would ship that Friday, or the next Monday.

After waiting for 15 days with numerous excuses such as "It's too hot in AZ where our warehouse is", and "Our tracking is down, but it shipped..." etc. I demanded a refund. Sadly, the CC I used was hacked shortly after purchase (hmmm...but not pointing fingers...), and I needed a check sent. The same mess has followed with the request for a check, which was made on Aug 5, and acknowledged. It now has almost been ANOTHER 15 days, and the dealer erased all comments on their FB page that stated that "The scope has shipped". However, they could not delete our FB messages. In the morning, I will be contacting Capital One's fraud department and submitting both my order screenshot, and this facebook conversation as evidence of going above and beyond to work things out with a merchant, and requiring a refund and whatever legal proceedings they deem adequate. I am sure Bravo Defense can..."respect that process"...

http://i64.tinypic.com/23ksxg3.jpg

ETA:

Oops...looks like they missed a few comments I'd made previously...

http://i66.tinypic.com/pw4ro.jpg

556BlackRifle
08-17-16, 21:35
W6, If that's your name and address, you might want to scrub that. Just saying......

misfit47
08-17-16, 21:35
Wow man sorry to hear that man. Deal with well known, established companies next time. Bravo defense? Never heard of them. At least they didn't request a western union wire transfer.

WS6
08-17-16, 21:36
W6, If that's your name and address, you might want to scrub that. Just saying......

It just got scrubbed. I had made that compilation for the fraud department at my bank. Just noticed it before your message and handled it. Thanks!

WS6
08-17-16, 21:36
Wow man sorry to hear that man. Deal with well known, established companies next time. Bravo defense? Never heard of them. At least they didn't request a western union wire transfer.

They were the only one's who had a FC-2 Zerostop 1-4 NF in stock, and they confirmed it when I called them...seems it wasn't so.

Uprange41
08-17-16, 21:51
Their site is laid out like the classifieds in the paper.

Lessons learned; Don't do business with people that have piss-poor grammar, or a company with a title that is essentially just a mashup of other industry names.

Inebriated,
flounder'n Ceo
Knight's Daniel Company Co.

Good luck getting your cash back out of that mess.

WS6
08-17-16, 21:57
Their site is laid out like the classifieds in the paper.

Lessons learned; Don't do business with people that have piss-poor grammar, or a company with a title that is essentially just a mashup of other industry names.

Inebriated,
flounder'n Ceo
Knight's Daniel Company Co.

Good luck getting your cash back out of that mess.

Capital One is very aggressive at returning stolen funds.
Like I said, I reached someone by phone who confirmed they had a discontinued item in stock. I had made a previous purchase with another online company for an FC-2 reticle NF earlier this year, and it went flawlessly. I do not choose to business with less-known vendors unless there is a compelling reason, which "discontinued old-new stock item" was, in this case. You can't insult me TOO bad considering this, lol!

Uprange41
08-17-16, 22:02
Capital One is very aggressive at returning stolen funds.
Like I said, I reached someone by phone who confirmed they had a discontinued item in stock. I had made a previous purchase with another online company for an FC-2 reticle NF earlier this year, and it went flawlessly. I do not choose to business with less-known vendors unless there is a compelling reason, which "discontinued old-new stock item" was, in this case. You can't insult me TOO bad considering this, lol!

Nah, I hear you, I'm only insulting them. :D

Inebriated
ceo \foudner
Palmetto Armament Defense

REdruM0351
08-28-16, 23:31
I just love all the "mil spec" tantos and other assorted knives.. Lol seriously wth...

WS6
08-29-16, 01:40
Update: vendor has yet to contact me. I have received nothing from vendor. Capital one credited my account back and is pursuing the vendor. I bought an identical new old stock scope from another vendor.

Endur
08-29-16, 11:00
Weird, they have a Fort Wayne address but an Indianapolis area code phone number.

08-29-16, 11:49
Update: vendor has yet to contact me. I have received nothing from vendor. Capital one credited my account back and is pursuing the vendor. I bought an identical new old stock scope from another vendor.

Sorry you have to deal with this.

Cap 1 has been awesome when I have had issues like this.

WS6
08-29-16, 12:34
Weird, they have a Fort Wayne address but an Indianapolis area code phone number.

And their warehouse distribution point is allegedly in Arizona...

sbrown3
08-29-16, 13:29
This! If a company can't even spell check the descriptions and ads on their website, I will not buy from them. Huge red flag!

Det-Sog
08-29-16, 14:13
Dang... Thanks for the intel.

The_War_Wagon
08-29-16, 14:18
This! If a company can't even spell check the descriptions and ads on their website, I will not buy from them. Huge red flag!

And their Fazebook page is a wall of excuses and apologies.