PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Fires the M4 Carbine

OH58D
08-18-16, 17:40
"Trump blasts M-4 rifle at targets before meeting police – and even hits two bullseyes – but refuses to release a photo of himself armed at the range"

From the UK Daily Mail:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3747692/Trump-target-fires-M-4-rifle-meeting-police-boasting-just-went-range-little-shooting-practice.html

SteyrAUG
08-18-16, 18:04
Not sure it means anything either way, especially since it was done in the context of a police firing range.

I've got pictures of Reagan shooting an M-16A2 and I've got pictures of Chuck Schummer shooting a Tec 9. Trump holding a flintlock at an NRA meeting is more significant, and even that doesn't really prove anything.

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/trump-nra.jpg

OH58D
08-18-16, 18:13
Remember the images and video of Dukakis riding the tank wearing the poorly fitted helmet? Maybe Trump was wise not releasing the pictures, but I'm sure they'll surface soon.

Outlander Systems
08-18-16, 18:17
My biggest surprise were the comments that he was nailing the 10-ring and exhibiting "excellent marksmanship."

WickedWillis
08-18-16, 18:18
My biggest surprise were the comments that he was nailing the 10-ring and exhibiting "excellent marksmanship."

He's preparing to defend his life when the H squad comes after him.

TAZ
08-18-16, 18:30
Pictures or it didn't happen.

tb-av
08-18-16, 18:32
Remember the images and video of Dukakis riding the tank wearing the poorly fitted helmet? Maybe Trump was wise not releasing the pictures, but I'm sure they'll surface soon.

I think most Politicians come off looking like idiots when they do the range visit. Including the 2A savior Ted Cruz.

WickedWillis
08-18-16, 18:35
I think most Politicians come off looking like idiots when they do the range visit. Including the 2A savior Ted Cruz.

Rand Paul has some great range videos.

Firefly
08-18-16, 18:43
Hillary could wear Vietnam Tiger Stripes and personally strafe ISIS in an A-10 and it wouldn't change my opinon of her.

When dudes in Manhattan can buy Glock 19s and ARs with standard cap mags and full CCW rights honored without having to be a cop, celebrity, or billionaire....then we'll be getting someplace

SteyrAUG
08-19-16, 00:17

They didn't say at what distance.

Hillary could wear Vietnam Tiger Stripes and personally strafe ISIS in an A-10 and it wouldn't change my opinon of her.

When dudes in Manhattan can buy Glock 19s and ARs with standard cap mags and full CCW rights honored without having to be a cop, celebrity, or billionaire....then we'll be getting someplace

In fairness, I don't think Trump had anything to do with those laws being passed other than stated support 16 years ago.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-19-16, 05:16

Very Kim Dill Dumbass from North Korea.

Moose-Knuckle
08-19-16, 05:34
In one of the many USSS tell all books about the Clinton's, one Agent gave an account that Hillary liked to shoot a Thompson on the USSS range, she was good at hitting the groins on the silhouettes targets. This was reported around the time that Bill and Monica's porking sessions came to light.

Alex V
08-19-16, 06:28
In one of the many USSS tell all books about the Clinton's, one Agent gave an account that Hillary liked to shoot a Thompson on the USSS range, she was good at hitting the groins on the silhouettes targets. This was reported around the time that Bill and Monica's porking sessions came to light.

You think the SS would have stopped her? Something about two birds and a stone.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-19-16, 09:00

Rick Perry is about the only politician that I know of that seems to have pulled it off well. Lots of pics of him at Larue shooting various guns.

MegademiC
08-19-16, 09:03
Rick Perry is about the only politician that I know of that seems to have pulled it off well. Lots of pics of him at Larue shooting various guns.

Haven't seen Rick, but, and in no way do I like him, but Putin pulls it off well. He actually looks comfortable behind a gun. Most politicians looks like they have no clue what they are doing.

Averageman
08-19-16, 09:36
I remember a rather iconic photo of Winston Churchill holding a Thompson. Of course the Germans used it as propaganda, so what's changed?

docsherm
08-19-16, 09:43

That and he actually caries a CCW....... And uses it. ;)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/27/AR2010042705323.html

Travis B
08-19-16, 10:36
Pictures or it didn't happen.

Looks like it happened.

OH58D
08-19-16, 10:42
Here's my take. The police seemed happy to have him there, and offered him the opportunity to experience one of their tools of the trade. I don't expect Hillary would be given the same welcome. Trump says he supports LE; Hillary demonstrates she thinks LE may be part of the problem regarding race issues in America. I'll stick with Trump. For me on a lot of issues, the choice is clear.

Doc Safari
08-19-16, 10:50
DONALD TRUMP FIRES THE M4 CARBINE

So.....after he was finished...did he say, "You're FIRED!"
:lol: