PDA

View Full Version : Is Hillary getting seizures?

Koshinn
08-18-16, 19:03
Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lrMjAB3MzA

Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVE8dPHIj7k

There's also been a lot of time dedicated by both Trump and Fox News to Hillary's health. Liberal news outlets dismiss them out of hand, of course.

A lot has to do with, apparently, a fall where she hit her head and suffered mild concussion symptoms, as well as a blood clot in her head somewhere or something. That's apparently fact agreed to by all sides. But many are saying that she's either suffering from persistent health problems due to that fall, or that the blood thinners she's taking have an adverse effect on her health.

Or she could be possessed.

Coal Dragger
08-18-16, 19:06
One can hope. She deserves to stoke out and live the rest of her life as a vegetable.

Firefly
08-18-16, 19:07
Remember that Pokemon episode that messed up all them Japanese kids?

If she cared she would watch that episode in a dimly lit disco hall full of strobes.

Think of the kids, Madam President!

#ImwithHer

scooter22
08-18-16, 19:14
I don't know the details of her "blood clot", but epi/subdural hematomas and other hemorrhagic events don't typically present as making retarded faces. However, any pathology that increases pressure inside the cranium (e.g. hemorrhage, tumor, abscess) can cause seizures.

I'm not a neurologist, but they don't look like any seizures that I've studied.

She sure is a special one...

Koshinn
08-18-16, 19:29
I don't know the details of her "blood clot", but epi/subdural hematomas and other hemorrhagic events don't typically present as making retarded faces. However, any pathology that increases pressure inside the cranium (e.g. hemorrhage, tumor, abscess) can cause seizures.

Reading that sentence made my head look like the stormtrooper's head in your picture. I'm definitely not smart enough to be a doctor.

Inkslinger
08-18-16, 20:02

I'm not a neurologist, but they don't look like any seizures that I've studied.

She sure is a special one...

I think the clinical term for her condition is "wack-a-doodle".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tb-av
08-18-16, 20:23
I'll tell you what's more bizarre than those vids.. On the news tonight they showed those, but then they showed another clip where a reporter behind her asks 'how is your health?' or very similar. Not seeing who it was, or having any interest in answering, she simply turned around and and did the cackle.. I think it was actually a double cackle. I'm no doctor but something is seriously wrong with that woman. I hope Trump can get under her skin in the debates and get her to break.

BillBond
08-18-16, 21:37
Is Hillary getting seizures? .

No.
While I dislike her as much as anyone else, those videos are only proof she is a goof.

tb-av
08-18-16, 22:10
November is not going to be a fun experience.

https://themedia10.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest-nurse-mildred-ratched-11.jpg

elephant
08-19-16, 00:49
I cant say much on seizures but I do know something about MSA, which is what my dad has. Its a combination of Parkinson's, MS, ALS and another neurological disease that starts with a D. There are not that many cases in the world so my dad founded a MSA center at University of Texas South Western Medical to help find treatments. I do know that the other donation came from a wealthy man who owns a NFL team and lives in Dallas. Apparently this is the new thing. No treatment, no diagnosis, no cure, nothing! This is the only place in the world that focuses on MSA and from what my dad, Vice Chairman has told me is that there are a lot of pretty well known patients that are being evaluated. Perhaps even Clinton. At the beginning of the disease, it looks like 100 things, there is no diagnosis. 90% of all cases go misdiagnosed in the first 3 years and patients get treated for something irrelevant. I honestly think Hillary has signs of MSA, erratic behavior, trouble balancing, walking, trembles, shaky hands and memory loss and a few other things like remembering things differently- all which my dad did during his first few years. We all thought he lied about things but he couldn't remember the way things happened they way they happened. If she is using a cane or walker in the next year, I would bet she has MSA, if she is in a wheelchair in the next year, she DEFINANTLY has MSA. After a couple of years, your communication is completely non understandable to the average person, you cant control bladder, cant operate simple things like TV remote or I phone- you can but it takes some major will power.

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/education/medical-school/departments/neurology/news-and-events/news/msa-clinic-donation.html
That's my mom and dad(sitting)

Moose-Knuckle
08-19-16, 05:28
There are pics of her being assisted up stairs by staffers and she has a male nurse that is always by her side with an auto-injector at hand.

Celebrity MD Dr. Drew has been censored as well . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18LUQTOerWY

Dist. Expert 26
08-19-16, 07:46
If that witch were to actually keel over dead I think it would be the greatest miracle since biblical times. Here's to hoping it kills her before November.

Alex V
08-19-16, 08:19
Doesn't look like any seizure I have ever seen. Isn't a person usually very tired and almost unresponsive after one?

I think she is just so fake that she is trying to act human and have real human emotion and reactions but failing miserably.

That said, I agree with Dist.Expert26

Averageman
08-19-16, 08:26
I'm guessing She's had a stroke and recovered well enough but under stress, lack of sleep and annoying reporters She shows signs of what happened,
I would guess that fall and the head injury were a cover-up for a stroke.

Benito
08-19-16, 08:27
Bitch is short circuiting. She is a heartless stone cold corrupt cyborg sent from the future to ruin the USA and the world.
I wish her all the worst most depraved things in the world.

Dist. Expert 26
08-19-16, 08:42
Oh, because I know there's bound to be one person coming in with the whole moral argument about wishing death on another human.

Hillary isn't a human being. She has no soul, no spirit, nothing that differentiates her in any way from a predatory animal. Thus, I feel no sense of wrongdoing in wishing death upon her.

TAZ
08-19-16, 08:58
Doesn't look like any seizure I have ever seen. Isn't a person usually very tired and almost unresponsive after one?

I think she is just so fake that she is trying to act human and have real human emotion and reactions but failing miserably.

That said, I agree with Dist.Expert26

Not a doctor, but generally when folks have s full blown seizure episode they are exhausted, incoherent ... immediately after the event. Some recover faster than others, but if we are talking grind mal type event it's hard to NOT notice during and immediately after.

I have seen some folks have petit mal seizures where they just look like they are off, deer in headlights type thing. They recover quick, maybe a bit disoriented but mostly like they have missed a part of a conversation and are like what did you say? In sure there are docs around with more knowledge.

IMO I agree that the "fall" was really a stroke and the power hungry heathens are doing their best to make it seems like something minor.

I don't wish her I'll, nor do I wish her well. However, I won't shed a tear if something does happen to her.

sevenhelmet
08-19-16, 09:09
On the moral side of things, I'm not wishing for her death, but it would be a relief. The problem is then we get Mr. Kaine, so it's only a slight relief.

I'd settle for her health issues getting in the way of the election and preventing her from ever taking office. That's the best possible outcome. If she dies, especially in office, she might be made into a political martyr by her adoring masses, which could be used to push through some really ugly pieces of her agenda. Better that she decline in higher reasoning to the point that her policies and tactics begin to fail, and her administration rots from the inside.

Whiskey_Bravo
08-19-16, 09:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e3ARRQpyzA

Dr. Drew speaking on her health/healthcare.

glocktogo
08-19-16, 09:15
I'm guessing She's had a stroke and recovered well enough but under stress, lack of sleep and anyone asking an honest question She shows signs of what happened,
I would guess that fall and the head injury were a cover-up for a stroke.

Fixed it for ya. :(

glocktogo
08-19-16, 09:25
I cant say much on seizures but I do know something about MSA, which is what my dad has. Its a combination of Parkinson's, MS, ALS and another neurological disease that starts with a D. There are not that many cases in the world so my dad founded a MSA center at University of Texas South Western Medical to help find treatments. I do know that the other donation came from a wealthy man who owns a NFL team and lives in Dallas. Apparently this is the new thing. No treatment, no diagnosis, no cure, nothing! This is the only place in the world that focuses on MSA and from what my dad, Vice Chairman has told me is that there are a lot of pretty well known patients that are being evaluated. Perhaps even Clinton. At the beginning of the disease, it looks like 100 things, there is no diagnosis. 90% of all cases go misdiagnosed in the first 3 years and patients get treated for something irrelevant. I honestly think Hillary has signs of MSA, erratic behavior, trouble balancing, walking, trembles, shaky hands and memory loss and a few other things like remembering things differently- all which my dad did during his first few years. We all thought he lied about things but he couldn't remember the way things happened they way they happened. If she is using a cane or walker in the next year, I would bet she has MSA, if she is in a wheelchair in the next year, she DEFINANTLY has MSA. After a couple of years, your communication is completely non understandable to the average person, you cant control bladder, cant operate simple things like TV remote or I phone- you can but it takes some major will power.

http://www.utsouthwestern.edu/education/medical-school/departments/neurology/news-and-events/news/msa-clinic-donation.html

Sorry to hear that. It takes a tremendous amount of energy to deal with a debilitating disease such as that. Prayers for your family.

scooter22
08-19-16, 10:23
The fogginess/drowsiness/confusion that occurs after some seizures is the "post-ictal state". It does not occur with every seizure.

Doc Safari
08-19-16, 10:28
One can hope. She deserves to stoke out and live the rest of her life as a vegetable.

From your keyboard to God's ears. I hope she sits in a chair perfectly conscious uncontrollably shitting herself 24-hours-a-day for at least 20 years.

Averageman
08-19-16, 10:41
From your keyboard to God's ears. I hope she sits in a chair perfectly conscious uncontrollably shitting herself 24-hours-a-day for at least 20 years.

The only way that could get any better is if Bill had to change the diaper.
Why should anyone else take any crap off of her?

Hmac
08-19-16, 10:50
She had a central sinus thrombosis ..a clot in the transverse venous sinus, one of the major veins draining blood from the brain. Most people recover from that completely, and it looks like she has too. There's no evidence on any ongoing brain damage, and the talk of "seizures" ls likely just campaign hysteria.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-19-16, 10:53
She becomes a head banger when she gets blitzed by three people asking a question at the same time. There seem to be a lot of these episodes when she gets startled or surprised or overwhelmed. Might be why she hasn't held a news conference in almost a year.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-19-16, 11:13
She had a central sinus thrombosis ..a clot in the transverse venous sinus, one of the major veins draining blood from the brain. Most people recover from that completely, and it looks like she has too. There's no evidence on any ongoing brain damage, and the talk of "seizures" ls likely just campaign hysteria.

It's pretty clear that she has some kind of startle/surprise response that is atypical. I don't know if it is 'seizures'- but there is definitely something odd with her. Maybe she has a hard time being a relatable, normal human being. Maybe she has something goofy going on in her noggin.

scooter22
08-19-16, 13:08
It's pretty clear that she has some kind of startle/surprise response that is atypical. I don't know if it is 'seizures'- but there is definitely something odd with her. Maybe she has a hard time being a relatable, normal human being. Maybe she has something goofy going on in her noggin.

The proper politically correct clinical term for that is "f*cktard".

Doc Safari
08-19-16, 13:12

My sympathies for your dad.

If what you're saying is true...I guarantee you it's not a secret to the other high-up Democrats, which means she is being propped up as the "front" candidate knowing that she will have to abdicate to her vice presdent.

We will have Tim Kaine in a year to two.

I don't know if that's an improvement.

Hmac
08-19-16, 13:30

I might accept the diagnosis of personality disorder, but I doubt that there's anything loose in the central processor.

elephant
08-19-16, 13:59
My sympathies for your dad.

If what you're saying is true...I guarantee you it's not a secret to the other high-up Democrats, which means she is being propped up as the "front" candidate knowing that she will have to abdicate to her vice presdent.

We will have Tim Kaine in a year to two.

I don't know if that's an improvement.

they only way Tim Kaine would ever be POTUS is for Hillary to win it for him, I doubt he could do it on his own. Do we know anything about Tim? If she does have ataxia or some kind of neurological disorder, she would most certainly have to pass baton to someone else, of coarse I think she would rather put in her own judges first, then pass the baton.

Doc Safari
08-19-16, 14:04
they only way Tim Kaine would ever be POTUS is for Hillary to win it for him, I doubt he could do it on his own. Do we know anything about Tim? If she does have ataxia or some kind of neurological disorder, she would most certainly have to pass baton to someone else, of coarse I think she would rather put in her own judges first, then pass the baton.

I think she also lives in denial. Being president has been her life-long goal, and she literally cannot conceive of it not happening. If she loses, she and Obama will implement a scorched earth policy to leave the country in chaos rather than allow Trump to take office.

If she wins and becomes too sick to perform the duties of president, her administration will have to choose between letting her be a crippled figurehead while they run the country, or dragging her kicking and screaming from the oval office.

I think perfect justice would be for her to keel over dead just as she puts her hand on the Bible to take the oath of office, but that's just my personal fantasy.

elephant
08-19-16, 15:14
I think perfect justice would be for her to keel over dead just as she puts her hand on the Bible to take the oath of office, but that's just my personal fantasy.

I would certainly bring GOD back into the spotlight for sure!

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-19-16, 15:51
I might accept the diagnosis of personality disorder, but I doubt that there's anything loose in the central processor.

I think you could attribute it to a social tick or some odd social compensation habit, but she hasn't always done it.

The video with the three women asking questions at the same time that turn her into a bobble head. If a normal person gets overwhelmed with multiple questions, maybe you can reationalize the head bobbing as a physical way of communicating "Whoa- lots of questions", but you'd usually say something relative and humorously- "Hey ladies, not so many questions!". You don't talk about Chai Tea.

Firefly
08-19-16, 16:06
In all seriousness, I was told that the worst people will always outlive you. HRC is old enough to be my mom and she will likely outlive me.

So if you're banking on her keeling over and bouncing down the stairs and landing on a rake, well....it just ain't gonna happen.

Hmac
08-19-16, 16:09
No idea. I just don't see anything that makes me suspect a neurological disorder. If she does indeed have some kind of cognitive impairment for whatever reason, we'll see it at least with the presidential debates, if not sooner.

It all does make one wonder why she isn't releasing her medical records, though.

Doc Safari
08-19-16, 16:12
There is another possibility....she's doing a Rope-a-Dope.

She's deliberately milking the rumors that she's feeble by strategically placing pillows, taking long breaks, etc., because she 's setting Trump up for an ambush.

She's making it so that if he goes for the jugular in the debates, he'll look like the bully attacking the poor sick woman.

Of course that could backfire, too: who wants a poor sick woman as president?

JC5188
08-19-16, 16:35
No idea. I just don't see anything that makes me suspect a neurological disorder. If she does indeed have some kind of cognitive impairment for whatever reason, we'll see it at least with the presidential debates, if not sooner.

It all does make one wonder why she isn't releasing her medical records, though.

I thought she had? That Dr Drew interview earlier in the thread, in it he claimed they'd been released and he'd reviewed them. His main concern was with the level and quality of healthcare, and made it sound as though she has a longtime personal physician that hasn't kept up with the times.

Coal Dragger
08-19-16, 16:48
She becomes a head banger when she gets blitzed by three people asking a question at the same time. There seem to be a lot of these episodes when she gets startled or surprised or overwhelmed. Might be why she hasn't held a news conference in almost a year.

Well we're talking about a woman who hasn't driven her own car, or done her own laundry since about 1979, hell she hasn't been without armed escorts since then either. So when she is tasked with dealing with the unwashed peons that she feels entitled to rule, this is an unusual and distasteful experience for her. Being questioned and expected to explain her behavior is repugnant to her, how dare those peasants question her judgement! You can see this revulsion and disgust on her face. She is genuinely surprised that these piss ant bunch of nobody's have the sheer gaul to ask her questions.

scooter22
08-19-16, 17:16
I thought she had? That Dr Drew interview earlier in the thread, in it he claimed they'd been released and he'd reviewed them. His main concern was with the level and quality of healthcare, and made it sound as though she has a longtime personal physician that hasn't kept up with the times.

Do you honestly think a multi-millionaire narcissist was receiving substandard medical care?

Joelski
08-19-16, 17:29

In an Obamacare shithole nursing home!

Where is natural selection when you need it?

The_War_Wagon
08-19-16, 19:17
HAIL SEIZURE! :jester:

http://i.imgur.com/9s80DCF.gif

http://i.imgur.com/Y82Z475.gif

And what we're ALL rooting for...

http://tpc.pc2.netdna-cdn.com/peoples_resource/image/40232-Hillary_Lightning.gif :sarcastic:

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-19-16, 21:04
Do you honestly think a multi-millionaire narcissist was receiving substandard medical care?

Controlled care, to hide the issues......

ccosby
08-20-16, 00:38

Depends on how much you have to hide. I'd expect her to have good doctors that she has blackmail on and based on the history of her weapons turned to the doctors families.

You are dealing with people with a lot to hide. It is very possible that she is refraining from tests because she is afraid of leaks. It is also possible that they have someone they trust and are really afraid to let anyone else in.

Their are too many videos showing something is wrong with her. It isn't a conspiracy theory unless she is somehow faking it. How bad is it? We don't know. I personally wonder if she is just a figurehead that people are controlling.

In the end I can't say I wish her luck. I'd personally rather see her spend her end days in a jail cell though.

Hmac
08-20-16, 05:06
:rolleyes: some of these "theories" wouldn't even make a believable television show.

_Stormin_
08-20-16, 06:15
Do I think that she's got something wrong with the brain? Yes

Per the DSM-5: diagnosable Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Yet to be rather frank about the whole thing, I feel that about 80% of the politicians out there (if not more) would probably receive the same diagnosis from any competent psychiatrist.

I think aside from that she's a tired old lady, probably with the normal suite of old lady health problems, and that (per her diagnosable mental health condition) she can't allow herself to appear to be weak or inferior to others. NPD can be severe enough that even in the event of a notable health scare, she herself can not be made to believe that there is any problem. How could there be? She is better than everyone else around her. Infallible and without fault.

It explains a lot. The debates will be interesting, because with every answer to every question she will have that "superiority smirk" of hers, thinking that she has just parried an attack with the most brilliant response that these poor schlubs will ever hear.

JC5188
08-20-16, 06:23

Well, to be fair, I was quoting it as a reference to what he said regarding her EMR, based upon the post I quoted that had stated said EMR had not been released.

C'mon, Doc...

skywalkrNCSU
08-20-16, 07:24
You guys really need to get your news from more sources than Breibart

Straight Shooter
08-20-16, 08:56
AGAIN: The Devil aint brought this bitch THIS FAR to just drop her now.
LIVE IT, LEARN IT..BUT YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE IT: President Hillary Rodham Clinton..and First Husband William Jefferson Clinton.
God save us.

FromMyColdDeadHand
08-20-16, 15:01
You guys really need to get your news from more sources than Breibart

All you have to do is look at the videos and see that she ain't right in the head. She has been displaying odd ticks that she didn't before. It doesn't take fringe media to see that.

She has picked up a startle response. In my family, that would be a hoot at a family reunion. Not such a good trait in a president.

MountainRaven
08-20-16, 15:38
AGAIN: The Devil aint brought this bitch THIS FAR to just drop her now.
LIVE IT, LEARN IT..BUT YOU AINT GOTTA LIKE IT: President Hillary Rodham Clinton..and First Husband William Jefferson Clinton.
God save us.

If the wife of the President is First Lady, wouldn't that make the husband of the President the First Lord?

skywalkrNCSU
08-20-16, 15:48
All you have to do is look at the videos and see that she ain't right in the head. She has been displaying odd ticks that she didn't before. It doesn't take fringe media to see that.

She has picked up a startle response. In my family, that would be a hoot at a family reunion. Not such a good trait in a president.

I don't pretend to be a doctor nor would I make a diagnosis from a short clip or an old picture posted to drudge showing someone helping her up the stairs. I hate the woman like most of you here but this type of crap just makes the Republicans look awfully desperate. There is plenty to attack on the issues, no need for this.

Straight Shooter
08-20-16, 21:05
If the wife of the President is First Lady, wouldn't that make the husband of the President the First Lord?

Don't know, sir..thats above my paygrade. I aint calling the mo-fo NOTHIN...except a mo-fo.
Gonna be interesting to see what they wind up calling the old son of a bitch.

OH58D
08-20-16, 21:41
Don't know, sir..thats above my paygrade. I aint calling the mo-fo NOTHIN...except a mo-fo.
Gonna be interesting to see what they wind up calling the old son of a bitch.
Whatever Bill's official title will be, he'll be a distraction by Tom Catting around D.C. and creating all kinds of new scandals. It will be a totally dysfunctional presidency in a time of increased global problems. Add to that all the other Hell we'll have to face domestically. Predicting it as a shit storm would be too mild.

brushy bill
08-20-16, 22:01
Whatever Bill's official title will be, he'll be a distraction by Tom Catting around D.C. and creating all kinds of new scandals. It will be a totally dysfunctional presidency in a time of increased global problems. Add to that all the other Hell we'll have to face domestically. Predicting it as a shit storm would be too mild.

I see it as a referendum on America. If Hillary is elected, I don't believe we have a viable republic. After 4 years of semi-socialism, the majority of Americans vote for more of same, plus antagonism towards any religion that is not Islam, plus only the parts of the Bill of Rights they think are important minus 2nd, plus more FSA, I'm pretty well understanding I have absolutely nothing in common with my "fellow Americans" other than geography. Shame, because as far as I know, at one time this really was the last best place.

tb-av
08-21-16, 15:17

Lord of the wannabe FlyHos I suspect. I can hear him now,,, Yo Barry, Sorry to call in the middle of the day, hope I didn't mess up your back swing. Man I just gotta say, you were right. I am totally pimpin' this place out. I've got my fat white girls hanging off me like stink on... uh,, well you know, like white on a white boy from Arkansas... Hell I haven't seen Hillary in three months.... how's she doing anyway? You keepin' her in line?

Firefly
08-21-16, 15:56
While I loathe Bill Clinton as a politician.....I must admit, I'd get Big Macs, moonshine, and fat girls with him

tb-av
08-21-16, 17:15
I'll bet he would hook you up with Rachel if you brought him a box of cigars.

26 Inf
08-21-16, 17:56
While I loathe Bill Clinton as a politician.....I must admit, I'd get Big Macs, moonshine, and fat girls with him

Seems to me I read someplace that a lot of the time the Secret Service guys had to chip in for his snacks because he was out of money. Bring change.

Firefly
08-21-16, 18:11
Seems to me I read someplace that a lot of the time the Secret Service guys had to chip in for his snacks because he was out of money. Bring change.

You know, actually.....I can see that being Hillary's fault.

Moose-Knuckle
08-26-16, 02:02
So after Dr. Drew expresses concerns over Hillary's health his show is canceled.

Just another Klinton coincidence . . .

HLN cancels 'Dr. Drew'
http://money.cnn.com/2016/08/25/media/dr-drew-hln-canceled/

The_War_Wagon
08-26-16, 06:46
Hillary Runs a Marathon (http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/hillary-runs-marathon-t18427.html)

http://i.imgur.com/T6ox0gy.gif

To prove her robust health, Hillary put on her pickle suit and ran a full marathon clear across an intersection in New York City.

You can see her high speed, agile sprint which put her just ahead of Al Sharpton.

She demonstrated speed, stability, style and grace and after getting halfway across the street was quickly ushered to her waiting limousine away from the nosey paparazzi and their prying cameras.

This stellar and highly athletic performance should put to rest any doubts that she is unfit.

When she was done, she opened an unsealed jar of pickles with her bare hands.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-05-16, 16:40
We got a lung-ger!

https://youtu.be/H133cTro1NQ

After the revelations in the FBI release about her "don't remember/don't recall" is there any question that she has some health issues that haven't been fully explained? That is if we take her at her word that she can't remember.

joe138
09-05-16, 17:20
Even more painful than usual to hear.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-06-16, 09:33
Who is Hillary's favorite football team, golfer and doctor?

The Bills, Greg Norman and Dr. Heimlich- she's a choker.

Sam
09-06-16, 09:41
Chronic bronchitis?

nova3930
09-06-16, 11:32
Chronic bronchitis?

My wife is a family practice MD. We've been compiling the symptoms and she thinks it's either dementia combined with congestive heart failure, lung or esophageal cancer or here's the most interesting one, late stage HIV/AIDs.

She said the various complications and secondary infections from the latter could explain every symptom you see. Since Bill has $&*#$ anything that breathes and some things that don't for who knows how long, would it be a shocker if he'd caught something and passed it along?

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-06-16, 12:53
My wife is a family practice MD. We've been compiling the symptoms and she thinks it's either dementia combined with congestive heart failure, lung or esophageal cancer or here's the most interesting one, late stage HIV/AIDs.

She said the various complications and secondary infections from the latter could explain every symptom you see. Since Bill has $&*#$ anything that breathes and some things that don't for who knows how long, would it be a shocker if he'd caught something and passed it along?

The hole in your theory is that Bill would drop his standards to sleep with his wife.

Neither HRC or Trump are spring chickens. This charade that neither has any issues seems odd since any family gathering with family members over 65 counts towards Continuing Medical Education as we hear about every procedure and medicine they are on.

OH58D
09-06-16, 13:05
Chronic sinusitis with post nasal drip, irritated by speaking. In other words, lots of snot in her throat.

nova3930
09-06-16, 13:14
The hole in your theory is that Bill would drop his standards to sleep with his wife.

ROFLMAO

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-06-16, 13:17
Hillary Runs a Marathon (http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/hillary-runs-marathon-t18427.html)

Just out of curiosity, who gets to swipe at HRC like someone does to her arm at the start of that clip???

Hmac
09-06-16, 14:29
Chronic sinusitis with post nasal drip, irritated by speaking. In other words, lots of snot in her throat.
More likely gastroesophageal reflux disease.

Sensei
09-06-16, 15:53

Hmm, do you honestly think that someone with lung or esophageal cancer is really going to run for POTUS in between XRT, chemo, etc.? Also, how many affluent people do you know with AIDS (as defined by a CD4 count less than 200 or an AIDS defining opportunistic illness)? Better yet, how many frumpy ass people do you know with AIDS?

The answer should be zero. That is because HIV is now very treatable, and patients almost never develop actual AIDS as long as they take their meds. Those who live in the third world or refuse meds and develop AIDS do not look like Hillary. Wasting and cachexia from chronic diarrhea and other secondary infections is a hallmark of AIDS - just ask Eurodriver if you don't believe me. ;)

Also, the chemo regimens for metastatic cancer is no joke. People with lung and esophageal CA either get lucky with a surgical cure in early disease, or try to buy some time with chemo/XRT that is rather debilitating. Metastatic cancer is not something that is going to cause coughing attacks or goofy behavior without killing her ass within a couple of years (if not months).

Finally, are you sure that your wife is a doctor? I ask because this shit doesn't even sound like she stayed at a Holliday Inn Express last night. You might want to check her credentials; a lot of chicks will claim to be doctors, SEALs, CIA, etc. just to get a guy to sleep with them...

cbx
09-06-16, 15:55
No kidding.....lol....well, at least they don't try to hide it anymore.....lol...

Firefly
09-06-16, 16:07
She just has a case of being a nasty old bitch. Of the plethora of things disqualifying her morally, ethically, professionally, etc do we really need to grasp at the straw that she caught the HIV from Bill?

I mean, if Benghazi, NATSEC shenanigans, being caught in some very clear lies, and her on tape laughing about getting a child molester a sweetheart deal aren't enough to dissuade people from her then sadly 9 out of every 10 people you know are medically, clinically retarded.

I can take you places in America, in THIS state where people are traipsing about with legit AIDS laughing, loving, multiplying, not giving a damn, and drunk all damn day with Truvada compliments of Taxpayers.

Like No Shit Ethiopia grade infection rates if not moreso. Like the CDC no shit calls them hot zones.

cbx
09-06-16, 16:10
Wouldn't that be something if she has an STD .......lol

Firefly
09-06-16, 16:18
Wouldn't that be something if she has an STD .......lol

It wouldn't be from Bill....or a male...

tb-av
09-06-16, 17:03
The "official news doctor" said it looks like reflux to her.

SHIVAN
09-06-16, 18:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HlhcgIgR_o

Averageman
09-06-16, 18:14
You know considering the head injury,....
You may be right.

ramairthree
09-06-16, 18:25
From just this video, While I would be very happy to see her keel over from something and watch the dems race to find a replacement,
It looks like she had a bad reflux incident.
Not something she will keel over from.

Averageman
09-06-16, 18:48
I have two very close friends that has TBI from multiple IED's.
One deals with compulsion issues the other has a severe short term memory loss. Neither of these guys are dysfunctional, but neither can run through a "normal" life as you and I know it.
That's all cool when you do what we do, if you're the leader of the Free World and have a lot of daily "Life and Death." decisions to make, well perhaps not so much.
Honestly if you think about it, it kind of explains a lot of stuff She has done and what is happening.
If it is karma, well, it is what it is, If it's a severely debilitating disease then Her Ego is overriding a lot of common sense.
I didn't see these coughing fits until after She took that fall, that leads me to believe She has some other issues in her health that She doesn't want known.

Hmac
09-06-16, 18:54

No, not relevant.

nova3930
09-06-16, 19:29
Hmm, do you honestly think that someone with lung or esophageal cancer is really going to run for POTUS in between XRT, chemo, etc.? Also, how many affluent people do you know with AIDS (as defined by a CD4 count less than 200 or an AIDS defining opportunistic illness)? Better yet, how many frumpy ass people do you know with AIDS?

The answer should be zero. That is because HIV is now very treatable, and patients almost never develop actual AIDS as long as they take their meds. Those who live in the third world or refuse meds and develop AIDS do not look like Hillary. Wasting and cachexia from chronic diarrhea and other secondary infections is a hallmark of AIDS - just ask Eurodriver if you don't believe me. ;)

Also, the chemo regimens for metastatic cancer is no joke. People with lung and esophageal CA either get lucky with a surgical cure in early disease, or try to buy some time with chemo/XRT that is rather debilitating. Metastatic cancer is not something that is going to cause coughing attacks or goofy behavior without killing her ass within a couple of years (if not months).

Finally, are you sure that your wife is a doctor? I ask because this shit doesn't even sound like she stayed at a Holliday Inn Express last night. You might want to check her credentials; a lot of chicks will claim to be doctors, SEALs, CIA, etc. just to get a guy to sleep with them...
I'm just passing along what I get in brief conversations between work and chasing the kids around. if it's wrong it's probably because I don't completely understand just wtf she's telling me. there is a reason I'm an engineer that deals with bolts and gears and not a blood and guts doctor after all. [emoji14]

just asking again a minute ago I did misunderstand that she said aids/cancer were a possibility but not a likely one. that vascular dementia coupled with some other common problems of old age is the most likely explanation between the fall concussion, leaked email talking of confusion and daytime sleeping and the general unsteadiness.

and the cough could very well be that she's on an ace inhibitor for blood pressure.

secondly you do realize that you don't have to constantly be a raging jerk right? it is entirely possible to talk about something without acting like that?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

SHIVAN
09-06-16, 19:44
No, not relevant.

Really? When I watch her talk about her issues, she starts to discuss having to cough while talking or singing, having her voice change, etc. Have you seen the apparent dust up where HRC suddenly has a book with something wedged in it placed at her chest/under her arm?

I don't know WTF to think, but that young lady describing some symptoms, and then having a little coughing going on, voice changes, etc makes me think maybe HRC IS having some seizure-related issues. I'm not a conspiracy nut, and usually just throw that crud to the disposal pile -- but something is CLEARLY up.

I had a pretty bad cough for two months, and it turns out it was a med I was taking, combined with severe allergies. I changed meds, and took some Flonase. At no time was I ever debilitated for four minutes, where I could not deliver a continuous speech.

Honu
09-06-16, 20:04
either way something is up with her !!!!

tb-av
09-06-16, 20:10
Dang!! I'm seriously thinking Bill should just take her to the vet and have her put down. No sense in having to live like that.

Honu
09-06-16, 20:38
why pay for the vet when you have a hit squad on salary :)

Dang!! I'm seriously thinking Bill should just take her to the vet and have her put down. No sense in having to live like that.

tb-av
09-06-16, 20:38
I don't know WTF to think, but that young lady describing some symptoms, and then having a little coughing going on, voice changes, etc makes me think maybe HRC IS having some seizure-related issues.

That girl has scars and a dry cough. Hillary has wet cough or an acid reflux cough, where you have that little dot of acid that just won't go away. Hillary also has a raspy voice by nature.

That girl sounds more like she took a hit of nitrous , had a dry cough, then everything back to normal. Hillary not like that at all. Something's up alright but it's not that.

The strange thing to me that no one has mentioned. Her hip area is like the damn liberty bell. I was wondering if she had some colostomy deal going on. Not sure how that would figure into anything... but in the grand scheme... Tim Kaine nor basically any other Dem could hit the Whitehouse this go round. Hillary is the last hope and she may have no choice along with a healthy dose of you will do this for us. Once Tim is in, it's all over. He's the smart Liberal lawyer that Obama was not. It will be like Obama on steroids... worse than Hillary.

Hillary is FUBAR that's for sure. I just hope people catch on before it's too late. If she gets well we are screwed. If she doesn't get well, she will be caught in yet another lie in having to explain her condition.

Too bad she couldn't just explode like a cheap Chinese battery.

Hmac
09-06-16, 21:28
Really?

Yeah. This thread contains some truly amazing conspiracy-driven cognitive leaps. I haven't seen anything proposed here on this internet gun forum that makes the slightest bit of medical sense, including a second-hand opinion from a Family Practitioner.

26 Inf
09-06-16, 22:02
Yeah. This thread contains some truly amazing conspiracy-driven cognitive leaps. I haven't seen anything proposed here on this internet gun forum that makes the slightest bit of medical sense, including a second-hand opinion from a Family Practitioner.

I think she has the bends. I know the symptoms because I read 'Without Remorse.'

tb-av
09-06-16, 23:40
I think she has the bends.

Well.... she has had her head up her ass for some time.... oh wait, those bends... never mind.

SteyrAUG
09-06-16, 23:50

Honestly, am I the ONLY one who read "Vagina Nerve Stimulator" and had a few wtf moments?

My brain seems to have gotten somewhat Freudian as of late.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-07-16, 00:00
Honestly, am I the ONLY one who read "Vagina Nerve Stimulator" and had a few wtf moments?

Yep. Sometimes a touch of dyslexia makes life more interesting.

wildcard600
09-07-16, 00:27

Nope, I was totally going to watch the video until I re-read the title.

SteyrAUG
09-07-16, 01:01
Nope, I was totally going to watch the video until I re-read the title.

Man, I was all ready to learn about the magnets and how they work...

Koshinn
09-07-16, 02:05
Man, I was all ready to learn about the magnets and how they work...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-agl0pOQfs
NSFW - language. Go to: 1:52.

Moose-Knuckle
09-07-16, 02:45
Back to Hillary . . .

The bitch has got something going on with her health. On Labor Day she spoke in Cleveland, OH. and had a coughing fit that lasted four minutes. She played it off with a joke about being allergic to Donald Trump.

Nobody coughs for four minutes every time they are at a speaking engagement and doesn't have something wrong. She hasn't done a sit down interview in almost three hundred days. I think her concussion back in '12 was a cover story for a stroke. I think she sustained some head trauma from falling after her episode.

If the bitch crokes Obama will suspend the elections, a win-win for Marxists.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 08:54

That's the thing, I'm not jumping anywhere. I am watching weird things transpire on video, with no clear explanation as to what it is/could be. Some big USSS dude that is right up her butt all the time, and he has to talk to her gingerly, an reassure her in at least four different venues I've seen. The hand rail at Biden's childhood house installed, and she can't move more than an inch away from it? A prolonged four minute coughing episode in Cleveland, where she is unable to get out very many words in between fits. She excretes something green in to that glass she drinks from... The drinking from an open glass is odd too, on it's face. No AV guy wants open water near his gear, and no speaker wants to spill a glass of water during a speech. If they need the water, they need it to stay with them, not get spilled and have no relief available. Odd.

Then a little while later, she's on a private plane, in a controlled air environment, she gets another coughing fit. She asks for water, and is handed a bottle of water -- nearly immediately. She does not open it and refresh herself. Instead, a book with something wedged in the pages is shoved under her arm while she holds the bottle. Her giant USSS agent, is there to calm her, and is directing people to action for her relief. Another aid brings her a cup of water, and she exchanges the bottle vigorously for the cup, and drinks fully, then excuses herself completely.

These are not jumps, leaps, or really any mental gymnastics. I'm articulating events witnessed from video. Those are just some of the recent ones. What about the other coughing fits? What about getting winded, and breaking down coughing, after walking across an intersection with Al Sharpton? My 77yr old grandfather died, likely of lung cancer, though ultimately of pneumonia and he could get around better than her, and talk for hours on end. Hell, he talked for four hours, while hooked up to oxygen -- in the advanced stages of pneumonia -- on his deathbed. Nary a cough to be heard, and other than oxygen, and IV, he was refusing any other medical treatment.

So tell me, you think she's fine? If not fine, what the Capital-F are we seeing? It's not a normal healthy person, and I'm pretty darn sure it's not "allergies".

nova3930
09-07-16, 09:34
I think her concussion back in '12 was a cover story for a stroke.

Just my speculation based on my limited knowledge (not even a second hand convo) but based on the timeline

blood pressure issues -> mild stroke -> fall/concussion -> interim blood pressure meds -> ace inhibitor/cough?

brickboy240
09-07-16, 09:45
She obviously has something bad going on with her health. But big media is going to ignore it, distract from it or downplay it as they do everything else that is wrong about Hillary.

...this surprises some of you?

...really?

Hmac
09-07-16, 10:52
So tell me, you think she's fine? If not fine, what the Capital-F are we seeing? It's not a normal healthy person, and I'm pretty darn sure it's not "allergies".

Nah, I'm sure she has some health issues, but I doubt there's anything there that disqualifies her from being president no matter how badly any of us wishes it to be true. I see all the weird medical stuff being proposed here on this gun forum and elsewhere on the internet but I'm inclined to forego the conspiracy leaps and base my conclusions on the old medical maxim "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras". Occam's Razor is a valuable tool in medical diagnostics.

Sensei
09-07-16, 11:17

What you are seeing is select pictures and videos of a person who has spent a lifetime in the public eye. Anyone could be made to look like the functional equivalent of Ozzy Ozbourn if that kind of access is given to their life.

Yes, she is on life-long anticoagulation. So, she clearly has chronic medical problems. However, lots of people have chronic conditions that are well controlled. There is nothing that has been brought up in this thread that suggests she has some debilitating condition like intractable seizures, or a terminal illness like cancer, AIDS, or > Class 3 heart failure. In addition, no reasonable doctor is going to diagnose a person based on video snippets, or even suggest they lack the functional capability to carry out a job. That is not what we do.

All this speculation does is fuel the notion that Hillary detractors cannot compete on the issues, so they reach for birtheresque crap. Tonight, Hillary will be speaking at the CNN townhall opposit Donald Trump. I reserve the right to reverse my position if she suddenly collapses in a heap or reaches into her adult diaper and starts throwing poo. Short of that, I suggest that people focus on the policy and ethical issues at hand.

ramairthree
09-07-16, 11:21

I have seen some very senior people with a strong reliance on their speaking have episodes exactly like this due to severe reflux.
They reflux, aspirate some AF the acidic contents on their cords as it continues "down the wrong pipe."

Not saying I am right,
But it looks exactly like this.
And can be quite concerning to. FO/GO, etc. that has to do a lot of public speaking.

Sure, she has other medical problems.
Sure, I wish she would be abducted by aliens or do the Fred Sanford instead of being the next president.

But I do not see how the acid reflux could not make any sense and be a conspiracy.

cbx
09-07-16, 11:34
I'm not a doctor. My professional life is making sure livestock stay alive.

I can't speak to anything on a clinical level. But I can't speak to it as far as yeah there's something definitely wrong, or no there probably isn't.

She looks like shit. Health-wise. I'm not as smart as the doctors in this thread, but I would be willing to bet money that there is something definitely wrong with her. Her handlers seem to go an awful long ways out of their way just to make her not look sick.

Like the hand brushing her arm down when she's trying to cover her mouth coughing. Come on...

No tin foil here, but it is pretty obvious that she has some serious health issues going on.

Firefly
09-07-16, 12:51
FWIW I'm sure she pisses herself everytime she has a coughing fit.

And while it may bespeak negatively of my character; that gives me a minor vindication.

That no matter what, she is at some level incontinent.

Hmac
09-07-16, 13:06
FWIW I'm sure she pisses herself everytime she has a coughing fit.

And while it may bespeak negatively of my character; that gives me a minor vindication.

That no matter what, she is at some level incontinent.

Sorry to break it to you...her only child was born by C-section. Odds are in vastly favor of Hillary having a completely intact pelvic floor. Stress urinary incontinence is unlikely.

Averageman
09-07-16, 13:38
Sorry to break it to you...her only child was born by C-section. Odds are in vastly favor of Hillary having a completely intact pelvic floor. Stress urinary incontinence is unlikely.

You know a little more about that Kitty than you should Buddy.

Coal Dragger
09-07-16, 13:53
I just figured the coughing fits are due to her constant talking inducing a dry mouth and a dry throat. This is a woman not accustomed to being outdoors among the filthy peons, so the air doesn't agree with her, to top this off the ungrateful serfs want to hear her speak. Don't those ignorant sub humans understand that she has been talking non stop to important rich people, and other elites? Her throat is dry, and she is tired from all that extortion and wheeling and dealing promising favors for contributions.

So now here she is outside, a place she hates because it reeks of ignorant peons; with a whole crowd of said peons expecting her to talk to them even though most of them are too stupid and poor to be worth her time. So she coughs a little bit, **** those ignorant bastards though! Merely uttering a sound is more than they deserve! Offer some vague platitudes, refuse to take any real questions from the press, and get back into the comfortable silence of a limousine. Then off to the airport and the next junket with important rich people.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 14:17
So, she clearly has chronic medical problems. However, lots of people have chronic conditions that are well controlled. There is nothing that has been brought up in this thread that suggests she has some debilitating condition like intractable seizures, or a terminal illness like cancer, AIDS, or > Class 3 heart failure. In addition, no reasonable doctor is going to diagnose a person based on video snippets, or even suggest they lack the functional capability to carry out a job. That is not what we do.

Was the tactic any more, or any less, viable when used on John McCain? He's eight years on, and still functioning at the same level he was. The tactic is sound, though I do not disagree that it's a disqualifying illness. Only that it IS an illness, it is likely pretty severe, and if it is common there is no reason for her, the press, the DNC, her handlers, her campaign, and her foundation to shield it.

When an MLB baller catches a bug, and can't get off the crapper to play a baseball game, it's in the news and graciously listed as "stomach bug". When the manager of the Boston Red Sox needs treatment for cancer, the Red Sox get their full PR spin machine in place, line up all their ducks, and make it a compelling headline story for the endearment of the fans. MLB.com has the headlines, AP runs it, Reuters, SI, Yahoo, etc.

See a difference here? Not only is she CLEARLY suffering from something pretty severe, they are running full black ops on it. So classified that you need to be read in to know what kind of water glass to give her, and how to hide med personnel in plain sight.

Disqualifying is not what I am after. That's not the angle. Doubt is the angle, and as always, she is being less than truthful -- actually, she's committing willful deceit. That is not a trait I find endearing in someone. It's germane.

Illness is almost irrelevant. The coverup is relevant.

Firefly
09-07-16, 14:36
There was a video I saw where she looked confused where her big black guy swoops in and can audibly be heard saying "Keep talking, keep talking" like he was coaching her. Plus that EpiPen he always has.

Given time and bodies to fall under her, she gets what she wants, but she has been lost on the spot more and more lately. She hasn't had a private life for quite some time so....that is very telling that she spaces out during a speech.

She's flakey. She's not in grade A health. And I am not a doctor but she's not well.

That's why people hate the Clintons. It's not that they are "private", but people think/know they are just generally disingenuous.

Hmac
09-07-16, 15:05
See a difference here? Not only is she CLEARLY suffering from something pretty severe, they are running full black ops on it. So classified that you need to be read in to know what kind of water glass to give her, and how to hide med personnel in plain sight.

You guys are seeing "severe" medical conditions in these carefully selected regurgitated news snippets that I'm just not seeing. I just don't see any medical disqualification in Clinton beyond that which I might expect to see in any other 68 year-old. Or a 70 year-old Donald Trump, for that matter.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 15:28
Snippets? You mean 4 minutes and 30 seconds of live TV where she can't get two or three words strung together? She had an 11 minute speech. The first 4:30 was her hacking, drinking, coughing, spitting green goo in a glass, turning around over and over, and then finally getting it together, though still coughing on and off for 11 minutes......

11 minute spells, are a material episode of coughing.

Maybe you are watching snippets. I watched all four minutes of the lead in, and then some parts of the rest. I also watched the unedited video of her struggling to stand erect while visiting Biden's mother or grandmother, or whatever. A full three minute clip.

Again, read what I wrote, I don't care about the illness, per se. I care about the deceit, and care about the tactic of creating doubt. You see, it's a political tactic that was used to discredit other opponents of her, and her party. The tactic was sound then, and should be leveraged now, against her.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 15:30
Four minutes of live TV. As a forty year old, if I told my doctor that these were my symptoms, I'd be getting some pretty expansive tests....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H133cTro1NQ

....and that would be without video. Just describing this fit, and how I felt, and what I spit up, and spit out, it would be a pretty fun series of visits.

Averageman
09-07-16, 15:36
That's pretty rough right there.
I've had pneumonia and not coughed that hard and long for that short a stretch.
I'm no medical expert, but Dayyyyyumm, She's pretty sick.

Sensei
09-07-16, 15:38
Does this mean that she should not count on your vote?

All joking aside, I think that we are trying to tell you that none of these "spells" are pathognomonic of a serious disease. Moreover, you are not likely to get any traction with undecided voters, but feel free to keep pounding if you disagree.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 15:42
Live TV. Not sure that 1:21 of unedited video is a "snippet", especially when it encapsulates almost the entirety of the speaking of the subject, and their inability to compose themselves in a controlled air conditioned environment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apuA5CACTfs

Averageman
09-07-16, 15:43

All joking aside, I think that we are trying to tell you that none of these "spells" are pathognomonic of a serious disease. Moreover, you are not likely to get any traction with undecided voters, but feel free to keep pounding if you disagree.

I wasn't going to vote for her anyway, but I have to admit for a Lady her age to keep on going like the little election energizer bunny with a hacking cough like that, pretty hardcore.
But, I'm sure the Clinton Foundation needs the money, so...

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 15:51

Just as laughable as it is for a doctor to take video and make a "positive" diagnosis for some malady, it's equally laughable to deliver a "negative" diagnosis for some malady based on video. I know, I know, you are superior to the other doctors who are watching the full videos and saying things you personally disagree with....

The point remains that something is wrong with this woman. Clearly. Allergies? You buy that? No seriously, you buy that from her campaign reps? That's just allergies? Funny that she didn't just have allergies when she went o late night to open a jar of pickles. Not mentioned. Then she hacked her brains out, and, "Oh yeah, it was allergies that she hadn't mentioned before...." She's "allergic" in Cleveland, DC, LA, NYC, on a climate and air controlled plane, in a sterile hospital setting for fundraisers, in office buildings, outside in the fall, inside in the summer. Everywhere she goes she coughs as soon as she emits one or two sentences. A cat and dog match, and she disappears from the campaign trail for two weeks?

Hmac
09-07-16, 15:59
Maybe you are watching snippets.

Maybe I am seeing those TV snippets from a different perspective.

I grasp your desperation. I feel the same way but voting for Trump is as fas as my desperation takes me. It doesn't cause me to see medical conditions that aren't there, nor assume the conspiracies that try to make them real.

cbx
09-07-16, 16:30
Some one give her an inhaler.....this is just embarrassing.

glocktogo
09-07-16, 16:35
Just as laughable as it is for a doctor to take video and make a "positive" diagnosis for some malady, it's equally laughable to deliver a "negative" diagnosis for some malady based on video. I know, I know, you are superior to the other doctors who are watching the full videos and saying things you personally disagree with....

The point remains that something is wrong with this woman. Clearly. Allergies? You buy that? No seriously, you buy that from her campaign reps? That's just allergies? Funny that she didn't just have allergies when she went o late night to open a jar of pickles. Not mentioned. Then she hacked her brains out, and, "Oh yeah, it was allergies that she hadn't mentioned before...." She's "allergic" in Cleveland, DC, LA, NYC, on a climate and air controlled plane, in a sterile hospital setting for fundraisers, in office buildings, outside in the fall, inside in the summer. Everywhere she goes she coughs as soon as she emits one or two sentences. A cat and dog match, and she disappears from the campaign trail for two weeks?

If it was Russia, would she have the flu? :)

Hmac
09-07-16, 17:10
If it was Russia, would she have the flu? :)

I haven't seen anyone propose polonium poisoning yet...

skywalkrNCSU
09-07-16, 17:37
The arm chair conspiracy doctors in this thread are amazing

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 18:07
The arm chair conspiracy doctors in this thread are amazing

What is amazing is that everyone was super pissed off when the democrats lambasted John McCain over being frail, old, and medically incapable. Many were livid about it. Claiming the man had survived POW camp, and been a picture of health -- other than his skin cancer recurrences. Those were micro-analyzed and pointed out how deadly they were in others, despite his doctors, his actual physicians, coming out and saying McCain's was not of those varieties, not likely terminal, and completely in remission. The pursuit of health issues with McCain persisted, much like Clinton's cough, and even though skin cancer is probably far worse than the hack HRC has in her lungs, it was a very neat little tactic of raising doubt about a candidate.

It was never about the illnesses McCain might have had. It was about raising doubt in the man, and his doctor's claims. Use the same playbook. She's got a hack, a bad one.Pretty severe, even coming from someone in a high ragweed and pollen area, with ENT's and allergists offices booked months and months out, and seeing tons of people on all variety and combo of predinisone, flonase, zyrtec, claritin, sinus surgeries, etc, etc etc.

I've seen people who have had the full on roto-rooter through their sinuses, a few times, with less issues than HRC. Anecdotal. Then again I also have a family history of lung cancer, and my family members, with 2 lobes on one side and one on the other operate better and don't get nearly as winded, hoarse, or cough their brains out like this chick. Strange, I know.

Then again, they didn't have a terrible unexplained spill where they struck their head, and required special glasses, anti-coagulants, and constant other treatments for concussions and tremors (those are facts SHE admits BTW, not internet scuttlebutt). So maybe it's the combo of events leading to the pneumonia-like/TB-like hack she's got going....

Outlander Systems
09-07-16, 18:21
The only "conspiracy" here, is a conspiracy to obfuscate the actual nature of the future POTUS's Health.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 18:26

I grasp your desperation. I feel the same way but voting for Trump is as fas as my desperation takes me. It doesn't cause me to see medical conditions that aren't there, nor assume the conspiracies that try to make them real.

Desperation? I'm rather indifferent, really. I think it's comical. I've never seen someone so hell bent on protecting yoga emails, and a true allergy diagnosis. Most self-absorbed boomers want you to know about everything they're allergic to, and the great allergist they see, and how cool taking Zyrtec is for them.

The fact is I've been trotting around with some family with pretty brutal respiratory maladies. Three of them started with less outward symptoms and progression than HRC is currently exhibiting. Four of them were told that with coughing LESS severe than we are witnessing in HRC, that they should have come in earlier for some scans & review. I know, pulmonologists are a funny bunch, and really protective of their patients.

But yeah man, she is totally healthy. I get it, it's an internet forum, and fun to be a contrarian. Fact is, if a high mileage 68yr old patient, with some other pretty serious factually known maladies, came in to see you with those exact symptoms, and actively unable to converse with you for longer than one minute, and you had no other background, you'd be sending them off for some tests -- and not just telling her to rub some dirt on it. Or maybe you'd be the guy to throw her a script for a Z-Pak and call it good? I doubt that's the case, seriously doubt it. I just don't have you pegged as the kind of guy to blow off a walk-in with advanced age and a YEAR long cough, that is likely NOT allergies.

wildcard600
09-07-16, 18:32
I wonder how this will affect her performance in the debates, if her condition continues.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 18:33

Factually speaking, four minutes and 30 seconds of live, and unedited video, is not a snippet. It's over 40% of the entirety of her time on stage.

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 18:38
I wonder how this will affect her performance in the debates, if her condition continues.

She's healthy. What condition are you mentioning? The year long, or more, coughing issue is not worth noting - apparently.

nova3930
09-07-16, 18:40
Then again, they didn't have a terrible unexplained spill where they struck their head, and required special glasses, anti-coagulants, and constant other treatments for concussions and tremors (those are facts SHE admits BTW, not internet scuttlebutt). So maybe it's the combo of events leading to the pneumonia-like/TB-like hack she's got going....

Unexplained fall, vision issues, confusion, fatigue, tremors, anti-coagulants, weakness and unsteadyness and. The more I think about it, it does sound like a mild stroke. My grandfather had a leg amputated a couple years ago and while in the hospital recovering had a mild stroke. His symptoms afterwards were very similar if not identical.

That might also explain the guy with the auto-injector. They make an auto injector for Lovenox, which is what they gave my grandfather to bust the clot that caused the stroke, and unlike other explanations, minutes are critical in stroke treatment.

Outlander Systems
09-07-16, 18:47
Some of ya'll sumbitches are just hatin' on the VaJayJay:

http://youtu.be/26-VzfBZg1w

wildcard600
09-07-16, 18:53
She's healthy. What condition are you mentioning? The year long, or more, coughing issue is not worth noting - apparently.

My mistake. Even if the vast right wing health conspiracy is false, her coughing fits cause by the err... "allergies" is not going to look good on the nationally televised debate stage, no ?

SHIVAN
09-07-16, 19:09
It depends on how the moderators, and the participants react to it. There are a ton of bleeding hearts out there, and if she comes off as a sympathetic convalescent, she will gain support from easily swayed "independents" or left-leaning undecideds.

If Trump navigates it well, and somehow appears gracious to an unhealthy person, he may gain the same from the other side.

Oddly, both could get the benefits described above, and the +/- effect would be moot.

Outlander Systems
09-07-16, 19:11
Someone keep me posted if Rondell Sheridan fast-ropes in with a Cajun Injector during the CIC Forum tonight.

Hmac
09-07-16, 19:28
Good lord man...you pulled out an astonishingly high level zebra with the whole vagal nerve stimulator thing trying to ascribe some kind of major malfunction to a symptom whose cause has several vastly simpler explanations. You apparently propose that the cough is being caused by the VNS, which she has suppetitiously had implanted to control the seizures that she suffers because of brain damage. Maybe one has to go to medical school to see what a desperate reach that whole scenario is. The good Friar of Ockham is laughing his ass off.

Hmac
09-07-16, 19:29
My mistake. Even if the vast right wing health conspiracy is false, her coughing fits cause by the err... "allergies" is not going to look good on the nationally televised debate stage, no ?

God, I hope not. I hope she coughs up a lung on national television.

Outlander Systems
09-07-16, 19:30
*Occam

Hmac
09-07-16, 19:48
*Occam
*William of Ockham

Outlander Systems
09-07-16, 19:55
Well kiss my ass!

You learn something new everyday!

scooter22
09-07-16, 19:55
Good lord man...you pulled out an astonishingly high level zebra with the whole vagal nerve stimulator thing trying to ascribe some kind of major malfunction to a symptom whose cause has several vastly simpler explanations. You apparently propose that the cough is being caused by the VNS, which she has suppetitiously had implanted to control the seizures that she suffers because of brain damage. Maybe one has to go to medical school to see what a desperate reach that whole scenario is. The good Friar of Ockham is laughing his ass off.

:lol:

Hmac, I honestly think one does need at least some mid-level medical training to fathom the absurdity.

glocktogo
09-07-16, 21:39
Some of ya'll sumbitches are just hatin' on the Blue Waffle:

http://youtu.be/26-VzfBZg1w

Fixed it for ya. ;)

Sensei
09-07-16, 21:46
That might also explain the guy with the auto-injector. They make an auto injector for Lovenox, which is what they gave my grandfather to bust the clot that caused the stroke, and unlike other explanations, minutes are critical in stroke treatment.

This is incorrect. Lovenox is an anticoagulant, not a thrombolytic. That means that it prevents clots, but does not break them. It also has no use in the acute treatment of stroke outside of DVT prophylaxis.

Is this another suggestion from your wife?

The_War_Wagon
09-07-16, 22:36
http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc305/The_War_Wagon/stand_zpsj2eziix9.jpg :jester:

scooter22
09-07-16, 22:42
This is incorrect. Lovenox is an anticoagulant, not a thrombolytic. That means that it prevents clots, but does not break them. It also has no use in the acute treatment of stroke outside of DVT prophylaxis.

I concur.

Sensei, are you an MD?

tb-av
09-07-16, 22:53
It depends on how the moderators, and the participants react to it.

If tonight was any indication, she will be well protected. Matt even jumped to her defense when questioning Trump. Trump started answering a question and Matt broke in to defend Hillary. He also didn't didn't stop her from doing what he asked to not do which was spend the night bashing Trump.

So I would say unless she collapses on stage it won't matter. If they have to wheel her in on a gurney they are fine with that.

glocktogo
09-07-16, 22:55
If tonight was any indication, she will be well protected. Matt even jumped to her defense when questioning Trump. Trump started answering a question and Matt broke in to defend Hillary. He also didn't didn't stop her from doing what he asked to not do which was spend the night bashing Trump.

So I would say unless she collapses on stage it won't matter. If they have to wheel her in on a gurney they are fine with that.

He also sat there and let her lie her ass off about her email debacle. I seriously hope Trump pulls a Reagan on these biased moderators come debate time.

tb-av
09-07-16, 23:02
He also sat there and let her lie her ass off about her email debacle. I seriously hope Trump pulls a Reagan on these biased moderators come debate time.

Yeah, she's dead set on the email lies. She has that down so solid now it's the truth to her. She just needs to twist other people's minds to believing it too.

She was physically fine tonight but she was very weak as a POTUS candidate based on the truth we know. Throw her health issues out the door, she was very much in "I did not have sexual relations with that woman" mode tonight. She really sounded just like Bill.

Sensei
09-07-16, 23:44
I concur.

Sensei, are you an MD?

Yes. So is Hmac. We collectively have more than 40 years of experience treating some of the sickest people in the hospital.

26 Inf
09-07-16, 23:49
Yes. So is Hmac. We collectively have more than 40 years of experience treating some of the sickest people in the hospital.

Do you guys work in the same facility? If so, are you 'the Pros From Dover?'

Sensei
09-08-16, 00:30
Do you guys work in the same facility? If so, are you 'the Pros From Dover?'

No. We are opposit sides of the country. However, I know that he is a surgeon at a teaching institution. We briefly communicated via email when I presented a poster at the 2014 AAST Annual Meeting in Phili.

Koshinn
09-08-16, 02:32

You're anti-fun, aren't you? :p

Moose-Knuckle
09-08-16, 02:44
The health of a candidate for the Presidency of the United States is of grave importance. You want someone with the football at an arm's length away that can't even ****'ing speak on live TV without having to walkaway?!

She has a black male nurse with her at all her public appearances, please name me any former POTUS that had medical staff closer to him than his USSS detail???

The dude had to talk her through when she froze up and stared off into la-la-land during a live speaking engagement. He carries an auto-injector of some sort in his hand at the ready as if she could have an episode of some sort at anytime. She has to be propped up, use chairs and stools instead of standing behind podiums, walked up stairs, spits up peanut butter looking shit on live TV, reacts like an adolescent chimpanzee at the sight of falling balloons at the DNC, et al.

If this was Trump we would still be talking about our concerns with his health and the media would be crucifying him. And as other posters mentioned the media and Democrats are COVERING it up. Dr. Drew got his show canceled, a Huffington Post contributor was fired, etc. after expressing concerns over this bitches health.

Hell at this point she could shape shift into a Draco reptilian on live TV and you would have people covering for her . . .

edit to ad a smidgen of humor . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiHMM-VyDug

JC5188
09-08-16, 05:11
The good Friar of Ockham is laughing his ass off.

*Occam

*William of Ockham

Lol...you did that on purpose. [emoji14]

Joelski
09-08-16, 05:58
Occam/Ockham, while usually right, has become a path for the lazy. We all know somebody who was given a z-pack for cold symptoms that eventually leads to brain mets. A combination of a lack of thoroughness in gathering an accurate H&P, not listening to the patient and relying on the easiest answer. This has become an acceptable loss column because of risk management safeguards, however it shouldn't exist at all.

4 min. video: yes, she sucked something deep ( not her first time, I bet). Yes, that can happen the older you get. What's odd is that she can't clear the obstruction; the cough remains wet. End stage COPDers can work up enough breath and force to clear their airway. Her inability to clear her own secretions is not normal, confirming that her saliva is actually vitriolic.

chuckman
09-08-16, 07:42
Well, disclosed, not disclosed, SWAG via voodoo and Youtube videos, whatever, she ain't right. But this isn't the first time the press has been complicit in not pursuing presidential health concerns, if not outright ignoring it. FDR was on death's door when he was elected in 44, JFK was all sort's of ****ed up, and the media never pressed the admin for details.

SHIVAN
09-08-16, 08:35

The cough has persisted for a year, or longer. No worries then, healthy -- right? You keep throwing shade, and say you can't possibly diagnose based on video. Then you provide veiled counter diagnosis, based on the video.

She has a persistent, severe cough, lasting over a year. She has a confirmed medical history, not speculation, of a traumatic brain injury that led to vision impairment and blood clots in and around her head and/or brain. She has a verified inability to remember details of conversations, based on post concussion treatment and symptoms -- based on her email convos with Huma. We've seen that she struggles to stand without assistance, at dozens of locations, dozens of videos, dozens of first hand accounts. We've seen that she struggles with any stairway over one step high, at least five times in the public video record.

If a random 68yr old walked in to your office/ER/practice and described those symptoms, you'd be as dismissive? I suspect not. I suspect we're doing the plea to authority bit, where you hold yourself up as the authority and argue out that because you say so, it can't possibly be anything else.

Any sane person on this forum, or really anywhere in a 1st world country, who had those symptoms and was told, "Nah, you're healthy" would walk out of that office and get another doctor.

So, which is it? She is healthy, or she is not healthy?

Hmac
09-08-16, 09:03
The cough has persisted for a year, or longer. No worries then, healthy -- right? You keep throwing shade, and say you can't possibly diagnose based on video. Then you provide veiled counter diagnosis, based on the video.

I'm not throwing "counter-diagnosis". I'm refuting your repeated attemps to make a diagnosis from incomplete "snippets", a vastly limited understanding of medicine, a strong desire that there be something desperately wrong with her, and a belief in conspiracy theory. The data simply does not support your conclusions. That's all I'm saying, and I never said that she was healthy. I said that there's no evidence that her health disqualifies her from being president.

SHIVAN
09-08-16, 09:57
.... and I never said that she was healthy. I said that there's no evidence that her health disqualifies her from being president.

So then we agree 100%. Isn't it interesting that once someone stops being an authority, and simply reverts to conversational dialogue, how easily an agreement is identified?

The VNS video was from ARFCOM, I re-posted it without comment in a thread titled "Is Hillary getting seizures", as a discussion enhancer. I do find it fascinating that she has this vast series of symptoms, clearly demonstrated at any public outing, and it could quite simply be anything.

I also know, full well, that no practicing physician would listen to her describe the symptoms we're seeing her exhibit in public (likely worse in private) and dismiss it as "allergies". So then we get to the "why go through full PR spin machine" to hide and obfuscate "allergies". No one does. No one. Well, except HRC.

If my hot take on that is conspiratorial, then I guess maybe we've got different definitions of "is"....

SHIVAN
09-08-16, 10:01
Medical degrees clearly trump my ability to google search stuff. Clearly -- so don't get it twisted.

I will say that a chronic cough, for which we can all agree she has been suffering over the course of the last year, leads down quite a few paths.

Sam
09-08-16, 10:10
Cough or no cough, bad health or good health, last night the Hil made a statement on the Commander in Chief Forum on NBC that her policy (and the regime's) in intervention in Libya have not caused the loss a single American life ! Are those four brave men in Bengazi not American then?

Hmac
09-08-16, 10:10
So then we agree 100%. Isn't it interesting that once someone stops being an authority, and simply reverts to conversational dialogue, how easily an agreement is identified?

Oh please. I'm not the one struggling with the dialogue, nor have I stopped being an authority. Let's go back a couple of pages...

Nah, I'm sure she has some health issues, but I doubt there's anything there that disqualifies her from being president no matter how badly any of us wishes it to be true. I see all the weird medical stuff being proposed here on this gun forum and elsewhere on the internet but I'm inclined to forego the conspiracy leaps and base my conclusions on the old medical maxim "when you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras". Occam's Razor is a valuable tool in medical diagnostics.

nova3930
09-08-16, 10:25

No. That's what I was told third hand from across the country it happened. I was in CA on a business trip at the time. I may have been given the wrong reason but I do know he was given Lovenox basically immediately. They said the stroke was related to some atrial fibrillation he was having at the time so if its an anti-coagulant maybe it was to prevent another occurrence. You tell me, I'm an engineer not a doctor.

Aside from that, is anything else I said out of line? Stroke, leads to fall and head injury, leads to all the other stuff seen and admitted to, including a cough due to blood pressure medication?

scooter22
09-08-16, 10:30
No. That's what I was told third hand from two states away when it happened. I may have been given the wrong reason but I do know he was given Lovenox basically immediately. They said the stroke was related to some atrial fibrillation he was having at the time so if its an anti-coagulant maybe it was to prevent another occurrence. You tell me, I'm an engineer not a doctor.

Aside from that, is anything else I said out of line? Stroke, leads to fall and head injury, leads to all the other stuff seen and admitted to, including a cough due to blood pressure medication?

Lovenox (heparin) is used to bridge to Coumadin (warfarin) to prevent the formation of intramural thrombi in the atria of patients with atrial fibrillation.

It's very unlikely that someone given an ACE inhibitor (the BP med that causes the cough) would remain on the drug, if they were experiencing this side effect. Not to mention, the cough we see with Clinton is not the typical ACEi cough.

SHIVAN
09-08-16, 10:35
Disqualifying is not what I am after. That's not the angle. Doubt is the angle, and as always, she is being less than truthful -- actually, she's committing willful deceit. That is not a trait I find endearing in someone. It's germane.

Illness is almost irrelevant. The coverup is relevant.

Yes, let's go back a few pages, indeed.

nova3930
09-08-16, 10:57
Lovenox (heparin) is used to bridge to Coumadin (warfarin) to prevent the formation of intramural thrombi in the atria of patients with atrial fibrillation.

It's very unlikely that someone given an ACE inhibitor (the BP med that causes the cough) would remain on the drug, if they were experiencing this side effect. Not to mention, the cough we see with Clinton is not the typical ACEi cough.

Thank you for responding and answering the question without being a rampaging a$$. It's sincerely appreciated. Some people can't seem to accomplish that simple thing...

Sensei
09-08-16, 11:05
No. That's what I was told third hand from across the country it happened. I was in CA on a business trip at the time. I may have been given the wrong reason but I do know he was given Lovenox basically immediately. They said the stroke was related to some atrial fibrillation he was having at the time so if its an anti-coagulant maybe it was to prevent another occurrence. You tell me, I'm an engineer not a doctor.

Then, stop playing doctor on the Internet. So far, all of your theories (AIDS, cancer, dementia) have been outlandish and your statements (Lovenox) have been wrong. You have essentially helped stir a pot of misinformation on a level that can only be found on the lowest depths of the Internet.

Here is a massive fu<king clue to the pseudo and non-medical types in this thread: the guys on this forum who do this chit for a living are not prepared to diagnosis Hillary with anything other than a personality disorder, nor are we prepared to label her as medically unfit for office based on the video footage presented. Now, feel free to go on debating whether she is healthy, unhealthy, gets enough fiber or whatever.

Averageman
09-08-16, 11:09
I'm not sure how, "My brain injury made me forget." and "My health is not an issue." are both viable answers when questioned about recent events.
You cannot on one hand use your health as an excuse to avoid pertinent questions is regards to the history of your behavior concerning e-mail and servers, interactions with foreign powers and their donations to the Clinton Foundation and then come out with "No Americans died in Libya." without someone have a very valid concerns about your health and mental stability.
She's either the worlds greatest liar and the media is backing her up on it, or She has some health issues. At some point if She doesn't want the scrutiny, She needs to 'Fess up on what's really going on.
As it is, She's being given the worlds biggest "Get Out of Jail, FREE" card and may be our next President.
I'm more concerned about her lack of morality and he penchant for lying under oath than her health.

Sensei
09-08-16, 11:33
I'm not sure how, "My brain injury made me forget." and "My health is not an issue." are both viable answers when questioned about recent events.
You cannot on one hand use your health as an excuse to avoid pertinent questions is regards to the history of your behavior concerning e-mail and servers, interactions with foreign powers and their donations to the Clinton Foundation and then come out with "No Americans died in Libya." without someone have a very valid concerns about your health and mental stability.
She's either the worlds greatest liar and the media is backing her up on it, or She has some health issues. At some point if She doesn't want the scrutiny, She needs to 'Fess up on what's really going on.
As it is, She's being given the worlds biggest "Get Out of Jail, FREE" card and may be our next President.
I'm more concerned about her lack of morality and he penchant for lying under oath than her health.

Why do you think those are mutually exclusive?

I think that she is perhaps the world's greatest liar (her buddy Trump gets runner up) and she has some health issues. Conveniently, she is using the time when she had a concussion as an excuse for her poor memory as people who sustain concussions may have some memory loss - especially around the time of the injury. You see, Clintons NEVER let a crisis go to waste, and that includes a health crisis. In classic form she will use it to further her agenda.

Having said that, good luck convincing her supporters, including the MSM, that she has some ongoing, debilitating condition.

chuckman
09-08-16, 11:34
Then, stop playing doctor on the Internet. So far, all of your theories (AIDS, cancer, dementia) have been outlandish and your statements (Lovenox) have been wrong. You have essentially helped stir a pot of misinformation on a level that can only be found on the lowest depths of the Internet.

Here is a massive fu<king clue to the pseudo and non-medical types in this thread: the guys on this forum who do this chit for a living are not prepared to diagnosis Hillary with anything other than a personality disorder, nor are we prepared to label her as medically unfit for office based on the video footage presented. Now, feel free to go on debating whether she is healthy, unhealthy, gets enough fiber or whatever.

So now you are a board-certified psychiatrist??

Just kidding, just kidding....I agree with your post.....

nova3930
09-08-16, 11:35
Thank you for responding and answering the question without being a rampaging a$$. It's sincerely appreciated. Some people can't seem to accomplish that simple thing...

Hmmmm.....I really feel sorry for your patients if your demeanor on here is indicative of the one you use in general....

chuckman
09-08-16, 11:38

Regarding the cough, a colleague of mind, a gas passer, posted this on another site, curious if there could be any relation between HRC's cough and the condition herein:

http://stroke.ahajournals.org/content/23/7/1017.full.pdf

Sensei
09-08-16, 11:44
So now you are a board-certified psychiatrist??

Just kidding, just kidding....I agree with your post.....

No, but I requested a consult from Charles Krauthammer who is a psychiatrist. His diagnosis was equal portions of narcissistic personality disorder and stark, raving bitch. Both are now listed in DSM VI, or so I'm told.

Averageman
09-08-16, 11:50
Why do you think those are mutually exclusive?

I think that she is perhaps the world's greatest liar (her buddy Trump gets runner up) and she has some health issues. Conveniently, she is using the time when she had a concussion as an excuse for her poor memory as people who sustain concussions may have some memory loss - especially around the time of the injury. You see, Clintons NEVER let a crisis go to waste, and that includes a health crisis. In classic form she will use it to further her agenda.

Having said that, good luck convincing her supporters, including the MSM, that she has some ongoing, debilitating condition.

Other than a very few Conservatives confronting her in a hearing that made some TV time, for the most part the American Electorate is clueless to this stuff. You would literally have to force some Democrats in a "Clockwork Orange" kind of operation to see the decades of crap these two have gotten away with and get an acknowledgement of it.
If on one hand She can "It's my health-It's not my health, I'm fine." a lot of serious charges against her during her time as SoS have not been thoroughly seriously pursued and it appears more of these things are leaking out at a near daily rate.
I have no doubt that Hillary is simply waiting for Obama to give her a pass on his way out of the White House for all of her Crimes as Secretary of State and that most of America is fine with that just pisses me off.

chuckman
09-08-16, 11:52
No, but I requested a consult from Charles Krauthammer who is a psychiatrist. His diagnosis was equal portions ofnarcissistic personality disorder and stark, raving bitch. Both are now listed in DSM VI, or so I'm told.

This is one of those times I wish this forum had a 'like' button....

docsherm
09-08-16, 12:13
No, but I requested a consult from Charles Krauthammer who is a psychiatrist. His diagnosis was equal portions of narcissistic personality disorder and stark, raving bitch. Both are now listed in DSM VI, or so I'm told.

You just won the internet!

That is classic. Well played Sir, well played.

TAZ
09-08-16, 15:07
The hag is almost completely full of shit. Its high enough to constantly tickle her throat. A couple of more weeks of public speaking and she will mysteriously have brown eyes.

jmp45
09-08-16, 15:14
I'm hoping that witch goes into a 5 minute uncontrollable coughing fit, followed by twitches during the debate. Would be interesting to see how they deal with that.

JC5188
09-08-16, 16:54
The hag is almost completely full of shit. Its high enough to constantly tickle her throat. A couple of more weeks of public speaking and she will mysteriously have brown eyes.

I think her voice is changing, puberty style...a by-product of her "transition".

See, we just THOUGHT we were getting the first female president.

I wonder if she has her own humidor?

glocktogo
09-08-16, 22:57
I'm hoping that witch goes into a 5 minute uncontrollable coughing fit, followed by twitches during the debate. Would be interesting to see how they deal with that.

They would absolutely cut to commercial. Can't have the unwashed masses seeing the foundation cracks behind the facade, especially in what is likely to be the most heavily viewed debates in history.

FromMyColdDeadHand
09-08-16, 23:47
I really regret necroposting this health thread a few days ago.