PDA

View Full Version : WTB: FOUND! looking for broken kydex holster for G19 with X300U

SW CQB 45
08-19-16, 19:20
I GOT ONE COMING!

thanks for looking.

I bought me a vertx sling pack with hook and loop for velcro attachment holster.

I don't care for the snagging as I draw using the maxpedition loop fit all adjustable holster with the X300U attached to my G19 as I practice using the sling pack.

It got me to thinking.....if I could find a CHEAP salvageable G19 and X300U Kydex holster that is broke but I could attached velcro on the outer inside (if that makes sense)....and I loosen the holster retention to virtually zero.....that would be better than the snagging one size fits all adjustable holster.

so if you have a CHEAP, broken kydex holster that will fit a G19 and X300U but would still work with velcro on the back side....please let me know what you have and your price.

I have spent way too much money on my G19 RMR and Vertx set up and would be in huge trouble if my better half found out....so I am looking to save some $$$ and try and make a broken holster work.

if its missing the belt loops or broken paddle, etc or as long as it has the ability to hold velcro as an attachment point.

I am not worried about retention as the closed/zipped bag is my retention, so if you heated one up and it opened up to the point of no return....I would be interested in seeing.

thanks for looking