PDA

View Full Version : Need some help with a part

jumpmasterwiz
09-05-08, 00:25
I did not know where to post this.
I have a M93B set up and I am missing the Horizontal bolt(long bolt of the two) which secures the claw locks. Is there anyone with an extra or specification for a replacement. I have no problems shelling a a few bucks for lunch or the equivilant if you have an extra bolt. I have a line out to Magpul.
Respectfully,
Eric
Fort Richardson, AK

jsebens
09-05-08, 00:44
Eric, let me save you some time; I broke one of these bolts a few days ago, and called Magpul.

They don't have any, but they can tell you what size it is; you can then go get one from somewhere else (try an online hardware store). I'd tell you, but I don't remember...mine was fully into the stock and Loctited when the head sheared off, so I figured I'd just leave well enough alone and call it a permanent installation.

Any chance you have some spare clips for the stock adjustment that I could buy from you?

jumpmasterwiz
09-05-08, 20:30
Magpul just dropped me a line today saying exactly what you said. Cool thing is they are getting with the designer to give me the specs so I can get a suitable replacement.

Thanks,

Eric

jsebens
09-05-08, 21:33
Yeah...sorry I couldn't give you the specs, but I lost the piece of paper I wrote them down on. Magpul's a pretty good company for customer service, I've found.