PDA

View Full Version : Movies So Bad They Made You Mad

Doc Safari
08-24-16, 17:25
Okay, get ready for a rant....

1. The Boss with Melissa McCarthy

This has to be the worst movie I have seen in years. I hated the main character. HATED her. Every time she faced some danger in the movie I literally wanted her to die. Every copy of this movie should be collected and melted down along with every negative, digital copy, and any remaining scripts or advertisements associated with it. I wish some studio exec had seen an advance screening of this movie and had told the filmmakers: "You release this over my dead body."

2. The Brothers Grimsby with Sacha Baron Cohen

Oh, wait...there IS a movie worse than "The Boss," and it's this one. Disgusting, puerile, insulting, gross, and those are its good points. It's about as funny as watching someone have his fingernails pulled out. In fact, I would have preferred to watch somebody getting his fingernails pulled out. I actually did not last more than half the movie before walking out. It was that bad.

3. Bone Tomahawk with Kurt Russell

I like Kurt Russell. He's a pro 2A guy and has actually made some good movies for somebody who started out as a Disney leading man (boy). This movie is NOT one of his best. It actually starts out as a promising western. Then degenerates into a cannibal movie where you get to see a guy hacked in half through his groin. I can forgive Kurt for being in this garbage only because I love Tombstone and Big Trouble in Little China. Otherwise I'd be mad enough to never see another Kurt Russell movie. Kurt: please someday do an interview where you tell the fans you were dead-ass broke and did this one instead of declaring bankruptcy.

4. The Mist with Thomas Jane

They have to pause in the middle of the movie to let one of the characters give a patently anti-conservative screed. The religious people were painted out to be nutcases. Then the ending absolutely sucked out loud. Maybe had the political speech not already pissed me off I could have laughed off the ending as some cruel surprise that makes it "art". Unfortunately, I was so mad by the time the movie got to the ending that I wanted to throttle Frances Sternhagen and anybody else associated with this.

5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding with John Corbett

I admit I didn't see this when it first came out, so I have years of people telling me what a funny classic it is. Wrong. When I finally saw it I found it to be boring, patronizing, and just plain unfunny. Should have called it "My Boring Attempt to Make a Movie About a Greek Wedding."

6. The Land That Time Forgot with Doug McClure

This could have been as good as Jurassic Park if shitty special effects hadn't sunk it. The dinosaurs are obviously puppets or men in suits. You can tell they are rear-projected and not even in the picture with the actors. Such a waste.

7. Sinbad and the Eye of the Tiger with Patrick Wayne

I was a die-hard Ray Harryhausen fan as a kid. I had seen some of his movies so many times I actually wanted to follow in his footsteps and make the same type of movies. Then this piece of crap came out. The animation miniatures were so fake they were laughable. The saber tooth tiger literally looked like a child's stuffed toy. Luckily Harryhausen somewhat redeemed himself with Clash of the Titans and then decided to retire. Eye of the Tiger was so bad I hated Harryhausen for a year or so.

8. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Harrison Ford

Love the Indiana Jones movies. LOVE 'em. Raiders of the Lost Ark may be the best adventure movie of all time. Crystal Skull was so bad and so boring and so preposterous I hope it gets forgotten. So, Indy survives an atomic blast--but wait---he's okay cuz he gets scrubbed down at the nearest military base. Really? Come on. Oh, and when he's stuck in quicksand we're supposed to believe his compadres used a big snake as a rope to get him out. I guess that was supposed to be a belly-slapping moment since we know Indy is afraid of snakes.

9. Noah, with Russell Crow

If you make a Biblical movie you could at least be faithful to the source material. This is more like Noah meets Mad Max. Fallen Angels are made out to be good guys. The filmmakers needed to see the best Biblical movies like Ben-Hur, The Ten Commandments, Even the Passion of the Christ for inspiration. This rendition is so bad it made me want to kick Russell Crowe's ass back to Australia. Go sell shoes or something, Russ.

10. Cowboys and Aliens, with Harrison Ford

This one is at the bottom of the list because the only reason it really makes me mad is because it's such an original premise made awful in the execution of said premise. I can't get it out of my head that this movie was actually made, and that's why it makes me angry. Done right it might have been fantastic, spawned a dozen sequels, etc., but in the end it was just "great idea and they did noting with it." That's why it makes me angry.

Your list?

austinN4
08-24-16, 17:28
I agree with all 10!

firefighter37
08-24-16, 17:32
Luckily, and call me sheltered, but I haven't seen any of these movies. I can't really think of anything off hand, but anything by Michael Moore is pretty shitty in my opinion. Most stuff that has come out of Hollyweird as of late sucks. The exception being 13 Hours. That was a good flick.

Endur
08-24-16, 17:37
- Every Fantastic Four
- Battleship
- John Carter
- Trainwreck
- Daredevil
- The Hurt Locker

firefighter37
08-24-16, 17:53
- Every Fantastic Four
- Battleship
- John Carter
- Trainwreck
- Daredevil
- The Hurt Locker

I liked the Hurt Locker, it wasn't realistic, but it kept me on edge the whole movie.

WillBrink
08-24-16, 17:58
Your list?

Only seen 8 and 10 on your list. 8 told us the franchise was 100% dead. 10 was such a let down considering the cast and premise, yet they farked it up. On the others, dude, who makes you watch these movies? I wouldn't watch those unless I lost a bet. Honestly, considering the hype, the potential (old cast, etc) and the new director, etc I was really unhappy with the last Star Wars. I was so stoked for it, and halfway through GF and I both talking about just walking out of the theater half way through. It started out OK, then just sucked out loud. I was pissed I'd gone to my first movie in a theater in years, and it was total fail.

Speaking of Kurt Russell, he's been in a few classics, bu has made more terrible movies than good. I'm not a huge Tarantino fan, but I didn't get through 20 mins of Grindhouse with Russell in it. I grew up with the genre they were shooting for, and it was awful and not even a good attempt at it.

Firefly
08-24-16, 18:02
End of Watch. I literally wanted to hurt a MFer after that movie.

I could only watch it once. I will not attempt to watch it again.

Anything else I just felt "meh" about or figured it would suck and never bothered to watch it.

Actually, Crystal Skulls wasn't too bad until it had aliens in it. Maybe because I am a sucker for gangly chicks with black bobcuts. I dunno.

Firefly
08-24-16, 18:05
I liked the Hurt Locker, it wasn't realistic, but it kept me on edge the whole movie.

I just like how Hawkeye with the woodland kevlar cover just didn't care one way or another. I did not realize the tightass Sergeant would go on to be Falcon. I hope the jumpy kid is working in a gay bar or waffle house. He really ruined the movie for me.

Endur
08-24-16, 18:06

Anything else I just felt "meh" about or figured it would suck and never bothered to watch it.

Actually, Crystal Skulls wasn't too bad until it had aliens in it. Maybe because I am a sucker for gangly chicks with black bobcuts. I dunno.

I understand why you could only watch it once but it was a damn good movie. Great chemestry between Pena and Gyllenhaal, and a realistic brotherhood portrayal.

soulezoo
08-24-16, 18:39
Megaforce.

I don't need no stinkin' list.

SteyrAUG
08-24-16, 18:39

They have to pause in the middle of the movie to let one of the characters give a patently anti-conservative screed. The religious people were painted out to be nutcases. Then the ending absolutely sucked out loud. Maybe had the political speech not already pissed me off I could have laughed off the ending as some cruel surprise that makes it "art". Unfortunately, I was so mad by the time the movie got to the ending that I wanted to throttle Frances Sternhagen and anybody else associated with this.

Loved it, but I'm a fan of H.P. Lovecraft. I guess if you look for "anti conservative" messages you will find one. This one obviously was very "pro gun" and a gun was used to save them from the religious fanatic and her followers. I think if we did manage to open a portal to another dimension and alien creatures started pouring out we'd probably get a few doomsday cults at least. I don't think it was anti religion so much as "anti OMG doomsday armageddon is upon us" wacakdoodles.

The ending was epic. You sacrifice everything to make sure those you care about don't suffer needlessly and even submit yourself to the horrors associated with doing the right thing and the thing you feared most turns out to be the least of the worst possible outcomes.

I was a die-hard Ray Harryhausen fan as a kid. I had seen some of his movies so many times I actually wanted to follow in his footsteps and make the same type of movies. Then this piece of crap came out. The animation miniatures were so fake they were laughable. The saber tooth tiger literally looked like a child's stuffed toy. Luckily Harryhausen somewhat redeemed himself with Clash of the Titans and then decided to retire. Eye of the Tiger was so bad I hated Harryhausen for a year or so.

This had Jane Seymour at the height of her hotness in some skimpy slave outfit. This might have been the greatest move I saw that year behind Star Wars.

You want a movie that will make you scream? Try Elysium (2013). Love sci fi, huge fan of Jodie Foster especially in films like "Contact." But Matt Damon as "Robo Worker Slave" in the capitalist machine was blatantly offensive. The idea that the upper elite would abandon Earth to live on the moon? Are you shitting me. No matter what we did to the Earth, it would always remain more habitable than any terraformed place on the moon. Movie would have been a lot better if all the poor people were exiled to a moon colony to produce for the elites back on Earth. Of course the moon has no resources to produce anything we need so that scenario wouldn't work either.

Whoever wrote that piece of shit must have failed 4th grade science.

Jellybean
08-24-16, 18:49

I like Kurt Russell. He's a pro 2A guy and has actually made some good movies for somebody who started out as a Disney leading man (boy). This movie is NOT one of his best. It actually starts out as a promising western. Then degenerates into a cannibal movie where you get to see a guy hacked in half through his groin. I can forgive Kurt for being in this garbage only because I love Tombstone and Big Trouble in Little China. Otherwise I'd be mad enough to never see another Kurt Russell movie. Kurt: please someday do an interview where you tell the fans you were dead-ass broke and did this one instead of declaring bankruptcy.

I'm going to fight for this one- I actually liked it. And I liked it specifically because it was a leg-snapping break ;) from typical "hero" westerns. I felt it was bluntly realistic, as to what would likely actually happen in a situation like that. Ok, so the whole cannibal thing was a little odd, but these days they can't have people get captured by a regular ol' band of marauding Indians cause it's not PC, so...

If you hated that, you should try Shoot-em-up. :rolleyes:

8. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Harrison Ford....

Yes, and yes.
I watched Crystal Skull once after I originally saw it just to see if my first impressions were off. They weren't.

If you hated Noah, you should try that half-assed Moses movie- Gods and Kings or whatever it was called.
Horrid excuse for a biblically based movie. Actually, just don't bother- if you've seen Noah, you've actually seen worse, in which case you've seen it all and there's no need to watch this movie ever. Just go re-watch the Ten Commandments with Heston, and enjoy the good old days when producers could make a decent biblical movie without turning it into a statement about God or religion to beat you over the head with. That movie is a timeless work of art. HIGH art at that.
So, yeah... I guess those movies made me mad. :laugh:

- Every Fantastic Four

And I regret every second I spent watching movies that even Jessica Alba couldn't save.

How about bobcuts *and* guns...? ;)
https://www.google.com/search?q=adepta+sororitas&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU3-77m9vOAhXGuB4KHYAuB9YQsAQIIA

Also to add to the list- London has Fallen.
Ugh. Just...:bad:

Also Elysium.
As mentioned I hate movies made just to beat you over the head with politics.
The lead commando guy was kind of badass though...

AKDoug
08-24-16, 18:53

I think End of Watch started well, but the ending killed it for me. Considering you hate End of Watch, did you ever watch the series "Southland"? If so, what did you think of that?

Firefly
08-24-16, 19:10
I think End of Watch started well, but the ending killed it for me. Considering you hate End of Watch, did you ever watch the series "Southland"? If so, what did you think of that?

The ending where they were joking and smoking in the epilogue just made it sting more.

Per Southland, never watched it. I don't watch cop shows. I watch cartoons or reruns on the retro channel.

Per Jellybean, You know where I'm coming from man.

Kain
08-24-16, 19:27
The Bourne series. The first one I can kind of forgive. Kind of. On a really good day, if I am on a good drunk. The second money I wanted to skin the screen writer/s alive, I am talking pure medieval torture. Even more so when I heard that they didn't even bother to read the book it was based on since Ludlum had died.

The forth one I might actually have liked if they had ditched then entire Bourne premise and just had Renner kicking ass for two hours. I'd have been happy then. But no, we got to make that cash and the science was so soft I could spread it on a cold bun. **** Hollywood!!!

Shooter pissed me off too, I read the book, and the plot had enough holes to just leave me with a bad taste in my mouth. Besides, I really don't care for Marky Mark with the exception of the Departed, which is the only reason I have any like for Titantic boy, and that movie turned me onto DKM so I have a bit of a soft spot for it.

Will agree with Shoot Em up. Premise had potential, the whole anti gun bullshit pissed me off.

As far as the OP's list I've only managed to sit through one of the movies listed and yes, butchering a childhood fav of Indiana Jones deserves a special circle of hell.

That said, I liked John Carter, granted, never read the book/s so they could have been horrible adaptations, but for a Disney movie, I actually liked it.

Coal Dragger
08-24-16, 19:29
The most recent movies that were so bad they pissed me off:

1.) The Hurt Locker. So ****ing stupid it made my ****ing head hurt. Like many of you, I too have been in Iraq (insert Afghanistan as needed), I also was able to observe EOD on a regular basis. Never did I see an EOD team show up to detonate anything until the area was pretty much totally secured usually by us. Us being a grunt unit. Breaking down all of the rest of the stupid in that film would literally take several days.

2.) Avatar. Yep that's right I hated Avatar. It's basically Dances With Wolves set to interstellar space. The typical cliche'd hero protagonist goes native against the evil greedy corporation/military machine. Stupid for all the same reasons that Dances With Wolves is also a stupid pile of shit, then add to that all the other stupid inconsistencies. Like the hero protagonist needing an expensive new synthetic spine that is depicted as very difficult and expensive, yet we can create a whole alien life form complete with central nervous system interface for a human mind to control it? Yeah that's ****ing stupid. Then we have space ships but the best we can come up with for weapons is still auto cannons and machine-guns? WTF? Really? Same for mining equipment, we can fly through interstellar ****ing space, but the only method we have for mining is still strip mining? Don't even get me started on all the tired old cliche's about the evil corporations and their evil big dumb meanie private army.

Kain
08-24-16, 19:32
2.) Avatar. Yep that's right I hated Avatar. It's basically Dances With Wolves set to interstellar space. The typical cliche'd hero protagonist goes native against the evil greedy corporation/military machine. Stupid for all the same reasons that Dances With Wolves is also a stupid pile of shit, then add to that all the other stupid inconsistencies. Like the hero protagonist needing an expensive new synthetic spine that is depicted as very difficult and expensive, yet we can create a whole alien life form complete with central nervous system interface for a human mind to control it? Yeah that's ****ing stupid. Then we have space ships but the best we can come up with for weapons is still auto cannons and machine-guns? WTF? Really? Same for mining equipment, we can fly through interstellar ****ing space, but the only method we have for mining is still strip mining? Don't even get me started on all the tired old cliche's about the evil corporations and their evil big dumb meanie private army.

I really didn't care for that movie. Can't say it make me mad, with the exception that my comment that it was Dances with movies meets Aliens pissed off my ex as we walked out of the theater. I really was rooting for the marines. Which reminds me, we need a really good Warhammer 40K movie.

Firefly
08-24-16, 19:43
I want to clarify. Rereading the thread title and all.....

End of Watch didn't make me mad because it was poorly directed, miscast, or anything like that. It hit enough realism buttons that just took me out of being entertained and started touching nerves.

Overall....it was a cliche I guess. Two cops doing whatever. But the small details really were spot on and that made it hard to dismiss as a dumb movie.

Like Platoon. Now it's just a cliche Vietnam movie. Dopers and War mongers. Whatever. But during that firstnight patrol and that last firefight, my old man just kinda clenched his fists. That was a very quiet ride home.

Where EOW got hard was that one traffic stop. Plus those two bullshit, bitchy dykes who didn't care enough to help a rookie out. Seriously. F_ck people like that.

wildcard600
08-24-16, 19:49
Megaforce.

I loved Megaforce. Pure 80's cheese. And that flying motorcycle scene cracks me up everytime.

glocktogo
08-24-16, 19:56
Also Elysium.
As mentioned I hate movies made just to beat you over the head with politics.
The lead commando guy was kind of badass though...

Sharlto Copely was the only redeeming part of that movie. He was so good I didn't even realize he was the same actor who was the lead in District 9.

CPM
08-24-16, 20:29
American Sniper
"Kyle, that's over a mile! An impossible shot!" 30 seconds later, same guy- "If you have the shot, take it!"
"You're going to get us all killed, Legend!" - Army Ranger on rooftop.
The moment where the sniper pauses walking out the door to look at his Olympic picture.
You could still see the creases in the web gear from when it was packaged.

I would have walked out if I wasn't watching it in North Texas and thought I might be shot. Even my better half kept looking over at me like, "Is this shit real?"

Endur
08-24-16, 20:43
I have to concur with Avatar and the Bourne series. I read like two or three of the Bourne books (I do not remember which, one did have Afghanistan) and none of the movies even touched on them. Renner was much much better than (in Team America voice) MATT DAMON.

Dist. Expert 26
08-24-16, 21:06
American Sniper was awful. I expected a lot, lot more out of Clint Eastwood than the cheap firefights, cheap CGI and utterly ridiculous plot holes that had nothing whatsoever to do with reality.

Range 15 made me want to dump a magazine into my buddy's t.v. It was that bad. I couldn't even finish watching it.

Endur
08-24-16, 21:08
American Sniper was awful. I expected a lot, lot more out of Clint Eastwood than the cheap firefights, cheap CGI and utterly ridiculous plot holes that had nothing whatsoever to do with reality.

Range 15 made me want to dump a magazine into my buddy's t.v. It was that bad. I couldn't even finish watching it.

Blasphemy! Never speak those words about Range 15.

WillBrink
08-24-16, 21:11

Glad I'm not the only one who thought so.

Koshinn
08-24-16, 21:12
Also to add to the list- London has Fallen.

Olympus Has Fallen was perhaps the worst big budget movie I've ever seen.

Averageman
08-24-16, 21:13
I'm going to set the clock on the way back machine backward a couple of decades for a reason.
"High Noon" sucked a bushel baskets of D*cks.
If you take the premise that in the 1870-80's a bunch of Ruffians were going to take over a town to kill the only Law Enforcement, you're an idiot.
Everyone runs away while the only guy brave enough to face the threat has anxiety?
Horse Crap.
Most of these towns were made up of Civil War Veterans. Wanna learn to bite down and ruck on, go fight some Shilo or some Little Round Top and tell me after doing that you're afraid of some thugs.
Horse Crap.

Firefly
08-24-16, 21:27
Yeah American Sniper kinda sucked. I liked the McMillan 338 and the SR-25 but the movie was just.....lame.

Sniper with Tom Berenger was more interesting.

I remember really saying "anytine now....He's gonna get his beachball on" or "Man I bet this is where he kills them white boy Chechens in Chocolate Chip camo"

Nope. Just cliches and lies.
Well....I don't want to say lies. I'll say exaggerations.

I got to run across a guy who was in tge actual BHD and he said aside from a few slight liberties that it was the least "Hollywood" movie. I even got a signed book. This was 2002 ish I wanna say. Of course I was also told that Young Obi Wan's guy was actually a child molester, but aside from a name change, he really did cowboy up that day.

SteyrAUG
08-24-16, 21:28

Yeah, that one was "angry bad" also.

American Sniper
"Kyle, that's over a mile! An impossible shot!" 30 seconds later, same guy- "If you have the shot, take it!"
"You're going to get us all killed, Legend!" - Army Ranger on rooftop.
The moment where the sniper pauses walking out the door to look at his Olympic picture.
You could still see the creases in the web gear from when it was packaged.

I would have walked out if I wasn't watching it in North Texas and thought I might be shot. Even my better half kept looking over at me like, "Is this shit real?"

I was able to like the story because I admired Kyle. I wished it had been a more accurate story with less BS and nonsense, because fabrications open the door to claim everything about Kyle is fiction and that does a disservice to his memory.

I don't know why people can't just tell the story using the events that actually happened without adding all the drama that never existed.

Dist. Expert 26
08-24-16, 21:29
Blasphemy! Never speak those words about Range 15.

Dude, come on. It had maybe 3 minutes of redeeming content. The rest was crap. I could have possibly finished watching it if not for the incredibly annoying guy with the bleached hair.

Endur
08-24-16, 21:32
Dude, come on. It had maybe 3 minutes of redeeming content. The rest was crap. I could have possibly finished watching it if not for the incredibly annoying guy with the bleached hair.

Agree to disagree I guess. I thought it was hilarious and nailed military humor.

Dist. Expert 26
08-24-16, 21:34
Agree to disagree I guess. I thought it was hilarious and nailed military humor.

Maybe it's an Army thing cause my buddy thought it was a lot better than I did. Ah well. I still enjoy the YouTube channel.

Endur
08-24-16, 21:35
Yeah American Sniper kinda sucked. I liked the McMillan 338 and the SR-25 but the movie was just.....lame.

Sniper with Tom Berenger was more interesting.

I remember really saying "anytine now....He's gonna get his beachball on" or "Man I bet this is where he kills them white boy Chechens in Chocolate Chip camo"

Nope. Just cliches and lies.
Well....I don't want to say lies. I'll say exaggerations.

I got to run across a guy who was in tge actual BHD and he said aside from a few slight liberties that it was the least "Hollywood" movie. I even got a signed book. This was 2002 ish I wanna say. Of course I was also told that Young Obi Wan's guy was actually a child molester, but aside from a name change, he really did cowboy up that day.

I am almost positive my senior DS was there but it is pure speculation on my part. He had a star on his CIB, was tabbed and spent time in a Batt (I do not remember which) and he was the most stacked NCO I have ever seen. There was an E-6 in my company that was there with 10th Mountain and he had a star on his CIB too. He said it was pretty accurate too.

HKGuns
08-24-16, 21:47
I just may be the only person on the planet who can't stand Fargo. Horrible, horrible movie.

uffdaphil
08-24-16, 22:21
I just may be the only person on the planet who can't stand Fargo. Horrible, horrible movie.

You are not alone. Turned it off halfway through. Having grown up in No. MN and spending five years in Fargo, the over the top accents were wearing. But the whole movie was too self-consciously artsy. Love some of the Cohen"s like O' Brother.

I used to like Johhny Depp, but everything he has done beginning with the pirate schlock repels me. He don't need no steenkin' director cuz Johnny knows best. What is the term for male diva?

Hank6046
08-24-16, 22:25
You are not alone. Turned it off halfway through. Having grown up in No. MN and spending five years in Fargo, the over the top accents were wearing. But the whole movie was too self-consciously artsy. Love some of the Cohen"s like O' Brother.

I used to like Johhny Depp, but everything he has done beginning with the pirate schlock repels me. He don't need no steenkin' director cuz Johnny knows best. What is the term for male diva?

You don't like Fargo? You have to enjoy making fun of ourselves. The joke "Say, Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?
Lou: Yah, that's a good one."
Kills me everytime, however, can't bring myself to watch the new show.

CPM
08-24-16, 22:36
Where did you see range 15? I had a little hope...

uffdaphil
08-24-16, 22:52
You don't like Fargo? You have to enjoy making fun of ourselves. The joke "Say, Lou, didya hear the one about the guy who couldn't afford personalized plates, so he went and changed his name to J3L2404?
Lou: Yah, that's a good one."
Kills me everytime, however, can't bring myself to watch the new show.

It was funny for about a half hour. And I wasn't offended. It was just so exaggerated and got old fast.

An Undocumented Worker
08-24-16, 22:53
Contact. Biggest letdown ever, the ending was so anticlimactic that I can't stand to watch any movie with Jodi Foster in it anymore.

glocktogo
08-24-16, 23:00
Contact. Biggest letdown ever, the ending was so anticlimactic that I can't stand to watch any movie with Jodi Foster in it anymore.

What? You're not "oktogo, oktogo, oktogo"? :rolleyes:

Jellybean
08-24-16, 23:12

"London" was worse. Seriously, not even kidding.

Sharlto Copely was the only redeeming part of that movie. He was so good I didn't even realize he was the same actor who was the lead in District 9.

Wow. I didn't even recognize him. :blink:

MistWolf
08-24-16, 23:20
Eyes Wide Shut
Wind Talkers
The Hobbit
Bowling For Columbine (although this one barely qualifies as a movie)

BoringGuy45
08-24-16, 23:22
-Armageddon: I do, like most guys, like action movies, and some white knuckle suspense. But this masterpiece reminds me of that YouTube video where the guy is firing his AK on full auto until the thing catches on fire. Seriously, Michael Bay cannot advance a plot by any means other than blowing something up.

Of course, that's not the worst part of the movie. The thing that made me stop paying attention was the whole thing about it being easier to train oil rig workers to be astronauts than it is to train NASA scientists and astronauts how to operate a drill. Also, at the beginning of the movie, a massive meteor shower hits New York City, kills tons of people, takes out a bunch of huge buildings, and nobody gets the hint that there's a bunch of really bad shit about to happen? Oh, and for you science guys out there, explain to me how a single nuclear bomb dropped into a hole just 800 feet deep would be enough to split a rock the size of ****ing Texas! This movie is an assault on my senses and an insult to everyone's intellect.

-Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle: Okay, so the movie had a few funny parts in it, and I might have liked it if I was a stoner. But it was just too preachy: We get it; this movie is groundbreaking because the two stoner buddies are Korean and Indian. Nice job, you've broken the stereotype we have about two stoner buddies usually being white guys.

-The Words: Quasi-intellectual movie that wasn't near as smart as it thought it was. Oh yeah, it's about books and struggling writers, and all that Oscar-bait shit. Basically, it's about an author (Dennis Quaid) who is doing a reading of his newest book, which is about a struggling author (Bradley Cooper) who plagiarized a manuscript, which had originally be written by a guy (Jeremy Irons) going through horrible personal tragedy. Now Bradley Cooper is a best seller and Jeremy Irons is understandably pissed and threatens to expose him. The book concludes with Cooper's marriage dissolving, Irons dying before anyone finds out the truth, and the secret of the plagiarism staying safe but Cooper still feels like shit about it. Back in the original story, Dennis Quaid meets up with Olivia Wilde's character, whose significance is never explained, and it comes out that the book is semi-autobiographical...well, it's only implied that maybe it is or isn't. The movie was written with being smug and smart in mind rather than actually crafting a good story that in any way tied together. I also hate this idea that plagiarism is horrific, reprehensible, and unforgivable. When Cooper's wife finds out, she reacts as if she just found out that he's been cheating on her, killing puppies, and molesting kids all at the same time. Holy shit! Not PLAGIARISM!

-SWAT Firefight: Color me surprised that a direct-to-DVD sequel to an already stupid movie was stupid. Numerous stupid things with this one. First, this is one of those movies where an unconventional teacher teaches a bunch of tough inner city students through tough love that they do have a future...only it's an LAPD SWAT officer training a bunch of Detroit SWAT guys to be FBI HRT certified. Second, the LAPD guy says the difference between HRT and conventional SWAT is that SWAT guys stop and shoot while HRT teaches to shoot while moving. Yep, that's the difference :rolleyes:. Third, if the FBI wants Detroit to have their guys be like HRT operators, why did they send an LAPD officer to do the training? Fourth, because Detroit SWAT apparently sucks donkey balls at sniping, Mr. LAPD brings along an LAPD sniper to train them. Nope, just kidding, he brought along an old female army buddy, who immediately goes with the team on callouts and does sniper detail despite the fact that, you know, she's not a cop and they don't even say what her army credentials are. Again, even for a B movie it was an insult to my intelligence.

SteyrAUG
08-24-16, 23:41

Keep in mind it's hard to end a movie like that in any kind of satisfactory way. What do aliens look like? What does God look like? I can understand how one might find it anticlimactic, it's a problem with most sci fi. The better that starting premise, the harder it will be to wrap it all up and explain it in acceptable terms.

This is why a lot of people hated Kubrick films, when it came to intangibles he just used a lot of strange imagery and weird music and people were like "WTF?!?"

The problem with Contact is the premise was so interesting that we wanted more, lots more. At least they didn't cliffhanger us with Jodie seeing the aliens and having a look of awe on her face and then cut to credits. I hate that the most.

So I was ok with the advanced alien species being able to see her thoughts and let her see familiar things. And I thought the whole "18 hours of static" recorded was pretty clever.

SteyrAUG
08-24-16, 23:43
Eyes Wide Shut

To this day I still have no idea what that movie was supposed to be about. Had some nice boobies and stuff but might as well have been in Russian for all I was able to take away from it.

Bulletdog
08-24-16, 23:44
1. The new "Ghost Busters". Before anyone says anything, I did NOT pay to see this piece of steaming corny dog sh…. mess. I was dragged there against my will by my wife for a work function. Blechhhhhh! I'd rather watch MY fingernails pulled off than have to watch that ridiculous, insulting, poorly cast, directed and acted tripe again. I knew it would suck, but I could not conceive in my worst nightmares just how badly it would suck. Mad? Yes, it made me mad because it was sooooooo bad. Someone needs to be flogged, tarred and feathered, fired and blacklisted for that piece of crap. The thing is… none of this should have been a surprise.

2. "Hot Pursuit". I was on an international flight and had time to kill. I've worked with Reese before and she's nice. Sophia is a friend of a friend, so I thought I'd give their movie a go. Big mistake. It was horrible. I kept waiting for it to get better. It didn't. It kept getting worse. Yeah. I was mad by the end. I wanted my one hour and 27 minutes back. I could have slept and just dreamed about Reese and Sophia instead.

3. "Jurassic World" pissed me off too. It was just stupid. Clicker training reptiles? Cooperative hunting with reptiles and altruistic self-sacrifice? Shove that right up your arse. Even my eight year old daughter said, "He's using the clicker all wrong Daddy." And while I generally like Chris Pratt (Another nice guy.), he was not right for that role, and the terrible writing highlighted this fact. I wanted my money back.

On another note… How can we mention the awesomeness of Kurt Russel and not mention "Escape from NY"? C'mon. Yes, "Big Trouble…" is one of the best movies ever made, but we can't leave out Snake Plisskin!

Koshinn
08-24-16, 23:44
"London" was worse. Seriously, not even kidding.

I'll take your word for it. No way in hell am I giving that franchise another chance.

Ready.Fire.Aim
08-25-16, 00:05
Great List. Dish Network typically lists at least five of them each month for rent .............

Okay, get ready for a rant....

1. The Boss with Melissa McCarthy

This has to be the worst movie I have seen in years. I hated the main character. HATED her. Every time she faced some danger in the movie I literally wanted her to die. Every copy of this movie should be collected and melted down along with every negative, digital copy, and any remaining scripts or advertisements associated with it. I wish some studio exec had seen an advance screening of this movie and had told the filmmakers: "You release this over my dead body."

2. The Brothers Grimsby with Sacha Baron Cohen

Oh, wait...there IS a movie worse than "The Boss," and it's this one. Disgusting, puerile, insulting, gross, and those are its good points. It's about as funny as watching someone have his fingernails pulled out. In fact, I would have preferred to watch somebody getting his fingernails pulled out. I actually did not last more than half the movie before walking out. It was that bad.

5. My Big Fat Greek Wedding with John Corbett

I admit I didn't see this when it first came out, so I have years of people telling me what a funny classic it is. Wrong. When I finally saw it I found it to be boring, patronizing, and just plain unfunny. Should have called it "My Boring Attempt to Make a Movie About a Greek Wedding."

6. The Land That Time Forgot with Doug McClure

This could have been as good as Jurassic Park if shitty special effects hadn't sunk it. The dinosaurs are obviously puppets or men in suits. You can tell they are rear-projected and not even in the picture with the actors. Such a waste.

8. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull with Harrison Ford

Love the Indiana Jones movies. LOVE 'em. Raiders of the Lost Ark may be the best adventure movie of all time. Crystal Skull was so bad and so boring and so preposterous I hope it gets forgotten. So, Indy survives an atomic blast--but wait---he's okay cuz he gets scrubbed down at the nearest military base. Really? Come on. Oh, and when he's stuck in quicksand we're supposed to believe his compadres used a big snake as a rope to get him out. I guess that was supposed to be a belly-slapping moment since we know Indy is afraid of snakes.

If you make a Biblical movie you could at least be faithful to the source material. This is more like Noah meets Mad Max. Fallen Angels are made out to be good guys. The filmmakers needed to see the best Biblical movies like Ben-Hur, The Ten Commandments, Even the Passion of the Christ for inspiration. This rendition is so bad it made me want to kick Russell Crowe's ass back to Australia. Go sell shoes or something, Russ.

10. Cowboys and Aliens, with Harrison Ford

This one is at the bottom of the list because the only reason it really makes me mad is because it's such an original premise made awful in the execution of said premise. I can't get it out of my head that this movie was actually made, and that's why it makes me angry. Done right it might have been fantastic, spawned a dozen sequels, etc., but in the end it was just "great idea and they did noting with it." That's why it makes me angry.

Your list?

donlapalma
08-25-16, 00:20
-Armageddon: I do, like most guys, like action movies, and some white knuckle suspense. But this masterpiece reminds me of that YouTube video where the guy is firing his AK on full auto until the thing catches on fire. Seriously, Michael Bay cannot advance a plot by any means other than blowing something up.

Of course, that's not the worst part of the movie. The thing that made me stop paying attention was the whole thing about it being easier to train oil rig workers to be astronauts than it is to train NASA scientists and astronauts how to operate a drill. Also, at the beginning of the movie, a massive meteor shower hits New York City, kills tons of people, takes out a bunch of huge buildings, and nobody gets the hint that there's a bunch of really bad shit about to happen? Oh, and for you science guys out there, explain to me how a single nuclear bomb, even a 50 megaton bomb, dropped into a hole just 800 feet deep would be enough to split a rock the size of ****ing Texas! This movie is an assault on my senses and an insult to everyone's intellect.

I came to this thread to post exactly this. One of the worst movies I have ever seen. I'm pretty sure I had steam coming out of my ears walking out of that movie. There were so many times I wanted to walk out and I would just keep waiting for that redeeming moment. Other Michael Bay movies that just pissed me off:

Pearl Harbor
Pain and Gain
Any Transformers movie

Another movie that comes to mind - The Crying Game. My sister tricked me and my uncle into seeing this in the theater and gave us no clue or warning about the "twist" in the movie. We were EFFIN' PISSED. It's a funny family story now but damn....I was traumatized.

eightmillimeter
08-25-16, 02:01
American Sniper, EOW, and Hurt Locker were all okay to me. I thought Battleship was frickin hilarious.

Worst movie ever goes to Napolean Dynamite. If I was locked in a room with two bullets, Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and the writer of Napolean Dynamite, I'd shoot the writer twice.

SteyrAUG
08-25-16, 03:06
American Sniper, EOW, and Hurt Locker were all okay to me. I thought Battleship was frickin hilarious.

Worst movie ever goes to Napolean Dynamite. If I was locked in a room with two bullets, Adolf Hitler, Osama Bin Laden, and the writer of Napolean Dynamite, I'd shoot the writer twice.

I'm sorry, but I laughed my ass off through the whole Rex Kwan Do scene. Sure some of it was way out there and lots of it was just stupid, but there were definitely moments.

The_War_Wagon
08-25-16, 06:44
The ending of "Split Second." The movie had an interesting premise and was thoughtfully developed (where did the London police get ALL those Jeep CJ's, though?) - had some GREAT one-liners, and Rutger Hauer was perfectly cast. That the evil 'thing' turned out to have a chest made out of paper mache made me actually yell at the screen IN the theater; only time I've ever done THAT... :mad:

CPM
08-25-16, 07:29
Battlefield Los Angeles

Endur
08-25-16, 07:55
1. The new "Ghost Busters". Before anyone says anything, I did NOT pay to see this piece of steaming corny dog sh…. mess. I was dragged there against my will by my wife for a work function. Blechhhhhh! I'd rather watch MY fingernails pulled off than have to watch that ridiculous, insulting, poorly cast, directed and acted tripe again. I knew it would suck, but I could not conceive in my worst nightmares just how badly it would suck. Mad? Yes, it made me mad because it was sooooooo bad. Someone needs to be flogged, tarred and feathered, fired and blacklisted for that piece of crap. The thing is… none of this should have been a surprise.

2. "Hot Pursuit". I was on an international flight and had time to kill. I've worked with Reese before and she's nice. Sophia is a friend of a friend, so I thought I'd give their movie a go. Big mistake. It was horrible. I kept waiting for it to get better. It didn't. It kept getting worse. Yeah. I was mad by the end. I wanted my one hour and 27 minutes back. I could have slept and just dreamed about Reese and Sophia instead.

3. "Jurassic World" pissed me off too. It was just stupid. Clicker training reptiles? Cooperative hunting with reptiles and altruistic self-sacrifice? Shove that right up your arse. Even my eight year old daughter said, "He's using the clicker all wrong Daddy." And while I generally like Chris Pratt (Another nice guy.), he was not right for that role, and the terrible writing highlighted this fact. I wanted my money back.

On another note… How can we mention the awesomeness of Kurt Russel and not mention "Escape from NY"? C'mon. Yes, "Big Trouble…" is one of the best movies ever made, but we can't leave out Snake Plisskin!

I might have to come squat at your place if you know all these people haha. Jurassic World was decent I thought. Hot Pursuit was straight to DVD B movie quality, horrible.

TommyG
08-25-16, 10:48
HATED Shooter. Granted I had low expectations with Mark Wahlberg in another role playing Mark Wahlberg. I should have known better and never watched it.

American Sniper left me wanting too for how ridiculous the story got but at least Bradley Cooper made an effort to convince me that he was playing Chris Kyle. Wahlberg is just himself in everything he is in. I really didn't like lone Survivor for the same reason. Let's take a bigger than life Texas guy with some personality and cast a dead fish to play him. Bravo.

As is often the case, Hollywood is good at taking a great book/story and making a hash of it.

Koshinn
08-25-16, 12:12
Battlefield Los Angeles

http://terminallance.com/2011/03/15/terminal-lance-113-battle-la/

Averageman
08-25-16, 12:13
Jack Reacher anyone?

Firefly
08-25-16, 12:26
The movie didn't upset me but I fell asleep during Ecks vs Sever. Like literally. The usher woke me up. They were cool and said if I wanted to see it again I could. I said no thanks, if it was that boring, I don't think I missed much.

To this day, all I know is Lucy Liu had some kinda beef with Antonio Banderas about the Russians or something.

Koshinn
08-25-16, 12:36
The movie didn't upset me but I fell asleep during Ecks vs Sever. Like literally. The usher woke me up. They were cool and said if I wanted to see it again I could. I said no thanks, if it was that boring, I don't think I missed much.

To this day, all I know is Lucy Liu had some kinda beef with Antonio Banderas about the Russians or something.

Ecks vs Sever is known across the board as one of the worst movies of all time. It has a 0% on Rotten Tomatoes and was rated as the #1 worst movie of the 2000-2009 period. Maybe of all time. https://web.archive.org/web/20080702090905/http://www.rottentomatoes.com/features/special/2007/wotw/?r=1&mid=1116131

I didn't find Jack Reacher too bad, to be honest. It had some legit shooting and a real loading bench.

Endur
08-25-16, 12:39
Jack Reacher anyone?

I enjoyed it.

Averageman
08-25-16, 12:42
As a fan of Lee Childs "Jack Reacher" novels, letting Tom Cruise play Jack Reacher is so far a stretch from the novels it's nearly absurd.

JulyAZ
08-25-16, 12:46
Im going to piss people off here but let's go for it...

The whole Nolan trilogy of Batman.

I'm a huge batman fan and comics in general. While these movies were great they weren't batman movies.

The batman that I know is the worlds greatest detective and one of the smartest men on the planet. This version of batman was nothing more than a man with a grudge and money. I hate that. They took away batmans genius, his greatest asset was absent. It ruined the movies for me. Other than that they were great, but they handicapped the Batman I knew my whole life.

I can't watch these movies, but thankfully the new Ben Affleck batman seems to have righted this wrong in the little we have seen of him.

Koshinn
08-25-16, 12:55
Im going to piss people off here but let's go for it...

The whole Nolan trilogy of Batman.

I'm a huge batman fan and comics in general. While these movies were great they weren't batman movies.

The batman that I know is the worlds greatest detective and one of the smartest men on the planet. This version of batman was nothing more than a man with a grudge and money. I hate that. They took away batmans genius, his greatest asset was absent. It ruined the movies for me. Other than that they were great, but they handicapped the Batman I knew my whole life.

I can't watch these movies, but thankfully the new Ben Affleck batman seems to have righted this wrong in the little we have seen of him.

You hated Baleman but like Benman?

IMO Batman has been known by a few things: Caped Crusader, Dark Knight, and World's Greatest Detective. The Caped Crusader can be seen in the Adam West series. The World's Greatest Detective has been sprinkled here and there. But as is the name of the trilogy, Nolan focused on the Dark Knight. I think the 90s movies tried to play the middle ground too much.

As a fan of Lee Childs "Jack Reacher" novels, letting Tom Cruise play Jack Reacher is so far a stretch from the novels it's nearly absurd.

Oh so you dislike it from the perspective of a movie adaption of a novel? That's legit.

I didn't even know it was based on a novel. Judging it on its own merits, it wasn't bad in my opinion. I'll be seeing the sequel in a couple of months.

BuzzinSATX
08-25-16, 13:02
I enjoyed it.

I enjoyed Reecher as well. I thought Cruise did a good job, but confess I've not read any of the books. What was your beef with the movie?

Take Care,

Buzz

murphman
08-25-16, 13:40
Pootie Tang

Averageman
08-25-16, 14:38
I enjoyed Reecher as well. I thought Cruise did a good job, but confess I've not read any of the books. What was your beef with the movie?

Take Care,

Buzz

You have to read a novel or two to get the character. Reacher is supposed to be like 6'3" and look like a Viking. Generally like the original "Grey Man" and moves around a lot unnoticed. Two totally different characters and not just in looks.
Definitely like not Tom Cruise.

jwfuhrman
08-25-16, 14:41
The 4th Indiana Jones movie. ****ing X-Files not Indiana Jones.

ColtSeavers
08-25-16, 15:05
Freddy got Fingered.

This movie will make you want to destroy things and hurt people.

BoringGuy45
08-25-16, 16:04
Freddy got Fingered.

This movie will make you want to destroy things and hurt people.

I thought Tom Green was the funniest thing on the face of the planet when I was about 13 to 14 years old; a few years later, I thought he was the most abrasive, annoying, infantile, disgusting "comedian" on the planet. I have no idea how even Tom Green could find Freddy Got Fingered funny.

ColtSeavers
08-25-16, 16:48
Even Glenn grew up and left his ass.

jpmuscle
08-25-16, 17:04
I thought Tom Green was the funniest thing on the face of the planet when I was about 13 to 14 years old; a few years later, I thought he was the most abrasive, annoying, infantile, disgusting "comedian" on the planet. I have no idea how even Tom Green could find Freddy Got Fingered funny.
Dead moose don't appeal to you?

The_War_Wagon
08-25-16, 17:53
Battlefield Los Angeles

It was still better than "Cloverfield."

Whoever the hell thought "Blair Witch MONSTER" was a good idea, needs to spend a few months getting waterboarded at GITMO... :mad:

Firefly
08-25-16, 18:20
Actually, I liked Battle Los Angeles and Battleship. In fact, I like to think they happen in the same universe.

To me the best part of Battleship was when the old guys said "Lemme show you how to whip some ass!" and AC/DC started playing

Bulletdog
08-25-16, 19:01
I might have to come squat at your place if you know all these people haha.

You wouldn't be impressed. Remember all those weirdoes in the drama club in high school? Remember how they were just a little "off" in one way or another? That's every actor you've ever heard of. Some of them matured enough to hide their weirdness in public, but all of them are a little "different" than the rest of us. Some of them have been really nice people, but still a little weird. Some of them get drunk off of their newfound power, fame and wealth, and do or say some crazy stuff that you hear about on the news.

jpmuscle
08-25-16, 21:58
DOOM

What an absolute soul raping experience of misery this was. Like what in the absolute f*#@ are they doing contracting a virus that turns people into flesh eating monsters???

The damn game was premised on the notion of fighting and conquering demon spawn from hell, which included giant one eyed flying plasma shooting monsters of destruction with chainsaws and endless beltfed weapons of joy..

But no we got some lame ass BS..

glocktogo
08-26-16, 00:10
Another movie that comes to mind - The Crying Game. My sister tricked me and my uncle into seeing this in the theater and gave us no clue or warning about the "twist" in the movie. We were EFFIN' PISSED. It's a funny family story now but damn....I was traumatized.

That was a VHS rental for me and the wife. I was already like "wtf is up with this movie" when that scene popped up. I literally tur ed that shit off, put on my shoes and went to the video store, where I promptly got my money back. No joke, its the only time I've ever asked for my money back on a rental, because of completely false advertising.

And no, I was not kind and did not rewind. :mad:

Firefly
08-26-16, 00:23
Speaking of fun theater stories, I recall seeing Bebe's kids at the black folks theatre(it was cheaper) on a Friday night. I had an old bookbag that I smuggled some McDonald's with.

Good times. No, really. Juice was the movie people got into gunfights at. And to this day, I don't know why.

I still use that line to this day "A'ight then......Pah-tner!"

SteyrAUG
08-26-16, 00:36
Speaking of fun theater stories, I recall seeing Bebe's kids at the black folks theatre(it was cheaper) on a Friday night. I had an old bookbag that I smuggled some McDonald's with.

Good times. No, really. Juice was the movie people got into gunfights at. And to this day, I don't know why.

I still use that line to this day "A'ight then......Pah-tner!"

You're tripping B. You've gone crazy.

Doc Safari
08-26-16, 09:01
Megaforce.

SIGH....I forgot about that one. I must have suppressed the memory of ever seeing it, it was so bad. If I were a South American dictator, I would have executed everyone involved with that movie.

(Lighten up...I"m kidding).

Circle_10
08-26-16, 11:56
American Sniper didn't make me angry, but since other people have stated they weren't impressed by the film I feel I can now freely "come out" and express that I found the film underwhelming and kinda generic.

As someone who keeps up with the latest theories of dinosaur evolution, metabolism, and the possible behaviors that can be inferred from their anatomy, Jurassic World is an affront to two decades of advances in the field of paleontology. The franchise is stale, and the "Indominus rex" was an example of extremely uninspired creature design. I'm aware that most of my issues with this film will only be shared by other science nerds though.

Pompeii, starring Kit Harrington, some chick whose name I forget, and Kiefer Sutherland, was probably the worst film I've seen in a theater in the last decade. Basically the eruption of Mount Vesuvius serves as the backdrop for a hackneyed romance story.

Arik
08-26-16, 13:44
[Basically the eruption of Mount Vesuvius serves as the backdrop for a hackneyed romance story.

You mean like Pearl harbor and Enemy at the Gates

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Circle_10
08-26-16, 14:21
You mean like Pearl harbor and Enemy at the Gates

I've never actually seen Pearl Harbor all the way through but I think Pompeii was significantly worse than Enemy at the Gates

Arik
08-26-16, 14:27
I've never actually seen Pearl Harbor all the way through but I think Pompeii was significantly worse than Enemy at the Gates
Neither did I but it was pretty much a love story that takes place around the bombing of Pearl harbor. This is how most Americans get their history today.....by sticking it into a love story. I'm sure if someone today made a Vietnam movie it would be along the same lines

SteyrAUG
08-26-16, 15:29
Neither did I but it was pretty much a love story that takes place around the bombing of Pearl harbor. This is how most Americans get their history today.....by sticking it into a love story. I'm sure if someone today made a Vietnam movie it would be along the same lines

"He was a young GI doing what he felt was his duty, she was an idealistic VC struggling to save her country...and they came together at the height of war. Their love for each other undeniable, their duty to their countries irreconcilable. How can one love your enemy? Find out in "Phoenix Rising" coming soon to a theater near you."

26 Inf
08-26-16, 15:38

They did - Purple Hearts - and I liked it enough to see it several times (not in a row). I believe you would be right to characterize it as a chick flick, but I liked it.

Averageman
08-26-16, 17:35
"He was a young GI doing what he felt was his duty, she was an idealistic VC struggling to save her country...and they came together at the height of war. Their love for each other undeniable, their duty to their countries irreconcilable. How can one love your enemy? Find out in "Phoenix Rising" coming soon to a theater near you."
Actually I think "The Tunnels of Love" would have been more appropriate.

donlapalma
08-26-16, 17:49
Thought of another one: Batman & Robin directed by Joel Schumacher starring Clooney as Batman, O'Donnell as Robin and Schwarzenegger as Mr. Freeze.

I was angry for like a week.

Firefly
08-26-16, 17:53

Actually I would watch that. Sometimes people just need to screw and get it over with. I'm not a mushy person, but seriously.

I've seen it. I've seen mean bitches get a good dose and they lightened way up.

I'd sooner see a film where people show up, follow their training, do their time, and go home........with a vengeance.

"Yep, I'm back from Dubya Dubya two. Peeled a buncha potatoes, shot a kraut or two, caught the syph in a French whorehouse, picked up a little rank, and now I'm going home to buy a Caddy, take some college, marry a redhead, and get a good company job.......with a vengeance!"

Uprange41
08-26-16, 18:58
Open ****ing Water.

And Ted.

Firefly
08-26-16, 19:31
Open ****ing Water.

And Ted.

I didn't think much of Ted but Open Water really was kinda terrifying if you dive at all. It certainly made me re-think what I brought with me in my BC vest. Plus that one girl got way naked. Like way naked, and she looked like a woman and not a Barbie doll that women seem to think is attractive and it is not.

Digital_Damage
08-26-16, 19:39
I didn't think much of Ted but Open Water really was kinda terrifying if you dive at all. It certainly made me re-think what I brought with me in my BC vest. Plus that one girl got way naked. Like way naked, and she looked like a woman and not a Barbie doll that women seem to think is attractive and it is not.

And to think that whole show would have been over quickly if just one of those dipshits could do a pull up.