PDA

View Full Version : Glock TV commercial.

duece71
08-26-16, 19:58
All,
I just saw, on AMC channel a commercial for Glock handguns. A woman is shown in a class and then in examples of everyday life (she sings in a bar playing guitar). Very pleased to see this and I am wondering if this is a trend to expect. Up next....NBC, CBS, ABC???? :laugh::big_boss:

SteyrAUG
08-26-16, 20:38
AMC knows zombies. Logical market.

Firefly
08-26-16, 20:46
I wish they would mak a KAC commercial playing Hall and Oates "Out of Touch" with a guy in a grey blazer, t-shirt, slacks, mirror Wayfarers sitting in a minimalist indoor pool, with a girl with long straight hair and a blood red bikini kind of hanging on the side of the pool as Sir Michael Caine rolls a caddy of SR-25s and SR-15s to the guy sitting in the big black chair by the pool and says "Which shall you be taking to the range, sir?" and the guy says almost bored-like "All of them, Cavendish. All of them."

The girl then goes wide eyed and covers her mouth in a blushful schoolgirl way trying to conceal a smile as Sir Michael Caine says "Very good, sir. I shall fetch the 928".

Then the screen goes black and the KAC logo appears with a small blurb
"Because you are that awesome"

MegademiC
08-26-16, 21:04
I wish they would mak a KAC commercial playing Hall and Oates "Out of Touch" with a guy in a grey blazer, t-shirt, slacks, mirror Wayfarers sitting in a minimalist indoor pool, with a girl with long straight hair and a blood red bikini kind of hanging on the side of the pool as Sir Michael Caine rolls a caddy of SR-25s and SR-15s to the guy sitting in the big black chair by the pool and says "Which shall you be taking to the range, sir?" and the guy says almost bored-like "All of them, Cavendish. All of them."

The girl then goes wide eyed and covers her mouth in a blushful schoolgirl way trying to conceal a smile as Sir Michael Caine says "Very good, sir. I shall fetch the 928".

You need to work for KAC. Hell, I'd do that commercial for whatever I'm selling.

Bulletdog
08-26-16, 22:58
Pure genius Firefly.

Everyone remember the DD commercial? It was supposed to air during the Super Bowl?

Falar
08-26-16, 23:15
Pure genius Firefly.

Everyone remember the DD commercial? It was supposed to air during the Super Bowl?

Somehow I'm not shocked that didn't happen.

The NFL promotes a serious liberal agenda.

SteyrAUG
08-26-16, 23:23

I can actually see it.

Alex V
08-27-16, 09:03

Sounds like a Tuesday at Dan Bilzarian's house.

Averageman
08-27-16, 09:24
Firefly is the new Don Draper.
Simply remove the Bourbon and give him a Mr Pibb.
Really bud, you need to go in to advertising.

Bulletdog
08-27-16, 09:26
Somehow I'm not shocked that didn't happen.

The NFL promotes a serious liberal agenda.

Yes. That was the debate of the day when it happened. And it turns out you are 100% correct. Sadly...

Averageman
08-27-16, 10:06
Yes. That was the debate of the day when it happened. And it turns out you are 100% correct. Sadly...

You know I'm kind of wondering if they have a liberal agenda or they are just trying to remove any stigma of violence? The NFL is a government subsidized Corporation with more skeletons in their closets than they know what to do with.
When you've got players fighting dogs, beating wives and participating in some accessory to murder it's hard to sell some hats and T-shirts to soccer moms..
Add in some commercials for guns and they are back to square one, trying to make up for their players bad behavior.

jpmuscle
08-27-16, 11:10
You know I'm kind of wondering if they have a liberal agenda or they are just trying to remove any stigma of violence? The NFL is a government subsidized Corporation with more skeletons in their closets than they know what to do with.
When you've got players fighting dogs, beating wives and participating in some accessory to murder it's hard to sell some hats and T-shirts to soccer moms..
Add in some commercials for guns and they are back to square one, trying to make up for their players bad behavior.
Well we wouldn't want them to loose their tax exempt status now would we.