PDA

View Full Version : Customer Service: BCM & Primary Arms

tower59
09-02-16, 13:34
In today's era of outsourced personnel and unreliable service, I wanted to report my experiences this week with a couple of orders. I ordered a Raptor ambi charging handle from Primary Arms on Monday and it shipped less than 3 hours after my order. Have had a few questions for them over the years and they have always emailed me back promptly and actually had a real person talk to me on the phone before. (Speaking Texan, too, as a bonus.) Had the charging handle in my mailbox within 48 hours.

Ordered an upper same day from BCM and they had it shipped in less than 9 hours, even after having to add a muzzle device. FedEx man dropped it off this morning. Upper was packaged well and the box was loaded with swag- not necessary, but a nice touch. Because of these companies doing their jobs well, I get to put a new rifle together with my son and get some range time this weekend. I suspect these guys will get some repeat business from me!

Dionysusigma
09-02-16, 14:20
They're two of the very, very few retailers I've given repeat business. In fact, my only gripe with BCM is that they only ship uppers via FedEx - my local drivers/office aren't exactly the most reliable or helpful (totally not Bravo Company's fault, though).

Falar
09-02-16, 14:41
Even though it costs me sales tax I still order most things from Primary Arms. Best prices on Magpul stuff in particular, good customer service, rarely out of stock, fast shipping.

BCM has always been GTG for me too. Never had to test their CS but always good shipping times (even at panic heights) and prices on top of the line gear.

unclebud
09-02-16, 14:43
I agree about BCM, the couple of times I have dealt with them, they were nothing but professional, and quick to reply.

jsharp
09-02-16, 15:51
Same experiences with both of those companies. First rate service every time.

8.8Flak
09-02-16, 16:10
I'll echo on Bravo Company's fast processing of orders. Today, on a holiday Friday, I placed my order for an upper receiver at 11:05 a.m. and at 2:29 I received my confirmation of shipment and tracking number. I had a similar turnaround the last time I ordered several parts. That's one of the reasons I'll occasionally spend a few extra dollars for an item purchasing it from BCM, the consistently premium service is worth it.

Fuzzy-Reticle
09-02-16, 17:13
Primary Arms and BCM are simply two to of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Very fast shipping from both. Very responsive service the very few times I needed it. PA imparticular is fantastic with their service and responses. I will continue to support both companies.

chamber143
09-02-16, 17:28
Bcm is awesome. Even when the tracking number says expected date is wednesday, they ship so fast that i get it on tuesday.

gripnM4
09-03-16, 11:46
Primary Arms is top notch. They have helped me out twice in the past. Once with a RDS replacement and another time with a broken mount. GTG